[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jews German revolution?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1454861792982.jpg (59 KB, 513x510) Image search: [Google]
1454861792982.jpg
59 KB, 513x510
Redpill me on jewish involment in German Civil War 1918-1919 with the Communists.
+Sources
>>
Bumpz
>>
>>70205642
Kikes took over Germany and killed millions of innocents on the way.
The Germans got their revenge in WW2
>>
>>70206526
I understand that,but i need some sources on proving it to others.
>>
>>70206651
all of them. its not a secret, go to wikipedia
>>
>>70206691
THIS

OP is just a lazy fuck who can't even use google anymore because of his level of autism is over 9000 !
>>
>>70206651
not hard to google or wiki it. unless youre in germany, that page of history is kept in silence.

Didnt happen in normal school history classes they just skip it or no involvment of jewish people just commies.
>>
>>70207194
Well i cant find a damn thing on wikipedia about the jews expect one line saying how the right-wingers used jews to blame the defeat in WW1.
All other sources are looking trash.
>>
>>70207301
I wonder why that is.
>>
>>70207435
Well im thinking the same thing,but im wondering what did redpill the whole /pol/ in the first place if all the sources are hidden or trashed?
>>
>>70205642
It's not a secret you can pick up any book and find out, even on wikipedia, jews dominated and led incredibky damaging and subversive activities in Germany and its the main reason why NatSoc was so successful. The same thing is happening yet again now and if your average jew coworker type and the community as a whole does not start pull their finger out to call out the Spectre/Soros types then once again the common jew will suffer for the Rabbi's evil.

The whole idea that Hitler just manifested from nothing not even bluepilled idiots believe. If anything if the Nazis just deported the jews and put the case out rationally literally nothing would have happened.

Daily reminder there is literally nothing wrong with stopping your enemies.
>>
>>70207301
Just look up the leaders of the communist revolution in Germany, most of them were Jewish and naby still have that highlighted in thier wiki entries.
>>
>>70207514
There a lot of books about that era. might hit up amazon or your local library if you really want to know more.
The jews put in a lot of hard work to keep history like this as deeply hidden as possible.
>>
Aight.Thanks guys.Will check everything out.
I can /thread my own thread and i dont give a fuck.
/thread
You guys can continue discussion if you wish.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.