[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soviet Union
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: Soviet_Union.png (183 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Soviet_Union.png
183 KB, 1000x1000
Why did the Soviet Union fall? What do former Soviet Republics think about it? Better then or now?
>>
>>70211248
Because communism doesn't work.
>>
>>70211248
Because USA is better.
>>
>>70211248
Because communism doesn't work.
>>
Standing in line for turnip rations in the snow sucks I guess
>>
>>70211248
>Bulgaria
>part of soviet union
When will this meme die?
>>
Because true communism hasnt been tried yet #feelthebern
>>
>commie-ism
>able to function in reality
>>
>>70211517
communism also failed in Warsaw Pact

PURE COINCIDENCE, fascist
>>
Because capitalism is superior.
>>
>>70211248
Because Gorbachev was a stupid asshole.
>>
>>70211248
It would have been better if we were taken by americunts, but on the other hand we would be cuckéd af

so idk
>>
>>70211697
This
>>
File: stalin gay.webm (815 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
stalin gay.webm
815 KB, 1280x720
had not enough love after Stalin's death
>>
>>70211248
Opportunists and traitors in the top positions of the party.
>>
>>70211248
Because of the debts they accumulated during the years, they could no longer sustain the military power in captured regions.
>>
Because you can not control the economy centrally, especially not in 5 year plans. It leads to misallocation of resources, shortages and is doomed to fail in the long run.

Unfortunately the majority of people from Soviet countries don't understand it. My parents still think that there was nothing wrong with planned economy and it can work, since we "have computers to calculate it all"
>>
>>70211248

>shitty leadership
>shitty economy with exorbitant military spending during peace time
>too many powerful enemies
>>
>>70211248
ussr rotten inside and fall like present eu enjoy u future
>>
>>70211808
this. Imperialists no longer accepted wheat and potatos and demanded US dollars
>>
>>70211845
Your parents are shit scum 68ers ex-hippie trash that we should have let grease the treads of a T-72.
You're probably okay though.
>>
You should listen to your parents, Ivan.
>>
Because almost everyone after Stalin was an idiot. Khruschev and Brezhnev did it somewhat okay but only because of the momentum.
>>
>>70211995
>Khruschev
oh this cockhole is awful
>>
>>70211906
Germans get to eat real food. Drive nice cars. Eat kinder chocolate.
>>
would Germany be in a better position today if Russia had taken the entire country?

Doubt the multicultural disease would be there now
>>
>>70211248
The bigger and diverse they are, the harder the tyranny gets

They couldnt take their own terror. :^)
>>
>>70212093
Can't disagree with you. What I meant is that the Khrushchev era was a pretty decent. It is not a Khrushchev achievement, obviously.
>>
>>70212119
terrorism, rapefugees, south contries debts, euroscepticism, problem not in chocolate and cars
>>
>>70211919
I'm sure imperialists would be ok with wheat. Sadly soviets couldn't produce enough of it for even their own market.
>>
They're alcoholics over there. They don't enjoy it.
>>
>>70211248
Too much pressure from the outside world.
A society as strict as the Communist will not be able to succeed when presented with an opponent who promises riches.
Communism cannot work unless completely secluded from non-communist influence, e.g a society on a desert island (i.e ship wreckage survivors), or entire planets (i.e sci-fi)

/thread
>inb4 can't /thread own post
Yes, I can and I did. This discussion is over - there is only shit posting left to add.
>>
File: 1305268031759.jpg (34 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1305268031759.jpg
34 KB, 150x150
Because there was no worthy leader after ol' Iosef
>>
>>70211248
The trial phase ended.

Don't worry, it'll be back.
>>
>>70212386
BTFO
Holyshi..- Russia easy now.
>>
>>70212983
haha
>>
>>70212119
Guess you could have said the same thing about someone in the urss, fact is eu is ruled by an elite that doesn't give a shit about the native population and that is guided by some malformed demented agenda that should have been aborted with a dose of lead the moment the commie fucks at eu decided that eu wasn't ok in the former state.
>>
File: Squat.jpg (106 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
Squat.jpg
106 KB, 660x495
>>70213038
>>70212983
Dude, a woman beheaded a 3-4(?) year old in Russia and no one gave a shit.
>>
>>70213229
What's that go to do with the fact that he just listed everything wrong with Europe and fucking silenced that Norge-tard?
>>
File: Volgograd Bomb.jpg (92 KB, 1600x786) Image search: [Google]
Volgograd Bomb.jpg
92 KB, 1600x786
>>70213296
Norway is not a part of EU and it is way better to live in Western Europe as oppossed to Eastern (really indisputable if you leave your edge at the door). Russias economy is terrbile, they have refugees, terrorism, poverty and so on. It is relative, that's my point.
>>
File: Absolutely Terrible.jpg (24 KB, 615x426) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Terrible.jpg
24 KB, 615x426
>>70213495
Opposed*
>>
>>70213495
What's that got to do with anything?
>>
>>70211248
Planned economy was ineffective plus commies spend everything for military.

Capitalism is similar or even worse shit like communism. In the past everyone have work now some people are homeless and don't have money for food.
>>
>>70213746
Well he wrote
>terrorism, rapefugees, south contries debts, euroscepticism, problem not in chocolate and cars
As some kind of retaliation or hedge against their own problems. Kinda like:
>Ignore us, look at them instead
I was not a part of that arguement to begin with, take it with them.

I hope they get their economy going again, the innocent average anon is suffering, not Putin & Co.
>>
>>70212119

They eat chocolate dick too
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.