[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he bro-tier? How do we make him stump for The Donald?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
The alt-right conservative movement can become a legitimate mainstream brand of conservatism with guys like the Beibs supporting it.
>>
>>70210405
His political opinions do not make up for years of degenerate punk behavior.
>>
>>70210405
We make BLM redpill him by attacking him even more on his dreadlocks, and simultaneously spamming the videos of him telling nigger jokes to prove that he is racist.
>>
This is a huge opportunity to get countless whores redpilled. Justin beiber is a God to 10 year old girls and up. Every woman I've ever met said that they'd fuck him and he's hot and blah blah. If beiber was to express his love of trump, and red pill everyone. We could just be looking at the first great Savior of the mellenial generation.
>>
the haricut made me think it was Eric trump at first sight

godbless
>>
>>70210733

Why not?

Adolescent kid with millions of dollars, fame, and fans will cause most kids to do reckless shit
>>
>>70210405
Is this just about his dreadlocks, or has he espoused some right-wing political beliefs?
>>
>>70210733
Stop burning bridges /pol/
>>
>>70211083
he's supported the donald by liking some of his stuff on social media
i think he'll come around, especially as those SWJ weirdos attack him for doing harmless things
>>
He's a good kid.

Sure he's been a douche but if you look back on your teen years can you honestly say you made no mistakes and had no embarrassing moments?
>>
>>70211083
He follows Trump and liked one of his videos... But he's on the fence, he also liked something Hillary said.

He's also being attacked by BLM for dreadlocks.

So the idea is to support him in his support of Trump.

He's been trying to transition from 10 year old girl fans to teen-adult male fans for a while.

Tweet/pol/ is following him.

The goal is to get BLM and liberals to attack him but gain him fans on the alt-right to sway him and his loyal fans to our side.

He seems teetering on the edge of swallowing that redpill.
>>
/pol/ likes beiber because he "liked" a trump video.

you're all a bunch of degenerate faggots
>>
>>70210733
Because America doesn't love degenerates and especially doesn't love degenerates that claim they're calmer now
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.