[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Besides "muh feels!" is there any good reason to sue/punish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: courtesy-businessinsider.com_.jpg (313 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
courtesy-businessinsider.com_.jpg
313 KB, 630x420
Besides "muh feels!" is there any good reason to sue/punish gun manufacturers for mass shootings or murders?
>>
File: 1457259000248.gif (973 KB, 285x171) Image search: [Google]
1457259000248.gif
973 KB, 285x171
No, they should be rewarded.

More guns, increase production.
>>
No. Liberals just want to attack the 2nd Amendment without doing it directly.

That's like me punishing condom makers every time a woman gets an abortion.
>>
>>70210583
Should we have punished Boeing for 9/11?
>>
>>70210583
>blaming cars for drunk drivers

See what I did there?
>>
No.

It would be like suing a car manufacturer because someone decided to mow people down with a car on a street. It would be like suing Stihl because someone goes on a rampage with one of their chainsaws.
>>
>>70210746
We didn't punish Larry Silverstein for having terrible towers full of horrible dust, so I don't see why we'd punish Boeing.
>>
>>70210850
>implying lucky Larry wasn't fully aware
>>
>>70211044
BELIEVE ME, FOLKS, TRUMP TOWERS AREN'T MADE OF 9/11 DUST. NO, BELIEVE ME. IT'S NOT GOING TO BE LIKE THAT ANYMORE WITH TRUMP. IT'S NOT GOING TO BE THAT WAY, NO IT WON'T I KNOW CONSTRUCTION.
>>
>>70210583
>punish the manufacturer for the missuses by the consumer who have literally their synapse greased by a life time of chugging corn syrup, a chemical byproduct know to give a special type of American exclusive autism.

Burgerland in a nutsell.
>>
>>70210583
no liberals can take fat cock up ass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdsG3RBLcEs
>>
>>70211218
>be Canadian
>elect a guy who sells all your gold, devalues your currency, puts you $30 billion in debt almost instantly, and invites 300,000 Muslims into your country, all the while reneging on his promise of free weed
>think this is a good idea because I'm just a Canadian
>>
>>70211444
>This is completely relevant to the topic and bants

Corn grease synapse.
>>
Well, cigarette companies and car companies can get sued for what people do with their products.

I'm not FOR such lawsuits, but you've got to admit, they do happen. I don't know if any of the reasons are good.
>>
File: 1397065072536.jpg (33 KB, 600x539) Image search: [Google]
1397065072536.jpg
33 KB, 600x539
>>70210583
No, it's absurd to punish the manufacturer for a shooting, it's like suing Ford cause some asshole ploughed his Ford into someones house and killed someone in their bed.

Blame the shithead who enacted their capacity for free will and used the gun to kill someone, the gun isn't the killer, the cunt that pulled the trigger is.
>>
>>70211218
>literally their synapse greased
>a chemical byproduct know to give a special type of American exclusive autism
dont be jelly mooseman
>>
>>70210583
>Besides "muh feels!" is there any good reason to sue/punish car manufacturers for drunk driving or hit and runs?

No
>>
>>70210583
car manufacturers don't get sued for car crashes/drunk drivers
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.