[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>his skin colour is diffrent from mine!!!! so we can'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 13
File: 2321.jpg (105 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
2321.jpg
105 KB, 728x546
>his skin colour is diffrent from mine!!!! so we can't live together!!!

Get a grip kids, we don't have time for such small things. We need to unite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEheh1BH34Q
>>
>>70205103
Skin colour is not the reason you twat
>>
All life is based on domination. Ultimately there is no reason to "unite", one people will simply dominate the other and the wheel will keep turning.
>>
>>70205103
>le skin colour is only difference meme
Seriously dude, you still think the only difference is skin colour?
>>
>>70205103
>you are here
Actualy i'm not. This is not a photo of Milky Way.
>>
>>70205266
dont expect him to understand he is a damn sweed. that fucks half retarded making excuses for rapefugees and demanding white genocide to make up for things his ancestors didnt do
>>
>>70205103
I see. Your gf and mum are getting fucked by an immo in the other room and instead of facing reality you desperately try to hold on to the delusion or else you'll realise you are actually a betacuck.
>>
How the fuck should I be there if that is not the Milky Way?

We can only see the Milky Way from OUR perspective in the Milky way thus the MW looking just like a Strip for us
>>
>>70205103
>Get a grip kids, we don't have time for such small things. We need to unite.
for what purpose?
>>
>>70205103
The vast nothingness of space won`t stop me hating shitskins and niggers.
>>
>>70205703
Look at the flag, let it be your answer.
>>
>>70205727
Yeah, we know. Nothing's going to stop you but a bullet to the head. Is that it? That what you want?
>>
>>70205891
Are you threatening me ?
>>
>>70205703
Service to the chosen
>>
>>70205727
Tell you what we're gonna do. We're going to take all you guys, with your issues, itching for a race war, and put you on an island. Then we'll round up the jihadists, who also want race war and put them on the other side. In the middle we'll dump a big ole cache of all kinds of weapons.

Then we'll just let you all work out your issues, and we'll move on without you.

Signed, the Human race. Ok, bye assholes, have fun now.
>>
>>70205103
>A
>FUCKING
>KEK
>>
At least you'll die doing what you love to do, amirite?
>>
>>70206157
We don't hate people for the sake of hating people. We want to have strong and healthy and SAFE countries and homes, and live free without some people telling us we're guilty of something we didn't do and owe anything to anyone.

Nobody wants a war, fag. But we have to defend our homes and way of life from invaders and traitors.
>>
File: German-Israel-Partnership.jpg (76 KB, 495x454) Image search: [Google]
German-Israel-Partnership.jpg
76 KB, 495x454
>>70205997
Israel? Count me in
>>
i personally have no problem with uniting, i don't have a problem with refugees really, what I do ahve a problem is the massive amount who are coming in from war zones unchecked, especially when there is an extremely real threat of ISIS smuggling in a few terrorists with the refugees. why does known of the leadership in europe even CARE about this? why is the immigration practically unregulated?
>>
>>70205103
Oh look it's the Bill Nye-kike "one race the human race, let's unite to conquer the galaxy... But in all and only European living space, Goyim!"

" I want to be free in my own homeland and secure my own peoples existence"

BAD GOYIM, BAD, ONLY FOR JEWS AND TIBETANS!

Flagged/SAGE
>>
>>70206157
"I love my people"

STOP THE HATE GOYIM
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>70205103
>our galaxy is slowly being pulled into the black hole in the center of the universe
>>
>>70205103
>>his skin colour is diffrent from mine!!!! so we can't live together!!!

not the issue you poltard baiting as a libcuck.
>>
The earth is flat.
You can't travel through space.
That picture of the universe is a fake.

>much acceptance

Brother you need to accept yeshua or you will never know the game you are playing.
>>
>>70206356
Nobody wants a war? I don't know about that dude. Are you sure you know where you are? Take a look around you, surely you don't really believe that no one wants a war here. The race hatred propaganda is constant.

I just wish there was some way you could all have your race war somewhere ELSE, you know? Like another planet would be good.
>>
File: o.jpg (43 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
43 KB, 668x712
>>70205103
>unite to make whole universe into one giant interracial mix, to kill all diversity
What's the purpose of visiting other planets if they all full of mestizo?
>>
>>70206356
It is unfortunate that pol is full of people who see hatred as a virtue. You can defend your things and way of life without having hate in your heart. I think we could have a lot more traction with our political opposites if we framed our arguments in terms of what we want to preserve and how those things are being attacked instead of going straight to demonizing the attackers.
>>
Yeah we need to unite whites and Asians and kill all of the shitskins before they destroy our planet.
>>
>>70206356
>Nobody wants a war
speak for yourself faggot

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW!
>>
>>70206999
Dude, wtf? Get a shower and shave, you smell diseased
>>
It's not about skin colour.
>>
>>70207069
I know that the more intelligent among you have at least a sense that what's going on here is blatant brainwashing, and that most of the fools here are simply puppets. Ask yourself: where are those strings going? Where does it all lead?

Are there differences? Of course there are differences, but what's more important than how we are different, is how we are alike. But the drums are constantly beating PAY ATTENTION TO RACE, RACE is the most important issue, everything is about RACE.

Who's beating those drums? Any why?
>>
>>70206157
This whole psy op tumblr infiltration is fairly pathetic.
>>
>>70207455
Wait until you smell Mexicans from planet Taconiar, they have 3 asses and 3 meters tall.
>>
>>70205103
He's violent, killed my friends and is now trying to change my way of life! Lets bring in more!
>>
>>70208073
Europeans?
>>
>>70205103
>The argument is literally relativism
Yes, I'm triggered
>>
>>70205103
I'd be happy to get along with the rest of the population if they weren't trying to destroy me and my way of life for not praising their god
>>
>>70208153
I have never met a European that tried to enter my nation by claiming to be 'escaping' and then sexually harass my family
>>
>>70207841
Heh, maybe. Never done tumblr, never done reddit. Been around here for 10 years though, no exaggeration.

I just want you all to know, when the war doesn't happen, and when that time comes and can no longer stop the gibbering voices in your head, going on and on and on about niggers and kikes and shitskins and mudslimes, when you can't take another minute of it and there's no end in sight..

remember when that time comes that there will be one thing that can stop the voices. One bullet, right through your brain. Then finally you will know peace of mind, and piece of mind. Don't forget now.
>>
Stars are big so we should all let Muslims assrape us
t. Sven
>>
>>70208236
Well that's because they ran out of places to go.
>>
>>70205103
Yes we haven't got the time. Time is limited. Its running out for white people. I'm trying to prevent that. Out of the hundred billion lights in the galaxy my people shine the brightest. And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight, and never slacken, never tire, never lose courage, and never lose faith.
>>
File: 34sphrr.jpg (25 KB, 432x359) Image search: [Google]
34sphrr.jpg
25 KB, 432x359
>>70205103
I don't care about skin color.
I care about having optimal specimens for selective breeding purposes.
I'm not the least bit concerned with moral considerations for keeping downies and those with inherent genetic conditions out of the gene pool.
And >pic related is obviously a suboptimal specimen.
>>
>>70205103
And the next thing you'll tell me is that we should live in harmony with all the extraterrestrial xeno scum, am I right?
>>
>>70208026
Nah man, kinda my fetish to be honest. Caught out the wrong guy unfortunaly but I draw the line with unshaved and unshowered guys. Rock the beard dude but you gotta get wet once in a while
>>
File: albino.jpg (6 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
albino.jpg
6 KB, 240x300
>the only difference is skin color meme
>>
DUDE
S[WEED]EN
LMAO
>>
>>70208290
suicide is degenerate senpai, killing shitskins will give you peace of mind
>>
>>70208168

Filename is kek
>>
File: hue.png (63 KB, 318x349) Image search: [Google]
hue.png
63 KB, 318x349
>>70205103
to do what?
>>
>>70208364
Right right, Muslims are the new Europeans. I see where you are goin here
>>
>>70208427
Yeah, ok then they got a bullet for you, and you got one for them. Problem solved. Get to it then, see you.
>>
>>70208522
Muslims and Europeans have been taking turns since the dawn of civilization. Look at Africa. First Muslims ran through, then Europe, now Muslims again
>>
>>70205319
FALSE

Humans live in a delicate balance of self interest and collaboration for mutual benefit.

If you are too selfish you will isolate everyone else and no one man can survive against the world.

But if you completely dedicate yourself to a greater cause you lose your individuality and what you aim to achieve ultimately doesn't benefit you.
>>
>>70208595
At least the Europeans left schools and some semblance of order in their wake

Only places left are either the middle east or space for conquest
>>
>>70205103
>race is skin deep
>>
>>70206791
Earth will be consumed by the sun first.

And we have a risk of dying before we even make it off this grain of sand.

And even if we make it out here in a hand-made habitat, we probably should have just left our legacy to the robots anyway because the amount of shit we'd have to take with us on an intergalactic lifeboat is absurd.
>>
File: 8_Darwin-1fzoj4d.jpg (1 MB, 1367x1921) Image search: [Google]
8_Darwin-1fzoj4d.jpg
1 MB, 1367x1921
>>70205103
If by 'unite' you mean not segregating the cattle cars as the final solution steamrolls towards completion then I'm with you.
>>
tbqh I think white people would be the best at getting to the stars and every shitskin is a setback.

we can racemix once all non-whites have been eradicated from the planet tho
>>
>>70208672
>conquest
Found the European
>>
>>70208867
>implying you wouldnt want to bring conquest to the stars and begin space wars
>>
>>70205103
Muhammad please go
>>
>>70205103
Just because stars are really big it doesn't matter you should tolerate terrorists beheading your family.

There are two places for them: one is shitholes where they came from and second is jail.
>>
>>70208805
I think you would find it a lot more difficult to live with that reality than you think or act like you would.

Cause, for one, once all the "non whites" are gone, then who's next? Don't kid yourself that no one would be next.
>>
>>70205103

We will unite Swede, but we will be dead and gone and the world will be a unrecognisable place. If we rush into it we'll doom humanity for another 10,000 years.
>>
>>70208458
See if there is a solution to heat death or if we're in a false vacuum?
>>
>>70205319
true that. just like shitskin dominate sweden now
>>
File: 68999.jpg (79 KB, 311x311) Image search: [Google]
68999.jpg
79 KB, 311x311
>>70205103
>"g-guise trust me, we need more ignorant muslims!!"
>become an islamic caliphate
>be forced to believe in the kuran' science
>can't do your own scientific research anymore
>can't question the kuran
>scientific development dies completely
>humans won't go in space ever again
>"it totally wasn't islam's fault!! I mean, who cares, we've the kuran now and the kuran is absolute, w-why even bother with science anymore..."
>>
File: 440px-Reed_warbler_cuckoo.jpg (55 KB, 440x620) Image search: [Google]
440px-Reed_warbler_cuckoo.jpg
55 KB, 440x620
>>70205103
>Get a grip [reed warblers], we don't have time for such small things. We need to unite.
>>
>>70205103
What, are Tyranids coming or something? Better toss them some niggers.
>>
>>70205103
Pandas, grizzlies and polar bears are all bears yet we do tend to separate them. Thats racist wouldn't you agree?
>>
>>70209766
kek
>>
It's not the color you retard, it's the behaviour. I don't care what color people are, as long as they act civilized.
>>
>>70208544
there are no voices driving me crazy yet, so i can choose a better strategy than that
>>
>>70205266
>>70205365
>>70207510
>>70208415
>>70209851
This. Slavs are "white" yet they act like subhuman niggers
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.