[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about Suriname and Surinamese people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: images (2).png (2 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images (2).png
2 KB, 470x313
What do you think about Suriname and Surinamese people?
>>
They are pretty much indistinguishable from pooinloos or Indonesians, except their Dutch is better.
>>
>>70207543
Are they friendly?
>>
I´ve been there and it was boring as fuck, but you can say worse things about some of it´s neighbors for sure.
>>
They act all proud of their heritage and consider themselves A Suriname national above all.

Allthough since we have some old treaties with the former colony they get to migrate to the netherlands and claim benefits. And en masse they do.

Still consider themselves a Surinam national first, but aren't too proud to reach out for our benefits.

Also the current president shot a shitload of people in the 80's.
>>
File: IMG_20160407_132536.jpg (544 KB, 2757x1087) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160407_132536.jpg
544 KB, 2757x1087
>>70207809
We're pretty friendly.
>>
File: 1457807701597.jpg (10 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1457807701597.jpg
10 KB, 249x249
>>70209441
>>
I can honestly say, I don't think of them.

At all. Ever.
>>
>>70207356
Fuck them.
They're ruining places like the Netherlands where the immigrate to en masse.
Dirty niggers the whole lot of them.
>>
When you ask someone for their last name there, do you ask for their Suriname?
>>
>>70207356
Rare flag I don't have
>>
>>70207356
I have some questions
>Where is Suriname?
>What is the primary ethnicity of Suriname?
>What is the largest religion of Suriname?
>What form of political system is used? First to post or percentage election etc.
>Do they have internet?
>Do they immigrate and act like absolute cunts in their host nations?
>Why should I care about them?
>>
>>70209441
Are you a Boer or an african?
>>
>>70209702
nice one
>>
>>70209797
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=where+is+suriname
>>
>>70209702

Thank you for making this joke, otherwise I would've had to.
>>
Suriname sounds almost like 'sri nam' which means 'shit to us'.
>>
>>70209948
So its a shitskin country?
D R O P P E D
>>
>>70209948
And I prefer to hear a /pol/acks explanation to stuff, google is boring and I dont shitpost on a mongolian finger painting discussion board to be bored.
>>
>>70207356
"Surinam" sounds like a cheap'n'dirty fried chinese food but I don't know.
>>
Suriname used to be good colonists, until they became retarded and now they are actually demanding shit. Not that they are getting it though.
>>
>>70209904
Half native American half white.
>>
Lazy fucks.
>>
Its basically a big ass jungle with one city near the beach.

I want to go there someday. Surinam people here are pretty decent, sureley the huddle together like most ethnic minority´s, but they are not very hostile and can be fun to hang with.
they are very lazy though
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.