[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is trump going to lose? What will you do if he doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Ohio.jpg (124 KB, 856x569) Image search: [Google]
Ohio.jpg
124 KB, 856x569
Is trump going to lose?

What will you do if he doesn't win the nomination?

Who /cleveland/ here? Riot when? (July, the RNC is in July)
>>
>>70213990
If he doesn't win we riot... If he wins... we riot?
>>
>>70213990
I am also /cleveland/, I hope to god that there isn't a riot because 90% of my neighborhood is black or muslim
>>
>>70213990
Trump needs 60% of the remaining delegates to win
Cruz needs 90+
There is no way Cruz will win. The only hope for him is a brokered convention
>>
/Cleveland/ checking in
>>
>>70214280
Not even Cruz believes he'll win with delegates, he does believe he'll get the brokered convention.
>>
Cruz will win the presidential election. Cap this
>>
>>70213990
unrealistic picture desu, handguns don't have enough much power to do that
>>
If anyone wins the 1237 nothing will happen.
If anyone but Trumo wins via contested convention there will be protests and mass boycotts.
If anyone but Trump wins via brokered convention, there will be civil war.

I'm allocating vacation days so I can watch it all kick off.
>>
>>70214163
You east side senpai?
>>
>>70214390
no way
>>
>>70214695
I live in the safest place on the east side of Cleveland proper
>based
>>
Trump better win or my wives son is gonna be pissed
>>
Trump will expose any and everyone to ensure he wins the nomination.

He has the populist power to do this.
Think he doesn't know about corruption within the party?

He will get the nomination one way or the other. If he does not, the party dies with Trump and Cruz/Kasich will have been the real traitors for not getting out when he had the chance.

He is the only candidate to beat Hillary and restore dignity to the party which has failed so many times.
>>
Cleveland Steamer
>>
Oberlin, standing by

And no, I'm not one of those fucking college students.
>>
>only Cleveland Bros will get it

Cleveland is a city full of shattered dreams. It's a boneyard for upsets. Cavs, tribe, and browns. They let us down when we have so much hope. I really wish this won't affect trump.
>>
>>70214390
Lyin' Ted is a puppet
>>
>>70213990
Trump doesn't learn from the past mistakes from other people, because he's not "other" people and believes he will succeed where they failed.
With that being said, he'll go 3rd party and split the Republican party, ensuring that the Dems are gonna win the Oval. Same shit happened 104 years ago.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.