[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can goyim even compete?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
How can goyim even compete?
>>
They don't.
>>
File: JEWED.jpg (72 KB, 970x668) Image search: [Google]
JEWED.jpg
72 KB, 970x668
>/pol/'s aryan waifu
>>
their kids will be very good looking
>>
>>70211198
You know how much surgery she had? Also, slavs are still scum
>>
>>70211797
>>70212801
>kids

wasnt the story that Jakes just wanted to take her virginity when she was 18 and than dumped her?
>>
>>70212909
talking about ivanka, I don;t know about the other one, who is she?
>>
if that dude wasn't rich, women wouldn't even notice him.
>>
>>70212909
she hasn't been a virgin since she in high school
>>
I had a dream last night where Eric Trump called foreskin evil.
>>
>>70213274
That's why a measure of a man's success is his wealth isn't it?
>>
>>70213274
Wealth and success and status are just other elements of real attraction for women. That's like saying if he was ugly women wouldn't notice him. Nice hypothetical. But women really truly care how much of a boss you are in a way that men find it hard to understand. We are true romantics in the sense that we just add up personality and looks to make attraction. There is more to it for ladies when they seek a mate.

Second she is muh richer and more successful.
>>
>>70212801
lol they are both ugly as fuck. Ivana has good body but her face is average at best
>>
>>70211198
dude looks like a young steve jobs with strabismus
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.