[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DOGS HAVE BEEN THROWN INTO THE RACE WAR. WHAT NOW? WHAT BREE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9
File: Capture.jpg (97 KB, 738x702) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
97 KB, 738x702
DOGS HAVE BEEN THROWN INTO THE RACE WAR. WHAT NOW? WHAT BREEDS WILL FIGHT FOR US?

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/williamsburg-attackers-hate-white-people-dogs-article-1.2591223
>>
File: 1406777630303.gif (2 MB, 270x188) Image search: [Google]
1406777630303.gif
2 MB, 270x188
Muslims, I presume?
>>
>>70206769
Feels good to have a Pit-bull that loves our family more than anything and would obliterate any who violently attacked us.
>>
>>70207290
fuck you
pitbulls are the niggers of dogs
god forbid a child walks near your house and be mauled to death by that monstrous creature bred to kill
>>
>>70207360
Had him for 8 years have had many children at our home even pet and sit with him.

Brothers own the same breed, none of them have ever attacked anything unprovoked and the fact they are all still alive proves the point because if they did they would have been put down long ago.
>>
>>70207290
It does. I thought they were illegal "dawn unda."
>>
>>70207567

Great, you got way lucky. Now kill it and go get a regular dog.
>>
>>70207813
It's obvious that you're insecure since you can't even command the respect of an animal that is genetically predisposed to obey people and to dumb not to eat its own shit.
>>
>>70207360
>ban assault dogs

Also, pits are roughly 40lbs. Bully breeds never usually go post 70lbs.

At most you're dealing with an anorexic teenager with teeth. There are far larger, stronger and more dangerous dogs out there.

Finally, if you simply make it against the law for niggers, white trash and spics to own neither dog nor gun the world would be a much safer place.

Dogs/guns don't kill. Niggers kill.
>>
>>70208068

Shut up faggot. Pitbulls are the niggers of the animal world.

>Calls others insecure
>Has Pitbull
>>
File: ScaredLettuce.gif (2 MB, 335x222) Image search: [Google]
ScaredLettuce.gif
2 MB, 335x222
>>70206918

I love that gif and its edits
>>
>>70207290
Anyone who owns a pitbull is a nigger regardless of race
>>
>>70208108
>guns are the same as dogs
american education everyone
>>
>>70206769
DO NOT TOUCH THE DOGS, YOU FUCKING NIGGERS
>>
>>70208163
fuck
>>
>>70206769
Where is the large print exclamation about it being a hate crime? If it was a white person talking shit to a nig, you know HATE CRIME would be in big, bold letters.
>>
>>70206769
Fila Brasileiro is a breed that was used to specifically hunt nigger slaves who ran from the fields. They're pretty big as well.

Also Rhodesian Ridgebacks.
>>
In Finland there has been also reports of rapefugees throwing rocks at dogs and shouting at dog walkers.
>>
>>70206918
Tell me about the dog, why does it hate the lettuce?
>>
>>70207290
Fuck you shitposting aussfag.

Picture related the work of a pitbull.
>>
File: I can't handle.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
I can't handle.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>70207290
>>
>>70209138
Ridgebacks are loyal and great dogs
Malinos
Rottweiler
Doberman
Irish Wolfhound
Great Dane
Border Collie
Aussie shepherd.
>>
File: 1452093918645.png (52 KB, 470x359) Image search: [Google]
1452093918645.png
52 KB, 470x359
>>70207290
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUCK YOU AUSSIES
>>
>>70209474
So, pitbull brought up in nigger ghetto gets bloodthirsty after a while when seeing a blackface.

What a good boy.

Pitts are based. yanks just dont get it because of their niggerish fascination with dog fighting. you got the nigs interested in this barbaric shit and now you pay for it with thousands of vicious pits in the ghettos.
>>
>>70208108

>niggers, spics, white trash
>white trash

The only white trash I know of are liberal faggots like you.
>>
>Williamsburg
fucking niggers
>>
>>70209474
Even a dog doesn't want to chew on the niglet meat kek
>>
>>70210703
lol
>>
>>70209470

You don't get to bring friends!
>>
>>70206769
Pitbulls will want revenge on niggers. I can confirm this because the only person my pit attacked was a dindu breaking in through my back window. Fucking nog tried to sue me for his medical bills from jail. It was fun watching the judge toss out his case.
>>
>>70207290

nice b8 m8
>>
>>70206769
>Queens woman walking dogs in Williamsburg
Wait wut....

That's one hell of a walk.
>>
>>70206769
all breeds
nig nogs hate dogs
sandniggers hate dogs
>>
>>70209474

Stupid dog should've butchered that ugly coon baby
>>
File: sieg heil dog.jpg (71 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
sieg heil dog.jpg
71 KB, 730x1095
reminder dogs are the reason why the white race is so successful, because we evolved together building modern civilization, helping us to hunt and protect our homes

this is why the negro does not understand and mocks our bond

this is why the asian does not respect and eats the dog

this is why the muslim is revolted and terrified by the dog

dogs are honorary whites and if you dont like them get the fuck out of white countries and stop using white technology
>>
>a man and a woman
>no mention of race

If the races was reversed, the story would hit national news and everyone would be talking racism in America and how it needs to be stopped now.
>>
>>70212561

Black people love pitt bulls though
>>
>>70207290
Pit bulls are the nigger of dogs.

I'm not saying a good owner can't properly train one. I'm saying 1. they are an aggressive breed, they are fighting dogs. 2. most people who own them own them as protection and does not train them(most pits I've seen are completely neglected) The average Pit owner is trash.

owning a pit is a bigger responsibility than other dogs. and most pit owners are not responsible
>>
File: scottishdeerhound.jpg (94 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
scottishdeerhound.jpg
94 KB, 640x480
It's like having your own dinosaur
>>
>>70207290
And your child
>>
>>70212439

Google Maps tells me it's 15km, about 3 hours' walk. My bullshit sense is tingling.
>>
>>70212614
This, dogs are the white man's animal.

>b-but I'm a shitskin and I have a chihuahua!
Doesn't matter.
>>
>>70212614
There's evidence that early Asian cultures had domesticated dogs circa 9000 BC and Arabs only started hating dogs when Islam became a thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (367 KB, 2334x1366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
367 KB, 2334x1366
Freshman in college here, my family always owned dogs.

Next year I'm allowed to buy a house, finaces aren't an issue for me.

Whats a good white mans dog breed to get as a puppy? I'd like to keep size to a medium level, as I used to have 2 great danes and a Leonburger and I'm done picking that shit up.

It also can't be a gunshy breed as I semiprofessionally shoot, I live in the South
>>
>>70206769
You can yell at me
You can attack my kids
You can rape my family

But you will NOT attack my dogs
>>
>>70209470
He's driven by hate, it's why he never loses
>>
>>70213276
which is probably why they're such shitholes now despite having the early advantage in their fertile crescent and their massive conquests.
>>
>>70209474
Here in the UK you're more likely to be attacked by a golden retriever.

Also most dogs are fine as long as you train them properly, the issue is 90% of people think training a dog means leaving it outside for half the day and giving it minimal interaction with people and only walking it so it doesn't piss and shit in the house.
>>
Based Dogs Thread anyone?

>mum's dog, Rotty x staffy maybe
>some cunt throws him in a trash dumpster when he's a puppy
>Someone finds him, takes him to local vet, we know the local vet
>Vet gives dog to mum as we'd just had to put down a dog prior to this
>affectionately name him Trash

Fast forward a few years and Trash is a picture of health

>mum driving with Trash in the back of car
>Abo in a ute his girlfriend rented runs up the back of mums car
>Mum gets out and abo starts chimping
>Says mum's brand new subaru is a piece of shit anyway and he'll bash her if she doesn't fuck off
>Mum doesn't take shit from anybody and stands her ground
>Trash going ballistic in car sensing danger, the scent of abo and paint fumes is strong in his nostrils
>Mum goes to car and gets Trash out on the lead, cunt focus's all his furious rage on the abo
>abo freaks, goes to ute to get block of wood, says hes gonna kill mum and the dog, Trash starts barking like a motherfucker and is about to overpower mums hold on the leash. the abo shits a brick and fucks off

Mum goes to police, abo is known fuckwit round town, untouchable due to his uncle being an abo elder.

Based Trash.
>>
>>70212439
Shes walking multiple dogs do maybe shes getting paid to walk them?
>>
>>70206769
>implying dogs weren't part if the the race war

>>implying dogs weren't always a part of war
>>
>>70208360
Jew media man, ok to hate whites
>>
>>70213321
German Shepherd is THE quintessential white man's dog.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.