[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Romanians and Chadians have the same flag Romanians=Gypsy Niggers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 21
Romanians and Chadians have the same flag
Romanians=Gypsy Niggers
Romania CAN NOT be classed as part of Europe
>>
On behalf of all Asians I'm ready to say that we will not accept them either.
>>
Everyone is at school/college around this time,try in like 4 hours.
>>
>>70211540
fuck off nigger I didn't know you could get internet in africa
>>
File: marko-bela-udmr.gif (10 KB, 378x298) Image search: [Google]
marko-bela-udmr.gif
10 KB, 378x298
http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/xf-like.html

> Hungary-Iran-Tajikistan

K E K
E
K
>>
File: 1449839570246.jpg (10 KB, 247x249) Image search: [Google]
1449839570246.jpg
10 KB, 247x249
>>70211298
Britain angry that all tech companies are moving to Romania to escape their shithole

Eternal-anglo getting cucked by immigrants and loosing their jobs to 'poor' eastern Europeans.
>>
>>70211298
bong thats cheap mate ...shit thread
>>
>>70211929
>>70211973
all these Chadians buttmad that their country is a desert
>>
>>70211835

What the FUCK are Columbia and Ecuador doing
>>
File: trueSPQR.jpg (33 KB, 540x489) Image search: [Google]
trueSPQR.jpg
33 KB, 540x489
>>70212100
>still mad
>>
>>70212100
funny that you are becoming a 3-rd world tier shithole as we speak,u probably brought the chad thingy because you see it daily on your street and in your sisters cunt :D hell in a couple of years even gypsies will be considered ubermenschen compared to your hordes of somalis and pakis .Keep calm and and suck the BBC!
>>
File: 1440026284060.jpg (316 KB, 1142x984) Image search: [Google]
1440026284060.jpg
316 KB, 1142x984
>>70211298
The eternal anglo strikes again
>>
>>70212324
> ship all the gypsies to west gayrope
> become stronger and stronger country
> the gayropes will never ship gypsies back because they're too busy with muslims now

Enjoy your diversity bitches!!!
>>
File: image.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58 KB, 645x773
Pls no bully Romania
>>
>>70212576
>>70212501
>>70212463
>>70211929
>>70211540

/thread go cook your dinner Steward, the halal butchers close at 6
>>
>>70212463
Chadmanias getting THIS mad
>>
File: TepesReincarnated.jpg (23 KB, 170x188) Image search: [Google]
TepesReincarnated.jpg
23 KB, 170x188
>>70212769
Why would we be mad? The only one mad enough to continue replying is non other than our local eternal-anglo.

Just admit it, you fucked up when you and France opened the flood gates.
>>
>>70212576
>Gypsies leave Romania
>except the ones that stay and breed more gypsies
>>
>friends went to romania for new years eve
>stopped at a gas station in the middle of nowhere
>BMW full of gypsies blocked their way
>gypsies wanted them to get out
>locked doors and GTA'd their way out of there
>chased by gypsies for a half an hour
>GPS led them to a gypsy village
>horse carriage in the middle of the road
>gypsy children tried to stop their car
>will never visit romania ever again
>>
File: 1457018125838.jpg (47 KB, 552x390) Image search: [Google]
1457018125838.jpg
47 KB, 552x390
Even if this was true they still would be whiter than Britistanis.
>>
File: Coat_of_arms_of_Romania.svg.png (863 KB, 2000x2749) Image search: [Google]
Coat_of_arms_of_Romania.svg.png
863 KB, 2000x2749
The best part about being Romanian is that we are literally one of the purest nations of Europe. Our ancestors are dacians (one of the oldest people, like the celts) and romans (best empire of all time) and that's it. We've repealed all the other invaders and gave them the middle finger all the time.

Whereas everyone else was cuck-fucked into oblivion by
> goths
> saxons
> vikings
> franks
> huns
> slavs
> arabs
> turks
> refugees nowadays

Being fucked in the ass by barbarians is a long tradition with the rest of Yurop. Except with based Romania. Nations will fuck off and die while we will still live here and thrive forever, the last functioning part of the glorious Roman Empire.
>>
>>70212769
Ok Steward.. tell me what do you do for a living and where do you live. I used to live in UK but believe me whatever you read on the 4chins about Romania is not true. A good % of gypos left because they weren't Romanians to start with [ you have gypos of your own and they're 10x worse than ours] I moved from Essex to Bucharest and I couldn't be happier. Good wage, cheap rent, next year I'm buying myself a house which I will own 100% and not some freehold shed that I'll have to pay for the rest of my life and have 1000 restrictions as far as modernizing the building is concerned. I can drive good cars without paying too many taxes and even though Romanians are not good drivers they're far better than Indians. We also have a good foundation to build up tourism with countless posibillites because of the variety of terrain [see,mountains, virgin forests as opposed to UK barren farmlands and crowded cities ] People go to UK just to see Westminster and not much of anything else. Maybe bang some tranny in Soho but that's it.Bucharest is full of foreigners at this moment and not just tourists because wage/expenses ratio is actually good. My turkish friend is finishing her shitty HR relations degree and got a 850 euro wage off the bat with no experience, 9-5, mon to fri and only spends about 150 euros on food and rent. Not to mention free education for foreigners and free accommodation and amazing quality of information as far as education goes. Romania is far from perfect, and there is a lot of room for improvement but in the last 3 years with all the corruption and US/EU leeching it as has IMPROVED IMMENSELY.
>>
>>70213132
>in the middle of nowhere
well son in the middle of nowhere is the place where usually shit happens in every country.Seen any american movies? Route 66? shit like that?Weirdos appearing and fucking shit up?
Your friends are really dumb seriously.
>>
>>70213132
If you went to East London you would've been lynched.
>>
Andorra has the same shitty colours + a coat of arms
>>
>>70213759
Andorra is not full of Spanish immigrants :^)
>>
>>70213627

You mean in every country with nigger or gypsy population?
>>
File: 1460030370207s.jpg (20 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
1460030370207s.jpg
20 KB, 250x166
Problem Solved.

You will never be confused with them again.
>>
>>70213324
Slavs in denial, speaking fucked up Albano-Italian. ;)

Got to admit, lads, the flag IS pretty fucking unaesthetic. Are there no alternative banners, like from older kingdoms or political parties, that might better represent you?
>>
>>70211298
Romanians are niggers
>>
>>70213927
> spain is white meme
tipo pls
>>
File: 144558_f520.jpg (34 KB, 520x280) Image search: [Google]
144558_f520.jpg
34 KB, 520x280
>>70214227
see pic related
>>
>>70213870
Every country has its "problematic groups"..for one second i wont believe you ain''t got yours genius.If you don't have gyppos ,you surely have albanians which are far worse then gyppos or niggers combined.
You surely have ghettos,just like any western/eastern european country.What western countries do better is mask the problems ,but like >>70213736 said if you happen to get in such a place you are fked regardless.
>>70213940
You can banter us with gyppos memes but niggers we certainly are not.We didn't go that low as your southern comrades did intermixing with incoming Lybians ,Algerians etc Maghrebians.
Italy bro your precious roman heritage will soon disappear i understand your frustration.
>>
>>70214284
> Every country has its "problematic groups"

You're arguing with a former yugoslavshit. That entire area is "problematic group"
>>
>>70214284
They were attacked by gypsies on the main road/highway. You're living in denial if you think something like that could happen anywhere.
Also, there were tens of other gypsy packs waiting and waving them to stop beside the road.
>>
>>70211298
Yes but
Romanians=Gypsy Niggers
and
UK =Filthy Muslims

Cannot be
Romanians=Gypsy Niggers
or
UK =Filthy Muslims

When you push stereotypes you have to dwell into the mindset, other wise reality is harsh.
>>
>>70214566
Of course it is, because our police beats the shit out of gypsies like yourself.
>>
>>70214692
I call bs on that. I've driven on the main roads of Romania for years, one time even drove an expensive car from Germany to Romania as a delivery. Never have gypo's struck on the main road.

Your friends were nowhere near a main road.
>>
>>70214227
I'm English, invading Spain and polluting its genepool, like our Gothic cousins did a while back. ;)

It's sad when Europeans outside the core regions attack EACH OTHER for being "tainted", though. Both Spaniards and Rumanians are obviously European, and anything else is just silly banter.

That said, you lads need to stop kidding yourselves. You are SLAVS. Phone your friends: first word you hear - "DA?"

The Dacians are a very distant memory, not your main ethnic stock at all. The Dacian blood that you do have is inherited largely from ancestors who spoke SLAVONIC for centuries, and wouldn't even have known about their non-Slavonic Palaeo-Balkan ancestors after a few generations from the Slavonic expansion. As for this "never been conquered" nonsense, your very ethnogenesis took place when Latin-speaking Balkanite herders crossed the Danube and taught your majority Slavonic ancestors how to speak messed-up Latin with Albanian substrate words. The process was never fully completed, though. I just went on Google translate, entering terms related with agriculture, and the words are near identical to Russian - shovel, bucket, rake, all Slavonic! Why deny it? There's no shame in it.
>>
>>70213324
>This is what Romanians actually believe

In truth they are just the remnants of cross-bred gypsies and slavs, all good genetic stock having long fled the shithole.
>>
>>70213537
>free education and accomodation

For real? I might consider this.
>>
>>70214959
Define shithole.
>>
>>70214938
dude ofc dacians are a distant memory usually a population is defined by 3 layers:
the underlayer: (usually ancient) -in our case dacians,in your case ancient Iberians
the midlayer: both in our case and in your case romans
the upperlayer: in our case slavs (600AD) in your case VISIGOTHS later muslims etc,
Thinking like this makes all latin speaking countries claims of roman descendeance void even Italians are Longobards not romans..
>>
>>70214846
It was somewhere between Serbian border and Bucharest.
It wouldn't be so hilarious if they were going to some village far from civilization. They were going from Belgrade to Bucharest. Two major cities.
>>
>>70213922
A
FUCKING
LEAF
>>
>>70215428
The thing is in Romania during Communism ,Ceausesc our leader brought gyppos from outside cities in to live and work.Now when the cities develop and gyppos cant sustain and can't hold a residence in a city because it's too expensive are forced to move out thus the cities are alot cleaner.So ofc theyll move into some shithole where they find suitable.You can't expect police to control every damn bush of every fkin highway for gyppos.
>>
>>70213922
>a fucking leaf
>>
Why can't certain ethnic groups like gypsies just be deported, arrested, or exterminated? What benefit do they bring?
>>
File: 1458913351737.png (424 KB, 700x5600) Image search: [Google]
1458913351737.png
424 KB, 700x5600
you forgot the comic
>>
>>70215554
A

FUCKING

CASTLE ???
>>
>>70211298
Foolproof logic.
>>
>>70215193
Seriously, you have a terribly distorted notion of your ancient past.

The Romans came, conquered, set up their occupation system, partly Romanised a handful of Dacians, and then .... were forced to retreat back over the Danube very shortly afterwards, when the Emperor sensibly identified the Dacian project as overreach.

Romanised Dacians left with the army, to go live in what is now Bulgaria or Serbia. Un-romanised Dacians (probably the majority - our Welsh never really romanised fully, and that was with four centuries occupation, you barely had a generation) stayed put, later to come under the influence of Goths, Sarmatians, and then, most importantly:

Slavs.

The Slavs are your most important substrate group.

In the early middle ages, you got a few Turkic incomers, Cumans in the plains to the south, but the most important factor then was the incoming Vlach migration, who brought Latin speech back into what once had been Dacia, and further afield too. Nobody worth listening to imagines the language stayed there from the blink of an eye period that was the Roman occupation of Dacia.
>>
>>70214938
>I translated bucket and rake and they're just like in Russian! You're slavs!

20% of our language was from slavic (only 10% in modern Romanian) and that was because the official language of the church and chancellery was slavic. We also have 38% from French and Italian, does that make us either of them? No.

How about you google the Romanian language, check the sources and come back here when you have a true argument.

Francesco della Valle writes in 1532 (long before Wallachia, Moldavia and Transylvania united as Romania) that we speak Romanian and that we call ourselves Romanians.

The first document written in Romanian that we know of today is Neacsu's letter written from Campulung to Brasov warning of an attack from the turks.

I don't know what else to tell you, but do you really believe that we are slavs? Why would slavs on one territtory assimilate words from the dacic language that was long gone + vulgar latin (71%) while outside of Romania that didn't happen?

We also used the cyrillic alphabet until 1860. Does that make us slavs? No it doesn't.
>>
>>70216503
furthermore why do you think its so easy for romanians to come and integrate in Spain or in Italy,learn the language?Hell if i watch a Spanish show i understand at least 60% with 0 spanish courses because the words are similar.Whereas if i try and learn russian i get a headache.
Slavs came with the Medieval hierachyical system,and >>70216833 pointed out the church was slavic.
Even so they got assimilated.We imported words from Turcik moslty the ones which include bribery,gifts,sweets,we imported german words ,even maghyar words but that doesnt make us less latin.
>>
>>70216833
>20% of our language was from slavic (only 10% in modern Romanian) and that was because the official language of the church and chancellery was slavic.
Mate, bishops and monks don't teach farmers what shovels and rakes are. The NATURE of the Slavonic words are the proof of this ethnicity's deeper importance to the existence of your very nation. These aren't words of politics or high civilisation, but of the most integral parts of the daily work life of peasants. Such words don't change easily.

You say it's 20% (we'll ignore the fake stuff your silly "intellectuals" have introduced to replace it over the last century or so), but how frequently used were these words? Every other word out of your mouths is Slavonic in my experience. Da, Priaten! Or "da, Priyatel'" if you want it in Russian!

1532 is nothing to do with anything. All descendants of the Roman Empire called themselves "Romans" to some extent.

Your Slavonic ancestors were dominated by the (Turko-Sarmatian) Bulgars and were unable to produce viable state systems of their own. Into this chaos came the Vlachs from the south. They brought you statehood and identity. You learnt their language. Just like my British and Irish ancestors learnt English.

To think otherwise is as absurd as to suppose the Irish are descended directly from Anglo-Saxons.
>>
>>70217338
he's just buttmad af that his ancestors are arabs
>>
>>70211674
>Britfags still upset we have the best internet on the planet
:')
>>
>>70217338
I speak and work with Rumanos every day, so I know what you're talking about. Their Castilian is infinitely better than mine, and this after shorter periods of time in the country. But is this really a result of you being Trajan's Dacians as you seem to imply?

I would explain it otherwise: Modern Romance languages have become very simplified in grammar, in comparison with their Latin ancestor. You have an advantage over me because of your common vocabulary. But your grammar is NOT identical with Spanish or Italian.

You have all kinds of crazy Balkan features. Look at your definite article suffix. The closest parallel to this is in Bulgarian. And it's not Slavonic either. Your Slavonic ancestors were probably speaking something very like Bulgarian - i.e. a simplified Slavonic, with the grammatical complexities (case and so on) "ironed out". This is why you look at Russian and are bewildered.

You learn Spanish easily because you already know a lot of the words, and because Spanish is EASY.
>>
>>70214938

>The Dacian blood that you do have is inherited largely from ancestors who spoke SLAVONIC for centuries,

False.

>, and wouldn't even have known about their non-Slavonic Palaeo-Balkan ancestors after a few generations from the Slavonic expansion

false.

>your very ethnogenesis took place when Latin-speaking Balkanite herders crossed the Danube and taught your majority Slavonic ancestors how to speak messed-up Latin with Albanian substrate words

false.

Go back to Hungary with your revisionist immigration theory, this is on par with afrocentrists.
>>
>>70218916
fuk of buttmad spanish shitskin.
I went to Spain few months before and i personally fucked tens of what you consider 9/10 + there easily.
>>
>>70216503

There is no recorded "vlach migration".

>were forced to retreat back over the Danube very shortly afterwards

the roman legions.

>Romanised Dacians left with the army

false.only the roman legions.

>t, later to come under the influence of Goths, Sarmatians, and then, most importantly:

oh boy, sarmatians were a few hudnred years before even trajan conquered Dacia.Goths never settled , just pillaged.

>The Slavs are your most important substrate group.

false, romanians dont cluster with russians,ukraineans,poles,belarusians.

Cumans were a turko-asiatic tribe.Had they left any genetic marks, we would have seen it today.
>>
>>70217911

> Look at your definite article suffix

this is inhereted directly from classical latin.And Scandinavian langauges,bulgarian,albanian,serbian and a few far east languages have it too.
>>
>>70218537
Please pay more attention. I am not Spanish. My wife probably has a small proportion of Berber ancestors, though, just as you have a few Turkics. This is not the end of the world, and not even important.
>>
>>70219401

Had Romania had any turkic ancestors those would be visible in genetic tests.N Q T genetic markers are non-existent in Romania.
>>
RIDF strong in this thread
Godspeed romania
>>
>>70219286
>Cumans were a turko-asiatic tribe.Had they left any genetic marks, we would have seen it today.
I see it in your FACES, no need to piss about with arguable genetics tests. ;)

>>70218983
>Go back to Hungary
LoL, I'm not a Magyar, even though you clearly shit yourself at night imagining there are Magyars under your bed or in your wardrobe.

>>70219286
>this is inhereted directly from classical latin.
Sure, kiddo!
>>
romanians are shitskins in denial
for some reason they think they are white
they hate gypsies even though romanians are unrecognizable from gypsies
they are shitskins probably because of turk rapes and gyppo fucking
>>
>>70219639

>I see it in your FACES, no need to piss about with arguable genetics tests. ;)

I do not care what you see.I only take valid genetic and anthropological tests.

About the postponed definit article in romanian.Its a natural occlusions.

1.Natural latin formation.

Romanian has the closest grammar to latin from the neo-latin languages today.
a)Latin (nominative, vocative, accusative, genitive, dative and ablative) have to some extent, similarities with the Romanian postponed article. I'll give some examples:
Ancilla vinum portat. Sclava cară vinul. The slave woman carries the wine.
Dominus servi eum verberaverat. Stăpânul sclavului l-a bătut. The master of the slave had beaten him.
Mercator feminae stolam tradit. Comerciantul îi dă femeii o stolă.The merchant hands over the stola to the woman.
b)Romanian and Italian are the only two Romance languages that don't add the letter "s" to form the plural (lup/lupi or lupo/lupi). I'm more inclined to believe that Italian under the influence of other Latin languages started to place their article before the noun, while Romanian due to isolation adapted the traditional Latin case system.
c)It was quite common in Latin to place the demonstrative pronoun ILLE after the noun, especially in a reference to a known person, for example: Socrates ille, imperator ille, homo ille. Romanian could easily adopt this Latin construction (homo ille -> omul).
>>
>>70219780

The definite article for masculine singular declension from romanian is a Latin feature.

Classical Latin lupus ille / lupum illum (accusative) > Vulgar Latin lupu *illu > lupulu > rom. lupul (Aromanian luplu)
The final u in lupul is coming from the -us/-um termination of Latin lupus/lupum.

(Al. Rosetti - History of Romanian Language, 1986):
Romanian language uses normally the sequence:
NOUN + ADJECTIVE (e.g. lup bun = "good wolf")
(observation: it is correct to say "bun lup", but saying that is used to emphasis the adjective bun and has a different meaning than the normal expression lup bun)
With this feature in mind, the expression "the good wolf" would have evolved:
Classical Latin lupum illum bonum > VL lupu *illu bonu > lupulu bunu > rom. lupul bun
>>
>>70219667

You have made quite a few Romania-hate threads and you always throw accusations and insults at romanians.What is your agenda?Are you a "slovak" from south?
>>
>>70219667
You are a Slovak. You have more important things to worry about than the fact that people are a little bit darker in the Balkans. You're berating them for not being "white", when all that this signifies is that you are aping a Western European attitude, when many people in the West would look down on YOU, for being Slavonic and Eastern. Pathetic. Rumanians are your Slavonic cousins. Magyars too, for that matter, despite their Siberian speech!
>>
>>70219042
Wow you just got BTFO'd and your inner gipsy came out

>imma gonna fuk u up and fuk ur women wtf did u say aboot me and muh fake heritage
>>
>>70219942

>ic. Rumanians are your Slavonic cousins.

Last warning.If you cant prove your accusations shut the fuck up.
>>
>>70218916
Lopata (shovel) has a lot of synonims like sapa (from lat. sappa), cazma (from turkic kazma), harlet (from slavic gylÄ­cÄ­), buhai (from ukrainian buhaj).

And I could do the same with any word you want. You haven't proven anything, you're just talking out of your arse whilist providing 0 evidence to support your claims.

And nobody here says we dont have "balkan features", we are a romance language with strong balkan influences, of course, considering we're surrounded only by slavs and mongoloids so no doubt our language was influenced by that.

And the fact that the CHANCELLERY and the church spoke slavic is very important, because people were highly religious those days and it's obvious we'd take some words from there.

What do you mean that "case and so on" are "ironed out"? We have cases for verbs and so on if that's what you mean?

And what's this nonsense that we imported "viable state systems"? You claim that Vlachs came into Romania (which is quite big nowadays, a lot of ground to cover) and they gave the slavs there their language and the slavs were like fuck it, WE WUZ VLACHS now?
>>
>>70219986

were was he btfo?
>>
>>70219942
>little bit darker
>little bit
>>
>>70220008

Let me speak with him.In 2-3 posts he was already owned.
>>
>>70219913
i dont remember making any romania hate threads sry bro
>>
>>70219913
Romanians literally make hungsrian hate thread twice at least everyday, that slovene bro is just throws that shit back at you.
>>
>>70220068

hes slovak
>bro

lmao you almost magyarised all of them and wanted to steal all their clay.
>>
>>70220068
>slovene
;( magyar pls
>>
>>70220125
tried to magyarise us once
before that we were 1000 years cool
>>
>>70220125
Romanians are the last ones on the planet who should open their filthy mouth about the clay stealing or any kind of thievery.
>>
>>70220159
Ok my glass is broken, I can literally barely read
>>
>>70220358

We never stole or attacked any country in our history.We only attacked to get our clay back.Unlike all the other nations, especially hungarians, who wanted to take clay from all neighbours,aided by habsburgs.
>>
File: kleptoroumania.jpg (191 KB, 473x663) Image search: [Google]
kleptoroumania.jpg
191 KB, 473x663
>>70220488
>LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
You are the worst kind of sneaky liar in your village, that's pretty sure.
>>
>>70219780
>I do not care what you see.I only take valid genetic and anthropological tests.

Why? I trust my eyeballs, and a few of you have big wide faces and slightly slitty eyes. It's not important, but it's a visible reality.

>Romanian has the closest grammar to latin from the neo-latin languages today.

Silly chauvinists from EVERY Romance country say that! It's a joke. I've heard from more objective people that Sardinian might be a better candidate, but it's all nonsense. The languages have ALL changed a lot.

>a)Latin (nominative, vocative, accusative, genitive, dative and ablative) have to some extent, similarities with the Romanian postponed article. I'll give some examples:
>Ancilla vinum portat. Sclava cară vinul.

You don't understand case, do you? I speak Russian, and know what this is all about in a direct sense. Your -ul has NOTHING to do with the -um in the vinum there.

>>70219837
>Classical Latin lupum illum bonum > VL lupu *illu bonu > lupulu bunu > rom. lupul bun

You miss the point. The -ul is a feature developed on the basis of Latin features, but WHY did your ancestors feel the need to do this, when all the other neo-Latins never bothered with it??? Answer: because it suited their habits inherited from their PRE-Latin past. This Palaeo-Balkan past provides the same result in Bulgarian and Albanian, though in each case the element used is taken from a different source. The sound is different, but the practice is the same, in short.

That the Nordics do it too is just a coincidence.
>>
File: WWI_Poster_Rumania.jpg (136 KB, 536x813) Image search: [Google]
WWI_Poster_Rumania.jpg
136 KB, 536x813
>>70220614

>that ad hominem

stay mad
>>
>>70218916
You're wrong buddy. At least in terms of morphology and grammar Romanian is considered closest to vulgar latin. You're right that we have a lot of slavonic-adopted words and very similar cultural things to slavs (squatting and wearing sweatpants included) but we have a lot of stuff like that shared from neighbors and it's heavily influenced by regions, stuff from balkans, turks and hungarians.

Point is, slavs, bulgars, tatars, turks - they were never part of our genetic and historic make-up. It's kinda like in america where people of all nations from all over the world came there, but the genetic heritage was always english. It was never a german-derived country or a spanish-derived country (until now lol).
>>
>>70215051
Just gotta read the definition from the dictionary:

Shithole: (noun) Romania (alt) gypsy nest.
>>
>>70220700

>Why? I trust my eyeballs, and a few of you have big wide faces and slightly slitty eyes. It's not important, but it's a visible reality.

We do not care.I personally look dutch.Unless you can provide genetic&anthropological tests then dont speak.this is the 2nd obvervation i give to you on this matter.

Yes Sardinian is closer to latin, and romanian in 2nd but sardinian is not considered a neo-latin language.The rest are accusations.I can prove this this with grammatical facts about the neo-latin languages, can you?

>I speak Russian, and know what this is all about in a direct sense

russian is not a latin,neo-latin language.Thus your opinion becomes irrelevant.

>Your -ul has NOTHING to do with the -um in the vinum there.

proofless accusations.

> when all the other neo-Latins never bothered with it??

google Mario Pei(most famous american linguist)explanation of definite article in romance language.its the same taht I posted here.Romanian kept the definite article because it was isolated from all the other romance languages.
>>
>>70220008
>We have cases for verbs and so on if that's what you mean?

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Case is when NOUNS (and related adjectives) change because of semantic role in a sentence. You do NOT have that, and nor does any other surviving Latin language, to my knowledge. Russian DOES have it. Latin had it. Bulgarian lost it. English lost it too.

Look at your friend, trying to nicely tell you you're out of your depth:
>>70220058
>Let me speak with him

KEK
>>
>>70220700
>I speak Russian, and know what this is all about in a diect sense.

Do you also speak Romanian? Because I doubt it, so what are you trying to argue here?

>That the Nordics do it too is just a coincidence.

Couldn't it be a coincidence too what you're trying to argue? And where's your evidence? For all I know you're just shitposting.

>I saw some Romanians that looked slavic so they all are!

I'm a 3rd generation polish immigrant in Romania. Just because I look different doesn't mean that Romanian is not a romance language.
>>
>>70211835
>Flag similar to spics only
Fugg, are we going to be put behind a wall?
>>
>>70221016
>>Your -ul has NOTHING to do with the -um in the vinum there.
>proofless accusations.

You, or one of you, said -ul is from illum, which I do NOT dispute. Then you showed Latin vinUM as though this was relevant. It is NOT!!! Vinul is from Vinum illum. Both -um's are irrelevant to the issue of the article. And the article is a Balkan feature.

>>70221016
>.Romanian kept the definite article

No it didn't, because the definite article was NOT a regular habitual feature of Vulgar Latin. It was only a feature of the version of Vulgar Latin that your ancient Albanian ancestors spoke when they had to, on their irregular shopping trips from the mountains. ;)
>>
>>70221437

>Then you showed Latin vinUM as though this was relevant.

Can you even read?Ok I think i am wasting my time, clearly you are an amateur in this.

I said "Ancilla vinum portat. Sclava cară vinul."

on left is latin on right is romanian.What is the problem?

>And the article is a Balkan feature.

false, the article origin is unknown and proto-bulgarian did NOT have it.same for albanian and scandinavian language.It came through a aromanian intermediar in balkans, learned from classical latin.

proto-Bulgarian originally did not have postponed definit article and here are linguistic facts that indicate the definite article was in proclitic position in a previous stage of Romanian (probably in late Vulgar Latin phase).

In Romanian there some words which come from Latin words starting with a, but this a has been lost.
lat. agnellum > rom. miel ("lamb")
lat. Aprilis > rom. prier ("the month of April")
lat. animalia > rom. dialectal nÇŽmaie (in Banat region of Romania)
The lack of initial a could be explain by the existence of the proclitic definite article *illu/*illa which could have evolved to lu/a,
provoking a confusion for the speaker in the above cases:
lat. agnellum confused with "a" + gnellum
and the form miel reconstructed from gnellum.
>>
>>70221437

>ancient albanian ancestors

proofless accusation.There is no contemporany written, linguistical, archaelogical or genetical fact to prove this.
>>
>>70211674
They have one of the best Internet Mohamed, weak bait now fuck off ya cheeky cunt
>>
>>70220614
>the eternal magyar bitchin bout "his" clay that got stolen which wasn't his in the first place.Mate you have no claims on Transilvania since you are and always were a minority.Despite trying for centuries to magyarise romanian population by giving incentives to those that converted to Catholicism and being harsh with romanians in general you never managed to become a majority ..so BTFO with " Muh STOLEN CLAY"
>>
File: BonApettite.png (254 KB, 820x820) Image search: [Google]
BonApettite.png
254 KB, 820x820
>>70220614
stfu hungturd
>>
>>70220614

What Bozgor are you butthurt we actually know how to choose our fights?
>>
I go take a massive shit (10-15min)
>>
>>70221844
>proto-bulgarian did NOT have it.

You mean writings left by educated Bulgarians didn't use it, because they used proper grammer. Unsurprisingly, we don't have writings from their serfs! And it is from the latter that the modern tongue comes. Bulgarian society was regrettably decapitated by the Turks. The elite had been more Slavonic, and the common people were Slavonicised Thracians. Nothing controversial here.

The Slavonic society that existed north of the Danube never really managed to produce a head to decapitate. So it was easy for the Romanised Balkans coming from the south to graft a new Latin head on it.

Romano-Dacian survival is a hilarious fairy tale.
>>
>>70220995
This only shows how uneducated you are Muhammad.
>>
>>70222669
LoL, can't believe I wrote grammEr in such a context! :D Nobody's perfect!

>>70221919
>There is no contemporany written, linguistical, archaelogical or genetical fact to prove this.

Albanian words in Rumanian pastoral vocab is old news and NOT controversial.
>>
File: 1457118057215.jpg (964 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1457118057215.jpg
964 KB, 2000x2000
>>70222214
>>minority
>and the minority opressed the majority for thousand years in an era when there was no gunpowder or any kind of modern weaponry
it sounds legit! kek
>>70222245
oh and here we go again. the well-known romanian obsession with the shit eating :)
>>
>>70222669

see >>70222664

Once i come from wc i expect to see a contemporany written,lingusitical,archaelogical or genetical fact for your claims.This is teh last time i am answering your proofless accusations.Obiously you are an amateur.

Since you are an amateur i will tell you have you have to prove:

first prove these posts >>70219780
>>70219837
>>70221844

then prove that romanised balkanites migrated from South here.

then you have to prove that romans and dacians were killed after Aurelian retreat/didnt survive,

I give you time untill i take a shit.
p.s:dont bother replying if you bring proofless accusations.Use FACTS.

>>70222892

What are the albanian words in romanian pastoral vocab?There are officialy around 125 shared words with albanians.This makes around 0.2-0,4% of our vocabulary.
>>
>>70222892

Except Albania as a concept and people exist after Romanians and their medieval tittle of Vlachs.

Which are known since the first milenia after Christ

While Albanians and their first kingdom is from the 2nd milenia.

Considering how close the first Vlach state south of the Danube(Great Vlachia) was to Albania. Since it was in Thessally one could imagine they borrowed words.
>>
>>70222629
>omg the enemy is too strong time to switch sides
hmm somehow it is not the same thing :)
>how to choose our fights
>>
>>70223225

>Oh look Hitler we are your great ally
>Thank you for basically giving us all this land we are not worthy or capable of getting
>We will send a few divisions to help invade Russia and keep most of our army in Hungary

Like you are better you filthy horse fucker.
>>
BETTER START PREPING THE BULL
BRITKUKS
>>
WE
WUZ
DACIANS
>>
>>70216404
ey mon, thanks fo da flag. me be missing it
>>
>>70223202
Why are you talking about political formations? Obviously, the Shiptars didn't appear only the day after their state was set up. The people were there since forever, as was their language. Gods, you people....

Anyroad, I'm going to have dinner. Have fun, my dear Albo-Romanised Slavo-Dacian amiguitos!
>>
>>70223056
well dumbie...you came in 950~as invaders prepared for war,...prepared to conquer ..u got DELETED at LECHFELD by OTTO I and u turned ur sorry asses to Pannonia and then to Transilvania.You brought Szekely which were fkin bred for war and u started the persecution of the local population which was aided later by the Habsburgs.
You helped remember HELPED develop Transilvania because u brought Sachs or what do you call them (germans) which found the Siebenburgen and they developed the cities .But you were not a majority and you are not now and never will. I understand your hatred..we took what you reaped ..but you reaped on the locals while you got rich.
The point never was about Transilvania not being romanian and you know it .The point is the land is rich and you wanted it .
>>
romania is actually a pretty cool country and the people are based af. i went there last year
>>
>>70223761

Then the Vlachs living next to them also existed for a long time. On the border of Shquip land.

Which means they probably interacted and as a result borrowed words from each other you retard. Next you will tell me the Spaniards traded no words with the Portuguese and French.
>>
>>70223927
ur pretty cool too mr choloclate watch guy
>>
>>70223761

Basically you admited defeat.Why dont you answer >>70223082 ?

This is not funny, you always making proofless claims(that im not even forced to answer) and I owning you with facts.Now you leave.
>>
>>70223432
>>Oh look Hitler we are your great ally
>>Thank you for basically giving us all this land we are not worthy or capable of getting
>>We will send a few divisions to help invade Russia and keep most of our army in Hungary
Pretty sure you wanted to be funny. Only problem the romanians did exactly the same what you wrote above in green + the plot twist, when the situation got hot they switched sides.
>Like you are better
So following your logic, yeah better ... you filthy gypsy.
>>
>>70213324
>We've repealed all the other invaders and gave them the middle finger all the time.
>Turkish Vassal for 600 years.
>>
>>70224295

Romania sent two armies to the Eastern Front and only one stood behind.

Also you wanted to switch sides but you sucked and the Germans stopped you and turned you into a direct puppet.
>>
>>70224295

Romanians switched sides in WW2 because:
-Hitler betrayed us first with 1940 vienna awards
-Hitler betrayed General Antonescu, and he was executed.The young prince Michael was forced to sign the pact by the soviets.
-Germany was to give us anti-tank weapons.They didnt.We were slaughtered by hundreds of katyushas at Stalingrad while the hungarians were long gone from East.

Romanians were the last to flee from Stalingrad.

>>70224309

Nothing wrong with that.Better then being pashalak as our neighbours.We were under house of peace and had special rights.Hell, ottomans were trusty people and even proposed us different deals.
>>
>>70224309

>Turkish Vassal for 600 years

Nigger doesn't know history.

Romanian vasality to the Ottomans begun from ~1720 and ended in 1821 when it turned into us being basically under the protectorate of Russia.
>>
>>70224589

lmao I didnt even notice he said 600 years
those delusions
>>
>>70223771
The number of the contradictions, completely different / mixed events and dates are goddamn high!
>you know it
Only thing I know after this higgledy-piggledy shill, you dropped out of school.

The wasted time on revisionist romanian websites can not replace the real knowledge.
>>
>>70224663
>burger
>history knowledge
choose one
>>
>>70224751
well revisionist means i want a territory that is not mine from what i know..
Romania surely as hell doesn't have any claims on any part of Hungary you filthy shit.
But your retarded propaganda and Jobbik idiots continue to create problems.And when they are sent out of the country your gonverment starts qqing.BTFO
>>
File: Hans-Ulrich Rudel.jpg (120 KB, 960x423) Image search: [Google]
Hans-Ulrich Rudel.jpg
120 KB, 960x423
>>70224444
>also you
Yeah everyone loves the post factum theories.
>>70224548
>because
Other countries could say similar things but they did not do what you did.
>Romanians were the last to flee from Stalingrad.
Not really. Romanians were among the first who fled when they saw the Russians.
Read "The Rise of the Wehrmacht"
>>
>>70225432

>One Luftwaffe Ace

Do they even teach you what an anecdote is in your stables?
>>
File: 664859-thumb.jpg (67 KB, 650x409) Image search: [Google]
664859-thumb.jpg
67 KB, 650x409
The Spanish anon seems quite erudite. If you're still here, anon, could you write a few paragraphs on the Romanian ethnogenesis(timeline, how the different tribes factored into it etc)?
>>
>>70225048
>>filthy shit
>saidy by a romanian
Absolut kek when a romanian are using this kind of insult.
>your retarded propaganda
Only country in the zone who found real love in the propaganda making that is romania and you are just getting closer to the Best Korea lvl in the madness.
>Jobbik
'and this is the best example for that, I said one sentece ago. You are more than delusional if you think, the average Hungarian really does care what Jobbik says. They are corrupt hypocritical assholes. But pretty sure in Romania, it sounds well when your politicians refer to the Jobbik and why you should re-vote the current party.
>>
>>70226250

the "spanish" guy was owned with every accusation whe made and he left. see >>70223082
>>70223761
>>70224140

you are the same austriak that shows in romanian threads to insult romanians.
>>
>>70225750
As I mentioned
>Read "The Rise of the Wehrmacht"
in your sewer.
>>
>>70226567

>The Rise of the Wehrmacht

I will look into it.

But there are also multiple books that mention the Lascar Group on the North Flank of Stalingrad and the fact that they lasted a week surrounded by the red army until they ran out of food and ammo.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.