[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pick the cotton and shut up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-04-07-07-58-34.png (831 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-07-07-58-34.png
831 KB, 1080x1920
‘Just like a plantation’: Texas inmates go on strike over slave-like conditions https://www.rt.com/usa/338713-texas-prisoner-workers-strike/
>>
Cut off their food, see how long they protest. Criminal niggers having the nerve to complain about work in prison ... whip them into submission.
>>
File: 4212144231.jpg (115 KB, 592x738) Image search: [Google]
4212144231.jpg
115 KB, 592x738
>>70211392
American niggers traded one plantation for another.
>>
>prisoners on strike
Oh man what will we do without them?
>>
>>70211392
If they don't make minimum wage, then it is pretty much slave like conditions.
>>
They gave up their rights when they became slaves, now quit moaning about it and get to work
>>
>>70212031
Poor criminals :, (
>>
I don't see how they have any leverage? They are in jail for a reason.
>>
>>70212031
I always wonder if Swedecucks actively abuse their notoriety on here to make these bait posts or if they are simply brainwashed beyond repair.
>>
Is this new?
Holyshi..- Americans are stupid, lol.
>>
>>70212031

They do but they take money out of wages to pay for the jail.
>>
>>70211392
I can't believe the guards let this go on. Shameful.

>>70212031
The USA has a lot of prisoners. They can't keep them imprisoned without putting them to work. Prisons cost money.
>>
>>70212245
You can't force people to work.
Incarceration in the US is a private industry, earning money off of each person jailed.
The US prison system is literally conscripting slave labour, and now the workers have realised.

Jail doesn't work, and there are scientists to back this up (google is your friend, I will not provide citation).
>>
Just execute them then, it's not like they were contributing anything to society anyway.
>>
>>70212355
Is that why you put your prisoners in tiny hotel rooms with TV, Internet access, and a mint on their pillow every morning followed by hugs and kisses therapy at noon?
>>
>>70212245
Its like talking to a college freshmen girl and being amazed at what comes out next.
>>
Not to say most the cunts have done well by anyone but it seems the american prison system seems keen to put more people in jail to do their slave labour jobs.

Also its expensive to keep people in jail i think we should legalize most drugs and just let the degenerates die without welfare.
>>
I'm a prison guard in another state, and while inmates used to do things that could help make the prison money, now they basically do work that is needed to simply run the prison. They prepare their own food, do the facility laundry, grounds keeping, help with maintenence and clean the living areas that they use and rely upon. They aren't paid very much, but they don't pay taxes, and they receive their food for free, they receive free medical care no matter what the cost to taxpayers (think long cancer treatments and other surgeries that can run $100k)

They are taught things in programs, and can learn skills to help them after they parole, and they have access to councilors to talk to. All free of charge. They've even received free college educations.
>>
>>70212124
Yes.
>>70212245
It's not a bait. You shouldn't want to put people into slavery, even if they have committed a crime. Or if you do, then you should make it into law and well known that if you break the law into slavery you go.
>>70212319
That is fucked up. First you force people to go to jail and then you force them to pay for it, both against their will.
>>70212330
>The USA has a lot of prisoners.

Hence the reason they shouldn't keep making it even more profitable.
>>
Why would americans use Android when Iphones are cheap af there?
>>
>>70212587
Android is still cheaper.
>>
I don't understand the complaint they're getting a free education by learning A New trade
>>
>>70212355
Jails don't make money off prisoners. Not all are privately operated. See my post above. I'm a prison guard here in the US.
>>
>>70211392
They weren't born in a prison they know its the same out here. Assholes. Just out here you're expected to vote democrat, in there you're expected to stop stabbing people who would otherwise vote democrat.
>>
>>70212480
I doubt that'd work, either.
There needs to be formed a middle-way. We need, as a species, to work ourselves away from the idea of "justice" and "punishment" as a means to reach justice.
Punishing has little to no effect. Positive reinforcement works, however.
As soon as it becomes more lucrative to not be a criminal, even short-sighted, than to be a criminal, we will see a decline in crime.

Psycos and other dysfunctional sub-humans should be executed upon first transgression.
Minor crimes should be followed up by a team of social workers to learn why this crime was committed and how to avoid it in the future.
(Re-educating mudslime-families to not raise their brats to be over-entitled shits, for starters).

This will, however, require some slack in laws. Drugs should not be illegal, but somehow controlled by government (all drugs) to take away the market from organised crime.

... there are so many things needed to be changed that I can't come up with a plan for it right now and here. But in a perfect world there will be no prisons, as prisons are simply institutions in which less criminal people go to become more criminal. (Proven, cba citation)

Any questions? Otherwise this thread is pretty much over, now.
>>
>>70212570
Cucked/10

Nobody forced Tyrone to shank jaquarius for his crack cocaine, and it's not a goddamn secret that breaking the law gets you jail time
>>
>>70212570
Not profitable enough tbqh; not to say many things are over-criminalized though...

Just the more profitable a prison is, the less the state should have to pay the private owners (if we had competent negotiators).
>>
>>70212776
But it is a secret that it gets you into slavery.
>>
>>70212830
In US you can lose rights with due process, the fact you are in prison is already evidence of that. Slaves had no due process, just one tribe sold your grandpa off and now you're fucked.
>>
>>70212830
Maybe in New Arabia

What the fuck do you think prison is? Daycare? You don't get 2000 criminals in one building and just let them sit around stabbing each other
>>
File: 1460030793323.jpg (248 KB, 656x822) Image search: [Google]
1460030793323.jpg
248 KB, 656x822
>>70211392
LOL what the fuck? they're criminals & prisoners! prisons aren't supposed to be comfy. If they didn't want to end up there, hey should have not committed crimes.
Murderers, gang members & drug dealers should not have right IMO
>>
>>70213024
Its not them that are the problem, you expect people to pull such self serving shit, its the media and normal people that agree with them that anger/disappoint me.

The hippie freedom movement went well past libertarianism and into full blown moral reletivism, marxism of everyform, and athiestic-relgious-guilt; where betraying these values is like committing a sin in public society.
>>
>>70211392
Am I the only one who thinks putting prisoners to work is a good way to pay off some of the expenses incarceration creates?

Obviously you can't FORCE them to work, just give them work in exchange for small benefits.

IMO when you are locked up for life the worst thing is having nothing to do, not having to work.
>>
>>70212918
There are laws prohibiting involuntary servitude though, even the constitution makes that clear.

Although maybe they don't actually have work and could just decide to stay in their cells instead. Which is fine.
>>70212993
It's a way to punish them by removing their freedom while you rehabilitate them.
>>
>>70213246
I agree, and its probably good for them anyway like you allude to. Its not like we are whipping them. Remember though, many of these prisoners are sociopathic, to the point they make libertarians look like collectivists. So when they see a nice system like this that would benefit them and the system they just want to fuck it up, including by undermining it with requests like in the OP.
>>
>>70213408
Prison is involuntary servitude, its literally called serving time.. And most are not voluntary.. If there is due process, and the punishment is not "cruel or unusual" (this is not punishment not cruel or unusual). Also, these work programs are completely voluntary. They could just remove them entirely if they want to be ingrates about it.
>>
>>70212587
Because iPhones are garbage.
>>
>>70213628
Tbqh they are both kinda garbage in there own ways.

Since windows is already botnet, and cellphones in general are botnets no matter what, ideally a windows phone that doesn't suck would be great, if it had the customization of proper windows OS.. But they haven't made a phone that hasn't sucked yet. Either the hardware blows, or the OS is excessively gimped/closed which makes it like Apple OS shite.
>>
A proper reaction from prison staff woulb to get fire hoses on them.
>>
>>70212355
Yes you can force them to work and you should. Nature itself forces you to work. Go earn your food or die. And especially criminal niggers can use some labor to pay off their debt to society.
>>
>>70213830
We need to really arrange better citizen exchange programs, like the laws elsewhere? Swap places and get a long but legal path to citizenship. Making only good/vetted trades of course.
>>
>>70213899
"Liberals" will never escape the fact that reality is capitalist. They rather fight entropy than harness it.
>>
File: 1456588113036.jpg (64 KB, 773x478) Image search: [Google]
1456588113036.jpg
64 KB, 773x478
Just shut off power and water to their cells
Leave em for a week and see if their tune changes
>>
>>70214056
>yfw detroit
>>
>pol missing the point entirely

maybe we should fix the unemployment problem before we go starting armies of inmate slave labor

its absolutely disgraceful. there shouldnt be any working in prisons. executions yes, and a lot more of them, but not working.
>>
>>70213899
Not really.
Refusing a starving person food whilst he is in your custody puts all blame on you. It would be death sentence by starvation. There are international laws against that, don't pretend to be anything but a 14-year-old sperglord you ignorant Kraut.
WTF.
>we can starve them if they refuse to work
>this isn't in breach with international laws
You fucking degenerate.
You CANNOT force anyone to do anything. And if you imprison a person then it is your responsibility that person remains healthy and alive. Failing to do so proves you incompetent and there'll be jail time for you, for second degree manslaughter (directly acting in ways that leads to another person's death).
Are you fucking stupid? Fuck. Fuck you, you nazi-fucking-prick. Jesus fucking christ the imbeciles on this board, sometimes.
>>
>>70212764

>I'm right, but I cba to prove it. No one can question my view; it is fact. Thread's over, kthxbai
>>
>>70214326
Nailed it.
>>
>>70212764
>We need, as a species, to work ourselves away from the idea of "justice"
Get fucked faggot.
>>
>>70214397
>burger
I'm not the slightest surprised. People who believe in a god tend to also merit ideas such as justice and balance.
Get #rekt, pleb.
>>
>>70214225
The cost to run and maintain the prison would skyrocket
>>
>>70214320
Shut up you cuck. Only cultural marxist faggots like you live in such a fantasy world where everyone is treated fairly and kindly - in particular towards inmates.

Here is the reality from your communist paradise:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6unvjpLHgo&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Di6unvjpLHgo&has_verified=1
>>
>>70212257
Yeah it's Americans who are stupid and not the person who is too simple to think beyond large generalizations of a country.
>>
>>70212569
I've always thought prisons should be running pretty close to break even from the labor of inmates.
>>
>>70214765
Re-read the post. I appreciate your inability to actually understand what I posted, so I'll post it in broken Norwegian, as a TL;DR.

At låse folk inde og nægte dem adgang til mad er mord.
>>
>>70215424
It's not possible. Electricity, water supply and treatment, maintenance, food supply and preparation, clothing, paying security and civilian staff, medical costs to the inmates.

Prisons don't make money. I work in a state operated prison and it's all payed for by taxpayers and money is saved where it can by inmates doing work.
>>
>>70212031
>>70212570
> treat disgusting criminals with respect
And you wonder why Sweden is getting rekt by primitive minded migrants
Doomed country
>>
>>70218084
Your nation is a fucking joke, burger.
Literally nothing done in America is done right.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.