[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, I've heard claims that most of the refugees stre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: too-much-to-think.jpg (18 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
too-much-to-think.jpg
18 KB, 300x450
/pol/, I've heard claims that most of the refugees streaming into Europe are single men, and a huge proportion are not even from Syria. Mark Steyn made this claim in a debate recently, which you can read about in the Post
http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/barbara-kay-when-mark-steyn-struck-back

This is obviously not reported in the media because people would wonder why the hell young healthy men are fleeing a civil war while women and children aren't. They'd also think about the consequences of importing masses of single guys from an actual rape culture.

Can anyone give me sources for the demographics of the refugees?
>>
>>70208246

>Can anyone give me sources for the demographics of the refugees?

Are you seriously this lazy? You want people to spoon-feed you something that would take 10 minutes of research? Get the fuck back to Plebbit, retard.
>>
I wish I could, but in Germany even the police is rumored to have orders not to hold refugees responsible for their crimes and not to report on refugee crimes, so I would guess these probably don't exist here
>>
File: 1449044351433.jpg (101 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
1449044351433.jpg
101 KB, 640x437
>>70208246
All the poor women and children
>>
>>70208246
UN, UNHCR
About 70%

Some people argue only the men go because they are more likely to survive the deadly way to europe and donĀ“t have enough money to pay for the travel of 5 people.
>>
>>70208246
Who the fuck even denies that? Its about 40% (claimed) Syrians, the vast majority is male.

Even the (biased) UN numbers show that.

http://data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php
>>
>>70208246

>This is obviously not reported in the media

It is now. Or, at any rate, they no longer claim that they are Syrian refugees and women and children.

They now simply call them "Migrants" and claim they are looking for a better life.
>>
>>70208623
B-but its only because they dont want to risk their families lives on the dangerous way to europe and want to get their family to europe in safety!!
>>
>>70208246
It costs money to get to the EU from wherever. The men go first with the intention of working and sending money back so their families can come.
>>
>>70208623
>deadly

There are fucking bus lines specialized on "refugees" these days. A ticket greece/germany costs 50 euros.
>>
>>70208748
They leave them in a warzone

They claim their life is in danger

This makes no fucking sense
>>
>>70208845
Its the only way for most people. Also the ones fleeing internationaly generally aren't fleeing warzones, they're fleeing the Assad government. The ones that flee warzones stay in Syria.
>>
>>70208246
Someone posted a link to an EU website where you can download a PDF that states that only 23% of the rapefugees are from Syria.

I wish I saved the link because it would have come in handy countless times.
>>
>>70208632
Thanks. The people denying it are the US and western European media, as you can see from the countless newspaper articles posted here with "pictures of the migrants" that are inexplicably full of women.

It's interesting to see that now, 7 months after your screenshot, the demographics are more balanced.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.