[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for Fraternity guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: B45CSOuCQAAweIz.jpg (35 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
B45CSOuCQAAweIz.jpg
35 KB, 500x375
What is the one (or few things) that your Fraternity/chapter got away with?

>All white dance event
>Racist chanting
>>
Oh hey IFC, not falling for this one
>>
>we got away with free speech

Pretty hardcore
>>
>>70212352
>he didn't get a bid
>he got a bid from a shit-tier house

so you're one of those guys, kek
>>
>>70212189
Not much at the house as we were on social probation for 2.5 of the 4 years I was there. And we eventually lost our charter for some pretty bad hazing - one kid died of a drug overdose another got busted with a kilo of coke.

But we got away with orgies, hazing and just about everything else at the off campus safe haven. I was on exec committee and after the first 6 IFC infractiona we raised dues and rented two adjoining houses in a student/recent grad dense neighborhood. Every Friday we had a bus come scoop us and the sluts up and take us to our spot.

Our house was fairly diverse as well; buncha Jews, Asians and a couple black guys from the football team. I'm a Colombian/German mutt and there were a couple like me as well.
>>
>>70212189
>being in a sekrit club
>>
In response to OP, our house didn't shine out, but it allowed us to get away with everything that TFM would stereotype. Some token guys to fill quotas, all were white washed af. We weren't the "prestigious house" but being number 2 is 10x better than being number 1. Pretty much no enemies in the system, even fueled a inter house war arms race for two or three years, stealing shit from both sides to provoke it. Because we were low key we were also the stash house for all the dry houses when international showed up.

Basically I learned to be /pol/ whilst in, low key, out of sight, always shit disturbing.

For my other greeks on here, how many of you have sorostitues who claim TSM is nothing like greek life then turn around and fuck every guy in your chapter, kek.

>paying your daughters fees to get fucked by chad.

>>70212256
hahahahaha this.

>>70212844
>social probation kek. low-tier house guaranteed.
>>
>>70213756
I think everyone gets away with hazing.

But we had chapters get stripped in other states for

>Burning the house down while hazing pledges
>Manslaughter by alcohol poisoning

The worst part about it is we are the #1 in most university here... so it gets attention
>>
>>70213910
Eh, I went to school in the PNW. Never saw much hazing except for the traditional ones.. Certain triads if you know what I mean.

Many other chapters have been stripped for less.
>>
>>70213910
Sae?
>>
>>70214681
Not saying it is and not saying it isn't

>>70214606
Hazing happens a lot in social fraternities. Not so sure about professional ones though

Sorry for late response. Working at the moment
>>
>>70212189
>tattoos
>>
>>70215673
I was in a social one. Smaller and more independent from our international.

Professional ones are fucking gay LOL

Gonna guess either sig or tke then.
>>
File: 1453632791352s.jpg (3 KB, 124x123) Image search: [Google]
1453632791352s.jpg
3 KB, 124x123
>>70216293
No
I didn't receive a pledge from SigChi, and I'm a TKE legacy as well.

But I will just admit that it is SAE.
>>
>>70216164
You were pretty slow there aussie.
Step up your game or NZ will keep beating you
>>
>>70212189
>Had a member dress in black face with a bucket of kfc and go to a Halloween party as a black girl.
>Had the Eta ZTA theme rush. Hung a banner in the school courtyard picturing a guy in our letters biting in to a strawberry(ZTA sorority symbol) and clear juice running down his face. The strawberry had a crease in it looking like a pussy.
>pledge male review night where pledges were forced to strip and give lap dances to sorority girls for money.(one maniac had the moves and made us $600 alone that night. He got laid so much that semester)

Then the normal hazing shit.
>>
>>70219154
Damn. The one thing we did was

>Take Troller out with pledges and strippers
>(President was friends with a few from a club)
>After boating for 2 hours to the spot
>start drinking with bartender (dancer) making our drinks
>Everyone getting shit faced (girls too)
>girls take top off and walk around
>My father is the captain and has his first mate
>Father was a captain for over 40 years
>Made good money and also was a hippy in the day
>Girls walk around top less and in front of the captain and first mate (they are upstairs)
>big titties apologizes because she's used to being topless
>Father: it's okay I don't mind at all
Anyway
>After about 3 hours of swimming and fucking around its time to start the fun
>get pledges to jump in the water and stay still
>get fishing rods and cast out line
>pledges must swim to their line and hold the hook until a fish bites
>Water was already filled with chum
>2 pledges actually pulled it off
>didnotseethatcoming.jpg
>the ones who didn't had to clean the boat
>those pledges partied harder than anyone I've ever seen (except president)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.