[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't japanese men want to date "westernized"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 250x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 250x352
>Kikokushijo (帰国子女 or “repatriate children”) and are Japanese-language terms referring to the children of Japanese expatriates who take part of their education outside of Japan.The term is used to refer to children who have returned to Japa. They are referred to in English variously as “sojourn children” or “returnees”

>While Jun-japanese (“pure Japanese”) refer to those Japanese who have never left Japan for more than a short period of time for travel or vacation, thus likely to have traditional Japanese thinking and attitude.

>I was recently shocked to realize that, in fact, all of my guy friends are dating Jun-Japanese girls. There is the successful banker guy who was BORN in the UK and spent all his life in London, just moved to Tokyo for the first time last year. He’s a fascinating guy with great vision of the world and so much experience to share. Nothing should intimidate him, for someone with great education and status! but yet, immediately arriving in Tokyo, he starts dating a Jun-Japanese girl who praises him and admires him but not share anything of his experience in the UK, never mind about dancing to Chemical brothers or sing “Champaign Supernova”

https://tokyocherie.wordpress.com/2010/01/25/battle-against-jun-japanese-pure-japanese-girls/
>>
>Whether the guy is a Kikokushijo or a jun-japanese, they seem to prefer the typical demure, proper, cute Japanese girls to outspoken, adventurous, successful Japanese girls.

>He is not the only one, there are about 20 guys around me, with similar background in the abroad, with successful career and great taste in music and knows how to have fun on Friday nights. And they are all dating the similarly quiet, demure, humble Japanese girls who praises them for their fluency in English and their experience in abroad. And what makes it worse is that they would NEVER introduce their girlfriends to their friends. They never come out on Friday nights to a bar with them, saying “she doesn’t drink” or “she would be intimidated by us speaking English.” So we have great times, drinking beer debating about politics and economy, singing the new songs of Black Eyed Peas and nostalgic songs of Oasis, guessing how the new season of 24 is going to be…. and they go home happy to spend Saturday lunch at a cute cafe in Omotesando with their Japanese girlfriends.
>>
>>70214747
Japanese men don't want to date any women. It doesn't matter if they are westernized or not.
>>
>>70215026
That's a nice meme. Truth is though, people in Japan are having sex now more than ever. They just don't have kids
>>
So what's the issue here? The tone of the Artie makes this seem as though the author thinks this is bad but, from what you posted, he never explains why. Am I just supposed to agree with him because he says it?
>>
>>70215348
>Artie
What the fuck? That was supposed to be article. What the fuck auto correct?
>>
>>70215178
Ban contraceptives.
>>
File: 60c.jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
60c.jpg
27 KB, 500x500
>>70214747

1. They don't really connect with the man culturally, which causes friction.

2. Low-lying suspicion that they probably fucked a dozen White guys before they "settled down" for an Asian guy (for marriage).

Same ethnicity is not enough.
>>
>>70215436
Well in the article she says that "pure Japanese" are often criticized by repatriates for
>their narrow-minded, closed thinking towards the other world – including fear for foreign language, lack of interest in international politics, and lack of taste in music/movies/theater
>>
>>70214851
>and they go home happy to spend Saturday lunch at a cute cafe in Omotesando with their Japanese girlfriends.

Sounds way better then getting drunk on overpriced alcohol and speculating about the next season of television.

It's funny how she doesn't even realize how shallow and awful her 'fun' Friday night sounds.
>>
Because they have their own culture and weebs DESTORYED it
>>
>>70215493
I agree
>>
This just in, men like women who act like women. Shocking.
>>
>>70215178

sure thing weeb

http://www.techinsider.io/half-of-japanese-people-arent-having-sex-2015-7

glorious nippon is completely fucked
>>
>>70215583
I agree, but isn't the man a hypocrite if he enjoys the drunk nights and solely does brunch with his gf because he wants her to remain "pure"? I take girlfriend with me fishing and camping not because they're 'wholesome', hobbies, but because I enjoy them.
>>
>>70214851
> dating the similarly quiet, demure, humble Japanese girls
> hang out with bros
> go home happy to spend Saturday lunch at a cute cafe in Omotesando with Japanese girlfriends
> that just sound perfect
> tfw you'll never be in such a relationship
>>
>>70215852
I wish there were western women like this. I imagine there were once
>>
>>70215592
Rare
>>
Women are starting to catch up, no one wants to date an empowered independent ratchet.
>>
>>70215645
>implying teen pregnancies will save their country

>>70215817
No. You wouldn't take your girlfriend/wife to work or war. You don't have to do the same things.
>>
I don't know how it is in the first world countries but women who lived abroad for a long time and decided to return are just assumed to have ridden the cock carousel around the world.
>>
>>70214747
>Claims behaviour has nothing to do with attraction
>Complains about not being found attractive by Chad

Dating is not hard for women... be thin and loyal when you are young and there is zero problem. Dismissed.
>>
It's a massive status symbol, which other children have a gigantic envy for. Same as anywhere else in the world - children are governed entirely by their impulses just like a baby boomer.
>>
>>70216508

Dirty Colgate your flag needs a polish
>>
>>70216853
Don't talk to me or my Nations flag ever again
>>
>>70215178
>Japan are having sex now more than ever

Nope.
There are loads of virgin men now and women who have no interest.

Also a Jap girl who has lived in US or EU has probably already been blacked.com more than once and this puts the japs off.
>>
>>70216077
East Asian women are even better at manipulation than white women. White women are ruthless pragmatists when it comes to exploiting sex, but their skills have been dulled by decades of easymode treatment from white males.
>>
>>70216952
It happens, but it's not as common as /shitpost/ would expect. Women are naturally fearful of men, which is why rejection or the eternal 'maybe' is easier than acceptance. American blacks were bred to be larger, hardier, and slower to tire thus making them excessively confident in modern times. I've known short and scrawny all-smiles black guys who still struggle to combat the 'avoid at all costs' image.
>>
>>70215579
>lack of taste in music/movies/theater
You dont like things I like, you must be narrow-minded.
You almost had me.
>>
Look, it isn't hard to comprehend: Women value experience in sexual partner, men value loyalty. A worldly man is viewed as having experience from outside cultures. A worldly woman is seen as having either divided loyalties or no loyalty, especially in Asian cultures where family loyalty is a core foundation of society.
>>
>Culture
>24
>Black Eyed Peas
Y'know, I've adventured enough myself. Having someone enthralled hearing by my stories while we chill sounds nice. Not everyone should be the "crazy adventurer" type, or the "outgoing" type, or even the intelligent type. That's kind of what real diversity is. If I want some cute little riceball that would rather listen to my stories than live them, then that should be enough. Is not having control over everyone like some hyper realistic Sims game that crazy to these idiots?
>>
File: 1453329988165.jpg (95 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1453329988165.jpg
95 KB, 900x900
>>70214851
>singing the new songs of Black Eyed Peas and nostalgic songs of Oasis, guessing how the new season of 24 is going to be…
Dear god I have never been happier to not be a normie.

>and they go home happy to spend Saturday lunch at a cute cafe in Omotesando with their Japanese girlfriends
When will women understand that feminism and empowerment make you less appealing?
>>
>>70214747
Fucking I wouldn't want to date a westernized Jap, they've taken all the bad habits of western girls.
>>
>>70214747
Arent western asian girls always massive sjw? Serves you right for beeing a pathetic human beeing i guess
>>
>>70220991
that fucking picture
lel
>>
>>70220991
>not a normie
>comments on feminism and empowerment as if he talks to women
>hasn't experienced musical nostalgia because too autist to like music or too young to be posting on 4chan
>or both
>desu
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.