[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DO BRITS WANT FREE HUGS?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: eu-flag-540x334.jpg (173 KB, 540x334) Image search: [Google]
eu-flag-540x334.jpg
173 KB, 540x334
>Cameron to spend £9m taxpayer money on leaflets and urge young Brits to vote against Brexit
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/apr/06/cameron-to-push-case-remain-eu-with-9m-taxpayer-funded-publicity-blitz

>Vote to stay in the EU and get free hugs form your fellow Europeans!
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/07/prepare-love-bombed-britain-hugabrit-jarvis-cocker

BRemain finally figure out how to win this thing. How can the "Leave" campaign even compete?
>>
>>70205167
>Cameron
Cameron is getting cucked thanks to the Panama papers leaked by Soros. He did something good for once
>>
>>70205230
>implying Cameron won't sweep the scandal under the rug
If the British really cared about it they would be out protesting like the Icelanders. They are too used to lying politicians.
>>
File: Nigel-Farage-in-Aberdeen-008.jpg (25 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Nigel-Farage-in-Aberdeen-008.jpg
25 KB, 460x276
BONGS

SIGN PETITION TO STOP CAMERON USING TAX MONEY TO TRICK OLD PEOPLE INTO VOTING REMAIN

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/116762
>>
File: 35ew32424.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
35ew32424.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>70205230
>>70205551
Are you implying he should be held accountable for crimes of his dead father?
>>
>>70205670
Nigel Farage, so ugly yet so beautiful
>>
File: 1453894010280.gif (649 KB, 320x182) Image search: [Google]
1453894010280.gif
649 KB, 320x182
>>70206033
>>
>>70205167
>Vote to stay in the EU and get free hugs form your fellow Europeans!
Is this some kind of satire joking about how continental Europe will never really understand Brits and encouraging us to leave? I like it.
>>
File: 1453882605604.jpg (60 KB, 800x546) Image search: [Google]
1453882605604.jpg
60 KB, 800x546
Pro-EU Europeans all have incredibly snarky, self-righteous attitudes. They despise Britain and its inhabitants. They act like this now with referendum around the corner, I dont even want to imagine what they will be like after they have to stop pretending to like us lol. There sure as hell won't be any hugs involved though.
>>
>>70206657
You don't like hugs?
>>
>>70207329
Not from strangers, no. And thanks for proving my point.
>>
This was all over the news yesterday, how is wasting 9m of people's money on this shit going to do anything but convince more to vote out? Is he purposely shooting himself in the foot?
>>
>>70206657
You may not like it but the lefties who weren't going to vote surely do? They'll vote to stay so they can get a hug and feel European. It sounds like a good way to get young voters.
>>
>>70208067
Spending money on this type of advertising is incredibly common, it would be much weirder if "remain" campaign didn't do this sort of advertising. It's only when the news decides it is a story worth running does it seem like a big deal.
>>
>>70205167
CRASHING THIS UNION
>>
>>70208264
I doubt it will do much if anything to get them out on; the day.
>>
>>70205167
>>Vote to stay in the EU and get free hugs form your fellow Europeans!
I'd rather kick their teeth in if the one country that has the chance to free Europe from the EU fucks it up.
>>
>>70208264
Not even our lefties will go for this. Hugging complete strangers is so ingrained in our DNA as a thing you just don't do.
>>
>>70207237
Can confirm. The people who are in favor of the EU and globalism fucking hate the Brits with passion for refusing to play along with the shit aspects of it.
I heard so many complaints about the UK only cherry-picking the positive aspects (and I never understood why someone should voluntarily have to deal with the shit aspects). A lot of them actually want the UK to leave because they think it will economically kill you and the EU could then finally move ahead without the UK constantly pulling the brakes.

They are insufferable morons.
>>
E T E R N A L
A N G L O
S C U M
>>
>>70205167
>>Vote to stay in the EU and get free hugs form your fellow Europeans!
The only reason they'd hug you is to ram a knife into your back.

Make no mistake, your 'friends' in the EU are the right wingers and nationalists, because they are grateful that you keep delaying the implementation of the globalist Dystopia.
The pro-EU guys on the other hand fucking hates your guts for the exact same reason. If your current generations relinquish their right to complain about the EU membership by voting to remain in it, they will make sure that you suffer as payback for all the problems you have caused them.

I am not even exaggerating, when talking to a pro-EU shill and mentioning the UK you can see the hatred in their faces.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.