[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We compare the political candidates to Star Wars Characters.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: bernie-watto.jpg (29 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
bernie-watto.jpg
29 KB, 500x350
ITT: We compare the political candidates to Star Wars Characters.

Bernie Sanders is Watto. Something about Watto’s scheming tone and sinister floppy proboscis reminds me of Bernie’s demeanor. His money-grubbing greed, lack of loyalty to any planet, and absurdly grating voice are the Brooklyn-born Vermonter to a T. Just like Watto, Sanders seeks to suck the prosperity of the American worker with his phallic snout/beak appendage. Both sell junk and both are resistant to the Jedi Mind Tricks of conventional knowledge. This barely human creature deserves the worst.
>>
File: jindal-aliens.jpg (25 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
jindal-aliens.jpg
25 KB, 500x350
Bobby Jindal reminds me of the Trade Federation aliens. He shares their cultural sense of family loyalty, hard work, and math skills.
>>
Trump is Luke Skywalker.
>>
>>70213119
noTrump is Lando Calrissian, a ruthless, jive-talking entrepreneur who always says what’s on his mind. Like Lando, Trump is constantly switching allegiances and usually coming out on top.
>>
>>70213119
The empire is all the things wrong with this world, and our Savior trump has been on degobah for years training for his chance to bring down the nwo with the force of good. MAKE THE GALAXY GREAT AGAIN!
>>
File: starwars.png (568 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
starwars.png
568 KB, 1024x776
Who's Jar Jar Binks?
>>
>>70213232
>trump is a nigger
Bitch I should slap you till you had a combover
>>
>>70213298
Jeb.
>>
>>70213298
Rubio. Meesa can't trust a man with small hands.
>>
Isn't Watto supposed to be an Ayyrab stereotype tho? Sanders is a Jew.
>>
File: profit.jpg (122 KB, 884x736) Image search: [Google]
profit.jpg
122 KB, 884x736
>>70213045
>>
>>70213119
I'd go for Han Solo, has hot wife, is misunderstood a lot, fights when he thinks it's right.

Yeah Trump = Han Solo
>>
>>70213335
Thats no nigger. That's Billy D.
>>
Haha how funny I was just playing KOTOR!

Christie is jabba
>>
>>70213045
http://www.cafe.com/the-digs-star-wars-political-fantasy-which-character-each-presidential-candidate-reminds-me-of/
>>
File: Bossnass.jpg (99 KB, 616x760) Image search: [Google]
Bossnass.jpg
99 KB, 616x760
Trump
>>
>>70213629
I could accept Han more than lando
>>
File: Well-thats-a-buzzkill.jpg (55 KB, 700x450) Image search: [Google]
Well-thats-a-buzzkill.jpg
55 KB, 700x450
>>70213119
>>
>>70213739
>Brown skin
>not a nigger
Pick one
>>
>>70213045
Jeb is Sio Bibble
>>
>>70213876
That came from 9gag I can see the 9gag tag. Bitch fuck off with your stupid shit and come up with something original.
>>
>>70213876
The death star was a military installation, so "terrorist attack" is a stretch.
>>
>>70213850
Tattle-tale. Good job on ruining the fun. I bet you had your hand up at the end of class to ask for homework as well
>>
>>70213876
his dad was Hitler
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.