[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Trump loses GOP nomination > centipedes switch to Sanders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
> Trump loses GOP nomination
> centipedes switch to Sanders
> Clinton gets Dem nomination
> mfw
>>
File: 213123123.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
213123123.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
>>70206965
>>
>>70206965
>Trump loses GOP nomination
That's statistically impossible. They have to deny him the nomination, but he can't lose it per se.
>>
File: ricky fuckoff.jpg (141 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ricky fuckoff.jpg
141 KB, 500x375
>>70206965
>centipedes switch to Sanders
Put the BC bud down. You have smoked yourself retarded. Dude weed lmao.
>>
>>70206965
>centipedes switch to Sanders

Anyone who would do this deserves to see their dreams die.
>>
>>70207150
You don't understand the nominating process.
>>
>>70206965
>Cruz would get the nomination if Trump didn't

Good meme. They'd give it to Kasich most likely, it's the entire reason he's still in the race. Cruz is almost as disliked as Trump is by the GOP.
>>
>>70206965

I honestly can't see how anyone who likes Trump can go with Sanders. In that case, the only think a person can be voting is Hippy Anti-Establishment Candidate with a Penis.

Because Sanders isn' t a security/antiterrorism vote, he's not a competent candidate vote, he's not a sanity check vote, or an economic sanity vote.

Basically, if you like to smoke weed and would like to get freebies from the gov, Clinton's more likely to deliver on some Dem agenda. And that's the point where you're just voting for a penis vs a vagina.
>>
What the hell is a centipede?
>>
>>70206965
I would never switch to Sanders. He has virtually the same voting record as Hillary.
He isn't a peacenik, he's a warhawk who heavily funds the military-industrial complex and will just be Obama 2.0 (who was Bush 2.0).
The only time he really voted against foreign intervention was when it was Gulf War II and Bushie boy was pushing it.
>>
>>70208647
The centipede is a predator
>>
>>70208658
He voted against the Iraq War Resolution.
>>
>>70208658
>>70209125
Sorry, you said that. My bad.
>>
>>70208471
That meme.... can't get enough.
>>
>>70209125
But he still voted "yes" to fund the war, go figure.

He voted for sanctions against Iraq in the late 90's even after it was revealed they were starving hundreds of thousands of children to death.
Voter for bombing Yugoslavia in 99.
Voted for the coup government in Ukraine.
That's just off of the top of my head.

Bernie isn't some saint, he's a crooked tax and spend fuck like all of the rest.
>>
>>70209412
>But he still voted "yes" to fund the war, go figure.
My understanding is that he voted that way because it included a provision to withdraw troops.
>>
If they deny Trump the nomination of course I'll vote Clinton. Just like before with the Pauls and Huntsman, the GOP has already been informed numerous times about what kind of candidates we want. And I intend to deny them a win until they acknowledge it.
>>
So there isn't a single American candidate that won't continue to prop up the Jewish war machine?
>>
File: 1460027669275.gif (982 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
1460027669275.gif
982 KB, 625x352
>Cruz is reincarnation of Reagan
>Reagan won Cold War against commies
>Cruz will win against commie Sanders
>>
>>70208939
lol'd'
>>
AAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS HOOOOOOOLE

AAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS HOOOOOOOOOOOLE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS HOOOOOOOOOOOOLE
>>
>>70209579
Wouldn't you hope that Sanders gets the nom?
If he helps get money out of politics, you'd be able to choose from genuine republicans
>>
Clinton is the absolute worst of the worst. Sanders at least has good intentions. Also Clinton won't legalize weed, too much money is in it being illegal for her pharma friends and the prison industrial complex.

I'm a Bernie fag but I'll vote Republican if it means stopping that reptilian cunt bag Clinton.
>>
>>70210151
Never. I will not allow a kike ass within a millimeter of the President's chair.
>>
>>70210151
What's he going to do to get money out of politics that he hasn't done in his entire life, paid for by politics?
>>
>>70206965
This world is gonna get so much more fucked if Trump doesn't win. Rip us all if he doesn't.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.