[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leaning tower of SHIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: Leaning_tower_of_pisa_2.jpg (63 KB, 555x740) Image search: [Google]
Leaning_tower_of_pisa_2.jpg
63 KB, 555x740
>build a mediocre tower
>it starts falling over
>tell everyone it's meant to do that
"'"''""''''''tourist'""''""" '"""""''"""""""""""''attraction"''''"""""'''""""""''"""""'

what a piece of shit

either straighten it up or demolish it and make a better building

dangerous and incompetent engineering isn't a tourist attraction
>>
>>70209564
>aussie jealous because his country has literally nothing worth seeing other than abos covered in puke sniffing petrol and spiders the size of birds
>>
>>70209902
Hey. Go easy on him. It's not his fault that his ancestors were pimps, whores, and murderers.
>>
>>70209902
>>70210072

good banter lads
>>
Remember to check the flag before responding
>>
the top looks like it's tilted in the opposite direction
>>
>>70210250
It was only once they were building the top that they realized they fucked up.
>>
>>70209564

The real attraction are all the fucking niggers that sell fake watches and eye on peoples bags. I was there in 2010.
>>
>>70209564
Fuck off mate, can't ya do better than that?
Something something it was vertical till a murican climbed up it.
>>
>>70210518
You should see what it's like these days
>>
>>70209564

i laughed way harder than i should have
>>
>>70210786

oh boooy
>>
>>70209564
Seems a bit forced shitpost desu

Thought Aussies were a grade higher than this baka
>>
>>70210786
More gypsys? What are they doing now?
>>
>>70209564
Just Italians being lazy again.
>>
>>70210156
Even your flag leans. Sort your shit out Italy.
>>
>>70209564
I should probably make an effort to see that before it falls over....
>>
why hasn't the tower been corrected?

would look really nice if it were
>>
>>70209564
I want to push it over

I bet I could
>>
>>70211117
Not just gypsies, boat niggers are everywhere now
>>
>>70211457
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leaning_Tower_of_Pisa#Construction
>>
>>70209902
>and poisonous spiders the size of birds

fixed it for ya. ya left something out.
>>
You guys don't understand. This is both serious and a shitpost
I genuinely don't like that fucking tower
>>
>>70210072
>Hey. Go easy on him. It's not his fault that his ancestors were pimps, whores, abo's and murderers.

fixed another one.
>>
>>70211549

Damn. I really enjoyed the Italian beach, but I can't imagine how it looks like now with the dindu infestation.
>>
>>70211544
If you want to tear it down just walk your fat ass to the top. But then again that'd require climbing a flight of stairs so it's not happening.
>>
they got cables holding it up. nice place to visit is like a flea market. lots of mussalini themed stuff for sale. local wine was great.
>>
>>70209564
>see the flag
>>
>>70209564
Oh Australia, please, never change.

(mods, please ban Australia)
>>
>>70211824

Well I mean, do they actually got pizza up there?
>>
>>70211566
i get sick of kikepedia

did you know hillbag's page is closed for editing?
it is verbotten.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 640x828) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 640x828
>>70209564
I was always under the impression that it was countrolled by a series of internal levers and pulleys and cogs and machinery causing it to sway back and forth over a long time and that this is an ancient sun dial used for telling time, this is Italys big ben clock no??
>>
The reason it's so amazing is that it's managed to stay standing all these years

It should have completely collapsed
>>
>>70211290
Heh
>>
>>70209564
Pisa is a nice, small city during the off season. The tower is for plebs, the really cool spot is in the cathedral right across the way where Galileo first began developing his ideas about the earth's rotation by watching the pendulum.
To walk in the same places where Galileo once did is an amazing experience if you're not a pleb...
>>
>>70211824
God, just build an elevator with a scooter ramp on it already you lazy Meds.
>>
>>70209564
>>/int/

This thread is part of the cancer killing /pol/. For whom do you work, JIDF?

Any oldfag here notice the drop in "redpill" threads over the last few months?

The infiltration is real!
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.