[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine you would work with some colleagues as construction workers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: bauarbeiten-fontaneallee.jpg (99 KB, 900x597) Image search: [Google]
bauarbeiten-fontaneallee.jpg
99 KB, 900x597
Imagine you would work with some colleagues as construction workers on the street and someone passes by and shouts "Faster!" or "Faster you lazy pigs!". How would you react?
>>
Eat a dick ya cunt
>>
Laugh while making $30 an hoir and working as slow as possible
>>
>>70214175
i'd realise that i'm a lazy cunt and that i've had 5 durry breaks though i'd only stared 10 minutes ago
road workers are the least organised cunts in existence
>>
>>70214420
This right here,

HAHA, TIME FOR THE UNION
>>
>Piss off you twat
or alternatively if it was a woman who said so
>How about saying that tonight in my room
>>
>>70214175

i dont know what faggots you have working roads in norway but no one in their right mind would try that shit with a road working crew in australia
>>
Road workers need to be culled
>>
>>70214175
By working harder and faster.
>>
>>70214175
Fucking street workers, man.

This is why we need prisoner labour.
>>
>>70214175
>How would you react?
I'd probably not hear it after years of using jackhammers with no hearing protection. So I'd keep smoking with the equally deaf Marek and watch as Bartek is shoveling gravel into a pit.
>>
Whoever said that would get his ass fisted on the spot, I've worked on contruction sites and many of those people are not patient and they don't tolerate assholes unless that asshole is their boss
>>
>>70214592
>See guy run through a stop sign at road worker crew
>They throw their stop signs and shit at his car

Fucken pisser
>>
There always seems to be about 5-6 of them, and only 2 are doing anything at any given moment.
>>
As an educated person I won't be doing that type of work...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.