[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: donald_trump_dog.jpg (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
donald_trump_dog.jpg
84 KB, 500x500
I'm gonna give a speech at a church I don't normally attend to a mixed crowd of mostly teens, their parents and long time go'ers

I'm talking about homosexuality, I don't wanna go with just "it's sinful, God wouldn't want it" route most have done. I want to crush any potential fags dream of coming out anytime soon. I've pinned it as a mental disorder, but I'm drawing blanks, if you had a chance to talk in front of an evangelical crowd. What would you arguments/speech look like?
>>
faygets are quer fuck em
>>
You could straight up plagiarize somebody else's speech and parrot that and nobody would know the difference because the evangelical crowd isn't exactly made up of the brightest people in the world.

*tip*
>>
Some inspiration for your speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
>>
People who are the most vocal about their apparent distaste for gays are, without fail, the ones to visit Craigslist in search of gay orgies with people half their age. People confident in their straight sexuality spend 0 (read: zero) time thinking about gay people because it's not a factor in their lives. Enjoy being a closeted homo that touches little choir boys in secret for the rest of his life, fag.
>>
>>70209570
Hello, Rat-o.
>>
>>70209741
Fuck, thanks bro. Gonna listen to this shit a few times.
>>
>>70210013
Leaf. Fucking leaf.
>>
Open with "GONNA POZ UP UR NEG HOLE BRUV".
>>
>>70209570
Be sure to hold the bible high, then put it down and lie, you fucking rat.
>>
>>70209570
you are projecting
>>
Tell them since all sex is violence(feminists agree with this), then gaysex is obviously the most violent, since it doesn't redeem itself with the chance of children.
>>
>>70209570
OP are you speaking at my church? It's in Maryland. We are having a guest talk about homosexuality as well. Is your name Sam by some chance?
>>
>>70209570
Bring up facts about fags like how they have lower life expectancy, Have more STDs and also AIDs is still a gay illness CDC states this. alAnd how homos are more likely to be podophiles
>>
>>70211325
nice meme word
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.