[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Jews control the media, then why is the media so pro-Palestine?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 1455303234063.jpg (38 KB, 375x561) Image search: [Google]
1455303234063.jpg
38 KB, 375x561
If Jews control the media, then why is the media so pro-Palestine?
>>
how is it pro plaestine though?
>>
>pro plaestine
lel maybe in your shitty islands nobody gives a shit about
>>
>makes it look like Israel is good and Palestine is bad
>has people in Congress and other high powers who are obsessed with Israel
>we funnel Israel money and supplies all day every day
>we sacrifice our daughters to the Jews
>Palestine is seen as the evil trying to take down the good Israel
>Palestine is supported by the media
One of these things isn't like the rest
>>
>>70213393
what is controlled opposition
>>
>>70213483
It's not. I keep reading this everywhere when it's the complete opposite. At the best the media will show "concerns" about the situation but always stressing the fact that Israel is the eternal victime defending itself.
>>
>>70213393
They aint, if they wasn't in control palestine would be liberated tomorrow.

But muh ho-lowcost.
>>
Those who don't think it's pro palestinian are seriously blinded by their pre concieved notions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN_bias_against_Israel#One-sided_headlines

I think, your "Jews" that are rich or whatevs, don't identify as Israeli... In that they're a\only Jewish by heritage, but aren't practising Jews.
>>
>>70217556
>at best
>victim

I can't into engrish obviously.
>>
>>70213393

Easy, secular jews don't really like Israel and want to diversify it.

Secular jews =/= Zionist jews
>>
>>70213393
Why would 'the media' have a consistent viewpoint on anything? Our Dutch national news is both ignoring injustices perpetuated by the Israeli government on the west bank as well as exagerating harm done to Palestinians on the Gaza strip. They are ignoring wrongdoing by both Hamas, Fatah and the Israeli government with no clear logic whatsoever. People working in journalism aren't as smart and consistent as many people believe.
>>
>>70213483
This

We get a lot of reports when Israel is being attacked by Palestinians with knives.
>>
>>70213393
I've literally never seen even a mention of the apartheid state that exists in Israel and Palestine on American TV. Not once. I imagine if someone where to try and mention it, the network airing that program would cut to commercials so fast your head would spin,
>>
US media is generally pro isreal but the european media is fucking insane and supports hamas over isreal
>>
>>70220525
t. half a world away
>>
There is no Jewish Conspiracy. Israel is "Western". Western is bad.
>>
you want ketchup on that
>>
>>70219850
Same in Sweden. 3/4 of the biggest newspapers are pro-Israel and 5/8 of the parties in the parliament are clearly pro-Israel

This fiction of Western medias being anti-Isreal is bullshit,
>>
>>70213393

I'd shamelessly impregnate that
>>
>>70221592
/thread
>>
Globalist Atheist Marxist Jews =/= Orthodox Israelis
>>
>>70213393
Fuck off, proxy Jew shill!
>>
>>70216685
>>70216685
>>70216685
>>70216685
>>
>>70213393
It isn't, especially in America.
>>
>>70217957
Wrong, the overwhelming majority of Jews support Israel liberal or conservative.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 575x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 575x250
>>70213393
Ye olde bait and switch
>>
>>70220747
t. Mordecai

Only people who are anti-Israel are people like Geroge Galloway who get crucified in the media and work for RT.
>>
>>70222094
It's become kind of generational actually. Younger Jews tend to be more in favor of a two-state solution and more critical of Israel in general. Older Jews tend to be more overwhelmingly supportive of Israel.
>>
>>70213393
Because they take communism more importantly than Israel.
>>
>>70213393
Jews are focused on the whole multiculty thing. Their perception is that they have been attacked throughout history because solely they are different. The solution is to have everyone accept everyone regardless of differences, behavior, etc.

This is such a strong drive that some will even attack Israel.
>>
>>70221737
>retard detected

does anyone else find women who aren't like petite, or thin not hot?
>>
>>70220525
they claim Hamas is Humanitarian Organization.

pic related (Hamas in gaza executing people who they suspect spying for Israel)
>>
>>70220525
False.

>>70224737
False, Hamas is repeatedly called a terrorist organization.

Israel is a lunatic state, and are too well treated in media. Obviously when you bomb and kill hundreds of children every now and then, some media will report it.

Israel has a right to exist though.
>>
The media is generally progressives. That means anti white, anti male, anti traditional.

Why would jews have a problem with it?

A few progressives dislike Israel.Big deal...
>>
>>70222094
wrong. do your homework. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMQ9C6vni0w
>>
>>70224737
watch this and leave the holy land you assfaggot. go read your own holy book. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMQ9C6vni0w
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.