[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The time is nigh...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: kebab cometh.jpg (83 KB, 654x646) Image search: [Google]
kebab cometh.jpg
83 KB, 654x646
How does this make you feel? This worries me.

www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/04/06/first-syrians-leave-us-surge-resettlement-program/
>>
File: 1459522978237.jpg (157 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1459522978237.jpg
157 KB, 633x758
It was fun while it lasted, lads.
>>
If they move to any southern states, they won't be here long.
>>
If they come here I promise the niggers will most likely become more angry than the whites, which will get angry too
>>
>>70209155
please the 5th ammendment

>you won't be held for crimes if you where acting as part of the Militia defending the land.
>>
>>70209757
plead *
>>
Syrian Adam Sandler's alright. But only him.
>>
>"Ahmad al-Abboud, who is being resettled with his wife and five children, said he is thankful to Jordan, where he has lived for three years after fleeing Syria’s civil war. But the 45-year-old from Homs, Syria, said he was ready to build a better life in the U.S.

“I’m happy. America is the country of freedom and democracy, there are jobs opportunities, there is good education, and we are looking forward to having a good life over there,” al-Abboud said.

They have been living in Mafraq, north of Amman. Al-Abboud was unable to find work, and the family was surviving on food coupons."

So he was living safely on welfare in Jordan.
Now he's coming to America to enjoy our coupons.

Why are we granting this for those already safe somewhere?
This should be given temporarily to those immediately impacted by an event.
>>
>>70209757
>>70209786
Noice. Has it been pleaded in the XXI century?
>>
>10,000 by September
Fuck that noise
I can't wait until that piece of shit musnig is finally out of office
>>
>relocating people from safe countries
>>
>>70210077
>there are jobs opportunities, there is good education
He wants to work and wants his 5 children to get an education. You should be thankful for people like this.
>>
>>70209088

Just some hand picked token refugees so Europe doesn't feel alone.

Only Europe is targeted for rape and destruction by Muslims. The US is targeted for a different sort of browning.
>>
Game over.
>>
File: 127939868177.jpg (9 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
127939868177.jpg
9 KB, 240x240
>>70210900
>5 children
That's the problem, their children always end up being radicalized cunts.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.