[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm an Indian studying in Australia for a year and a half
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 1024x768
I'm an Indian studying in Australia for a year and a half now and have realized these things about Aussies:

- they are lazy as fuck: for example in my Uni group projects none of them want to do the work and it always fall down upon me and my other group members to do it. I go to the library and its all filled with Indians and Asians working hard while the whites are at the bar getting drunk and doing other stupid shit.

- they are stupid: their education system is seriously very shitty what an Indian student would learn in grade 3 is what they teach to a kid in grade 6 which is why they don't know basic shit when they enter Uni and always get outperformed academically.

- Aussies in general are loud and obnoxious people. Go out and have a stroll through their city on a Friday or Saturday night and you'll see this. But I don't have to convince you what a rude obnoxious people they are.. just look at their posts on here.

- Aussie women are a bunch of whores and they proud of being whores as if it's a badge of honor or something. You will never find this with Indian or Sri Lankan women who are far more respectable and lady-like than these whites can ever strive to be.

- Aussies have no culture whatsoever. Nothing. Watching AFL and eating meat pies (which taste like rubbish) are not a sign of a cultured people. This is why they love foreign food and culture.

I can go on and on.. Aussies are fucking pure lazy scum. The only reason why they don't like us Indians and Asians is because we take their jobs because they are incompetent and stupid. Oh and btw I don't intend to stay on this shitty country for very long.
>>
You're right

Westerners have fucked up royally, most don't value education, working or succeeding, and value superficial shit

This is what the "degeneracy" meme is all about.
>>
>>70204414
>an Indian who can write English

Not going to believe that you shitposting scum
>>
the worlds fine fuck off.
>>
File: 1445172952127.jpg (855 KB, 1600x1002) Image search: [Google]
1445172952127.jpg
855 KB, 1600x1002
>>70204414
What white people would join a uni assignment group with you? I always avoid asians and indians for group assessments. You just sound buttmad cause you cant handle the bants and couldn't get any pussy. Go back to india and worship cow shit pajeet.
>>
>>70204414
old pasta, fuck off
>>
>>70204414
Could you explain Indian culture to me?
>>
enjoying life is half the creative process, that's what termite cultures never understand
>>
>>70204535
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>70204535
you have to read it with an thick poo in loo accent
>>
>>70204619
This. All the good students avoid teaming up with foreigners because they usually suck and/or smell. And since you're from India, Pajeet, they probably got stuck with you rather than you with them.

Act more white and less arrogant, then you might get to partner up with good students. That's how it works.
>>
File: pinky.jpg (6 KB, 193x155) Image search: [Google]
pinky.jpg
6 KB, 193x155
In india people keep one little fingernail longer than the others so they can scrape shit out of their anus after pooping outside.
>>
File: 1452836309966.jpg (44 KB, 488x410) Image search: [Google]
1452836309966.jpg
44 KB, 488x410
>>70204414
india is a thirdworld fuck hole how about you fuck off over there bitch and leave us 'lazy scum' in our productive high tax society.
>>
>>70204619
Same in the states. We see a gook or a currynigger and run the other direction. I'd rather be a dead bizarro american/aussie than a live indian
>>
>>70204414

Ever heard the phrase "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"?

At least they have sanitation; decent healthcare and running water.
>>
>>70204414

Then poo off back to India my man, it's not like there's a lack of Indians in Melbourne and Sydney so I doubt you'll be missed.
>>
Atleast Australia has toilets.
>>
>>70204414

- Although Australian women are proud of being whores they almost never sleep with Indian.
>>
>>70204414
>You will never find this with Indian or Sri Lankan women who are far more respectable and lady-like than these whites can ever strive to be.

Dude isn't prositution legal in India? Also child prostitutes are a thing in india...
>>
>>70204414
POO
>>
>>70204414
Let just state for the record that as a Nepalese, I think India should purged ASAP.

With that being said, yes. Asians do have a stronger work ethic. That's what our ridiculous modern culture is all about. Get a degree, get high marks, get a job abroad and marry.

So, yeah. It's a cultural difference.

And also, are you making Australian streets more fertile?
>>
>>70204995

Indian women don't even want to sleep with them. That's why they have arranged marriages at 13

>I actually don't think arranged marriages are a bad idea
>>
>>70204414
> Implying Poo in the Loos don't cheat on every test
>>
>>70204950
I think you should keep them around. Send them to the outbacks so that they make the land more fertile.
>>
>>70204414

All you do is come over here, rape our women and shit in our streets. Fuck off Pajeet no one wants you here, go back to your "Civilised", "cultured" homeland.
>>
Hate to break it to you, Pajeet but designated shitting streets is NOT a sign of a developed society.
>>
>>70205026

>Asians do have a stronger work ethic.

they also have the personalities of fuckin potatoes.

life is a balance, innit?
>>
Hahahhaha

I'm an aussie who did engineering here, you describe every single Indian I had in my class. Dumb, lazy, seriously they didn't know first year concepts in third year.
>>
>>70204800

Exactly. They are also hard to communicate with.
The ones who do end up with foreigner do not care that much about getting good marks.
>>
>>70205071
I cheated every chance I had in uni. Never gave a shit about any of my classes, as long as I passed. Online classes were great

It worked out well for me senpai
>>
>>70204414

>Australians are lazy
>Australians are stupid

If that's the case, why is it Indians who have to leave their objectively inferior country to come to our objectively superior country to get an education?

Have you ever thought seriously about this issue?

Try and answer it for me.
>>
He's not talking about you guys. He's describing the same degenerate culture we complain about all the time on here. Calm your tits.
>>
I remember there was this weird looking, tiny, skinny, nerdy Indian guy in my high school. We were all on the golf course and people kept hitting him in the asshole with their golf clubs when he'd bend over to hit the golf ball
>>
>>70205069
>tfw arranged marriages wouldn't work here because woman are degenerate whores

It sounds nice in theory
>>
>>70204414

Also;

Why don't you go home?

Why did you come here in the first place?

If India is indeed better, why wouldn't you just stay put and finish your education there and get employment there?
>>
I agree indiabro, fuck aussies.
>>
If this board is anything to go by, Aussies are Bro teir. Their banter and shitposting always brings a smile to my face.
>>
Ye, australia must seem like a strange place to someone who doesn't know how to operate a toilet.

The poo goes IN the loo, pajeet.
>>
>>70205197
>He's describing the same degenerate culture we complain about all the time on here.

There is a difference between first worlders complaining about elements of our cultures though; and then there is getting lectures about culture from people who literally shit in the streets.
>>
>>70204995

This.

Australian women are whores. They'll fuck nearly everything that moves.

But they won't fuck Indian men.

Meanwhile, Indian women BEG for white Australian men. Who usually won't sleep with them (or admit to it).
>>
>>70205205
Gay, also rape.
>>
>>70204414
>Aussie have no culture.
We do, it's called actually shitting in the toilet.
>>
>>70204414
> eating meat pies (which taste like rubbish)

I was pretty much with you up until that, you come from a culture that uses cow shit in cooking, you don't know shit (kek)

also, fuck are you butthurt. The only indian girl I knew in highschool was a total slut and was only that way because she felt like she needed to offer her body to be as popular as the white girls
>>
File: meh monthly.png (494 KB, 549x718) Image search: [Google]
meh monthly.png
494 KB, 549x718
>>70204414

Most university students in this country are like that, because ~65% of our high school graduates end up in university.

Most people in most places are lazy, obnoxious fuckwits, but you and all the other international students who get scholarships to come and study here come from countries where you only get to go to university if you actually apply yourself and achieve a high standard of education. It's therefore a bit of a shock to your system to end up at a supposedly "prestigious" Australian university and see yourself surrounded by locals with shit for brains and no work ethic.

If it's any consolation, if you're doing a STEM degree, more than half of them will have dropped out by your fourth year.

Also, once you get out of uni you'll find that proper professional careers require much higher standards of professionalism and work ethic than they would in, for example, India.
>>
>>70205279
Street shitter or not, he's right. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>70204414

Can they poo in loo?

Do they have designated shitting streets and abortion hogs?

No?

Then they're better than you're shitty country, faggot.

Fuck off, they're full.
>>
DESIGNATED DUNNY DIRT TRACK
>>
>>70204504
fpbp
>>
>>70204414
go home you horrible stench riden cunt
>>
>>70205210

I think it's a legit good idea.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (52 KB, 1000x964) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
52 KB, 1000x964
>>70205292
Sounds like you are getting cucked by Abos
>>
>>70205197

Not really.

Australians ARE like that.

What he omits is that while Australians are drunkards and lazy, and our women are whores (and we always have been), we're STILL vastly superior in just about every regard to Indians.

Now, Indians have no real reason to be inferior. They're no less intelligent. They're not genetically less capable of physical strength and performance.

Yet they are demonstrably inferior, as evidenced by the very fact that OP has to travel to our country to achieve anything of note in his life.

This is because of Indian culture. Australian culture is basically just British culture with booze and fighting soaked in.

But it's still a culture that cultivates superiority and dominance as well creates success and wealth.

Indian culture is stagnant and creates a population of insular leeches and a lack of loyalty to the greater community. It's why they're failures.
>>
>>70204414
> they are stupid:

Thats one thing I've discovered from 4 chan

They sure love to argue and pretend they know WTF they're on about.
>>
>>70205348
chicken pot pie best food in history
>>
>>70205398
How would it work? How would you keep them from cucking you and then divorcing you while stealing half your shit? I think the idea of getting matched with a qt virgin to marry is awesome tho, would probably not object.
>>
>>70204998

>Dude isn't prositution legal in India?

to be fair it's legal in australia. we have brothels and shit. it's no big deal here. people don't even talk about it really. everyone just chills and gets on with life. it's fine to have them if your country is full of decent lads and not sex-crazed savages internationally known for hunting in rabid packs like OPs "countrymen".
>>
>>70205026
Don't Nepalese still live in mud huts?
>>
>>70205111
It's a trade-off, boonga.
>>
>>70205409

No.

We don't really get cucked here. As OP mentioned, Australians are racist. Australian women don't cuck us often, and if they do, it's never for an Indian. It would be for an Arab, and even then it's touch and go.

As far as Abo's...I don't know. I'm sure it's happened. Sort of like there are definitely women who have fucked horses. But it would be one of those rare sites you'd want to stop and take a picture of.

I can't say the same for Australian men. There are those desperate enough to sleep with Aboriginal women, and even the non desperate will often latch on to the first subservient Chinese girl with rich parents that they fall dick first into.
>>
>>70204414
sure but they dont shit in the fucking streets
>>
>>70205197

>Calm your tits

I don't know how it works in burger land, but when a fucking foreigner comes into someone else's country and starts shitting on it (kek), then it's your job as a patriot to unite against them.

The only people who can call Ausfailians cunts are the British, because we own their fucking country.
>>
>>70204414

if you hate it so much why not go home? seriously, why not end this hellish nightmare that you despise so much?
>>
>>70205507

Meanwhile Polish people migrate to Australia, not the other way around.

Again, the proof is in the pudding.
>>
>>70205584
In some rural areas, yes.

How's life under Sharia law?
>>
>>70204414
POO IN WOOLAMALOORAGONGAWANGALOO
>>
File: 1449841840889.jpg (48 KB, 512x629) Image search: [Google]
1449841840889.jpg
48 KB, 512x629
>>70205494

>Australian culture is basically just British culture with booze and fighting soaked in.

aka perfection
>>
>>70205656
Wasn't Australia originally a prison island? Why didn't they kick your shit in like we did?
>>
>>70205026
Based ghurka
>>
>Oh and btw I don't intend to stay on this shitty country for very long.

Why are you here in the first place pajeet? This is a white country. If India is so amazing why aren't you there right now? Oh right, you need to go to an Australian university so you can live like a first worlder for a few years before you fuck off back to your designated shitting country.
>>
>>70204414
LOL you are a joke dude. All the top students in my engineering degree at a GO8 university are Australian Citizens and not international students. You people can't even speak English properly and it is a pain in the ass to deal with you guys in a group.

>Loud and Obnoxious
Yes some people are, but not really that many. The telling point is "friday or saturday night" of course the most bogan people will be out partying at these times.

>Aussie women are whores
Maybe, but the same will come to your country when it loses its religious values and honor culture for capitalism.

>No culture.
We have only been around here for 200 years so a lot of our culture is similar to the British (I notice you didn't mention cricket instead of AFL?)

>Not liking Asians / Indians
Most people don't mind them. By the way if you look at most large. Australian Corporations the workforce is still majority white, and the Indians are contractors working for peanuts (not sure if you have even worked at an ASX300 company?)

So long story short. Fuck off and if you don't like it go live your life back home. We won't miss you.
>>
>>70204414
Do Indian Aussies shitpost on designated shitting threads?
>>
>>70204414

>hey are lazy as fuck: for example in my Uni group projects none of them want to do the work and it always fall down upon me and my other group members to do it.

The fact that you do it also explains WHY they don't do it and leave it to you.
>>
>>70205740

Because they had more class than cry to the fucking French for help over a 2% tax on tea, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>70204414
You cant eat meat pies Punjab! they have cows in them!!!!!
>>
>>70205409

you're a city, not a country
>>
>>70204414
>- Aussies in general are loud and obnoxious people. Go out and have a stroll through their city on a Friday or Saturday night and you'll see this.

this seems that way because all the extroverts are out being noisy and obnoxious. the introverts are a home being sensible but you cant see them. stupid curry street shitting faggot
>>
>>70204414
>You will never find this with Indian or Sri Lankan women who are far more respectable and lady-like than these whites can ever strive to be.
Haha growing up in Oslo I met many Indian and Lanka girls, most of them were total trash. (Could easily be a diaspora thing)
>>
i mean you understand why the earth hates you right? you all literally just expose your ass and shit in the designated shit streets.
we'll ignore how you dumb mother fuckers call my house every other day trying to get remote access to my PC, you literally
shit
in
your
streets
>>
File: mandy.jpg (84 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
mandy.jpg
84 KB, 640x480
>while the whites are at the bar getting drunk and doing other stupid shit.

Lol, no-mates pajeet can't handle the bants and thinks being socially inept is a plus.

Indians social isolation makes them weak and timid, they lack confidence in class. Working with others (essential to business and life success) becomes a chore and you'll get relegated to "the stinky one".

Be honest, you've never scored an Aussie chick.
>>
>>70205804
>he's still butthurt about American independence

Kek
>>
File: designate.png (507 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
designate.png
507 KB, 640x360
>>70204414
Even if that's all true they still know how to shit in a toilet which makes them superior to you in every respect.
>>
>>70205740

We tried, with the help of Americans and Canadians.

The Crown wasn't impressed.

I say "we", but I mean the Irish.

Australia IS Britain.

Australia is as British as Texas is American. Know what I mean?
>>
All true.
You seem like a pretty cool guy to recognize all that, PO.
>>
>>70205883
>Indians social isolation makes them weak and timid, they lack confidence in class.

is that why they freely shit in the fucking streets?
>>
>>70204504

this to be honest family

OP has made fair points

desu senpai
>>
>>70204414
What are you even studying that has group work?
>>
>>70205699
Lol shit meme

Nepal is still like the last developed country ever

You guys do still live in mud huts lel
>>
>>70205883
you fags go on break from scamming old people here, and go shit in your streets
actually how are YOU doing? do the toilets scare you m8? are you fucking confused when you walk out the doors and see no one is squatting in the fucking street??
>>
>>70205532
DELICIOUS
>>
>>70205957

It's one of the reasons they get mocked by Australians at work and are too scared to say no when a dumb Aussie co-worker dumps a bunch of work on their desk and tells them to finish it up for him like a good m8 because he has fuck off early to get to the pub for the Rugby match.

>B-but I a-also m-m-must get home t-to my w-wife an...

>M8, did I see you standing on the toilet bowl? hahahahaha, fucking disgusting m8. Now make sure that work is finished before you leave, because I have to turn it in first thing Monday.
>>
>>70205905
>Australia is as British as Texas is American. Know what I mean?

Yeah, I mean obviously it'd be easier for Australia to secede then Texas, but yeah, good analogy actually. What do you think Australia would be like if you guys won your independence?
>>
>>70205494

your head is so far up your arse it's hilarious

what have you contributed to the world, chump?
>>
>>70205883

>tattoos on a woman

disgusting
>>
>>70204414
What do you want, you little shit?

You are coming from a literal third world country where people shit on the streets, rapes are a usual occurence and poverty is rampant.

Just go back there, we don't need you brown little shitstains anywhere in the West.
Fuck off and take your creepy girls with you, they are NOT attractive and NOT ladylike.
>>
>>70205905
No, you're Britain in the same way we were Britain prior to 1783
>be american
>brits shoot a bunch of faggots in boston
>shoot back

>be australian
>never shoot back
>should have
>>
>>70206115
dont quote me if you're retarded you dumb fucking shit skin pile of garbage
>>
>>70206025

It's not right though.

Being drunk, obnoxious, lazy, violent and all around degenerate is absolutely not an evolution of Australian society. We've been like this from the get go.

And we still mop the floor with Panjeet And Sons.
>>
>>70206133

Well, I bet he hasn't shit in the streets of Melbourne yet.
>>
>>70206182
>And we

who is this "we" you speak of?

i'll ask it again

>>70206133

you're as bad as niggers. why do you try to pass off other peoples accomplishments as your own?
>>
>>70204504
fpbp
>>
File: 1459240001622.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1459240001622.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
this thread was a cheeky cunt just pretending to be from india as an excuse to LOO on them for a bit and i don't even care
>>
>>70206182

he's actually right on every point desu
>>
>brown anything
>cultured
>lady like
>>
>>70204414
Yeah, seems about right.
>>
>>70206176

Be honest Germany, you're only annoyed because a brown person decided to move to somewhere OTHER than Germany, right?
>>
File: smdh.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
smdh.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>70206253

i knew i wouldn't get a response.

fucking losers.
>>
>>70204414
youre country is literally fucking garbage, its over populated with literal retarded, who SHIT IN THE FUCKING STREETS for fucks sake, you come from a country where the majority of the population shits in the fucking streets, you're garbage, and i hope an aussie finds you and slits your fucking throat and destroys your ability to be alive
>>
>>70206353

wrong pic lel
>>
>>70204414
>not enjoying meat pies
What the fuck is wrong with your tastebuds
>>
>>70206116

Probably Chinese. Hard to say.

If we were independent, we'd probably not have lost 50% of our male population in the World Wars fighting for Britain. The make up of our country would be really different.

As it is, even if we were independent now, we'd just be basically working under America. Which is what basically happened after WW2 anyway.

It should be noted that most of our rebellions and anti-crown behavior came from the Irish and was provoked by Americans and Canadians. And it was often based on racist attitudes towards Asians. So there's a good chance we'd be like South Pacific Switzerland.

>>70206133

One of the best countries in the world Panjeet.

Hence why you're living here and not vice versa.

Hence why you speak our mother tongue, while none of us would ever once think about learning one of your languages.

Hence why you play our sports like a religion, but we don't play any of yours (do you have any?).

Hence why you spend all day thinking about how much you hate us and being mad that we are ignorant of your culture...and why we're, well, ignorant of your culture.
>>
>>70204414
>implying international students aren't the laziest, dumbest, most poorly educated scrubs you will ever meet
>>
>>70204670
This.

Holy shit, you cunts are dumb.
>>
File: 1x7_Guilty_McPoyles.png (738 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1x7_Guilty_McPoyles.png
738 KB, 1024x768
>>70206326
the bants
>>
>>70204414
True, they are descendants of prison criminals. The rest of the west is not doing much better though.
>>
File: wut.jpg (32 KB, 550x393) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
32 KB, 550x393
>>70204414
whoa panjeet the fucks that all about? cant get no white pussy and all the black one is not in reach as well? wwhooooaaa
>>
How dare you insult our little slut Australia like this?
>>
>>70204414
I heard they shit in toilets too. Weird, huh?
>>
>>70204414
die, fucking fagget pile of garbage shit. shit. like what your streets are paved with. human shit. excrement, waste. human fucking waste, you are literally worthless, kill yourself shitskin fagget fuck queef nigger
>>
>>70206116
>What do you think Australia would be like if you guys won your independence?

They aren't independant burger; they have been since 1901 and gained absolute Constitutional independance in 1982.

They're just in a personal Union with us like Canada.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_realm
>>
>>70206054
Chemical engineering
>>
>>70204414
Daily reminder that dikshit is a real name in India.
>>
>>70205026

gib momo
>>
>>70206181

Why are you upset?

>>70206253

The "we" is Australia. And more broadly speaking, Britain.

This ability to organize nations is why WE are superior to you. Your inability to operate as a team is why you're losers dependent on people you hate, despite your overwhelming population.

You just don't get it. And that's why you'll never succeed as a people. And it's why it frustrates us.
>>
>>70204414
at least we don't smell of shit and don't gang rape, stone and acid attack, poojeet.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (47 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
47 KB, 480x360
>>70206520
and you can bin your silverware and watch what you say online m8 cause the police is watching you m8 cunt m8 ass dick fagget
>>
>>70206287

He only made one point, and it's the assumption that Australian culture has degraded. It's always been like this. If anything, it has become less violent and degraded.
>>
File: nigel_leroy_ahmed.png (457 KB, 719x580) Image search: [Google]
nigel_leroy_ahmed.png
457 KB, 719x580
>>70206062
I'd rather prefer a hut built by my own hands than a trailer in a chav district.

And if you knew our history, you wouldn't be giving me that weak banter right now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1296136/As-Gurkha-disciplined-beheading-Taliban-Thank-God-side.html
>>
>>70206177

In all seriousness the US war for independance was a set of oppertunistic plutocrats petitioning for French aid as revenge for the Seven years war.

Conditions like that never existed in Australia.
>>
Garaduna viche trainsmossus blanku do
>>
>>70204414
How many times does this need to be reposted? All newfags please die. It should be obvious because OP never came back

Kill yourselves
>>
File: 1452580409535.jpg (26 KB, 729x410) Image search: [Google]
1452580409535.jpg
26 KB, 729x410
>>70206494

>How dare you insult our little slut

step it up m8 ur banting with the big boys now

neck up or fukken jog on
>>
>>70206562
>Why are you upset?
TELL YOUR FUCKING COUSINS TO STOP CALLING MY FUCKING HOUSE LITERALLY EVERY FUCKING DAY FROM FAKE NUMBERS TRYING TO GAIN REMOTE ACCESS TO MY PC. I HAVE A FUCKING WHISTLE I SCREECH INTO THE PHONE WHEN YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS CALL TELLING ME MY COMPUTER " HAS ERRORS" YOURE COUNTRY IS SHIT, YOUR PEOPLE ARE SHIT I HATE YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR EAT A FUCKING COCK AND DIE. LITERALLY. DO ALL OF THAT. DO IT DIE.
>>
>>70206559
Not as good as the petrol you sniff
>>
>>70206521
Sounds odd, I don't remember there being much group work in science papers, or lazy people making it to the second year. Maybe it's the University?
>>
Yeah I believe you.
Had an aussie in my class she was a loud obnoxious cunt, I have australian relatives and they are loud obnoxious unlikable cunts.
Kind of see a pattern....
Shit Ive had american friends and they weren't even as loud as the Koala shaggers.
>>
File: r0_0_3391_2494_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg (101 KB, 922x678) Image search: [Google]
r0_0_3391_2494_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
101 KB, 922x678
>>70206610

>Australia's only attempt at a real populist uprising was because British police arrested local drunks for beating up Chinese migrants.
>>
>>70206589

Difference between me and you is I know my freedoms are being violated and can be at any point.

I don't hide behind "Muh Conseetutione"; have funny getting shot by the Peelers.
>>
>>70204414
And yet here you are enjoying our quality universities, working in our safe journey and most probably sending money back home. Or you'll be trying to find a way to stay here permanently and get your family residency.

Why don't you fuck off back to India if you hate the people here.
>>
>>70206575
How about I shit in your mother bong
>>
>>70206610
While you're right, do you really think Britain would've given a shit? If the strayans rose up and fought, do you think England would have allocated a lot of resources to keep it under the colonial blanket? With the US it made sense, we have a lot of resources you guys wanted. Australia has spoidas. No way Britain justifies a war for an oversized Alcatraz
>>
File: pepeintherain.gif (421 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
pepeintherain.gif
421 KB, 700x525
to all the aussies in this thread: son, i am proud you didn't end up like canada
>>
File: ganges-pollution.jpg (550 KB, 960x615) Image search: [Google]
ganges-pollution.jpg
550 KB, 960x615
Indians have got to be some of the worst human beings on the planet.
Their country is essentially a giant shit pile.
They have some 'holy river' that is clogged with shit, garbage and corpses.
UNICEF found it necessary to launch a psa campaign reminding them that you're supposed to shit in an actual toilet, not anywhere you please.
They worship fucking cows.
Wild pigs eating dead babies is an everyday sight.

And they actually have the fucking audacity to act uppity and think they're superior.
Un-fucking-believable.

GTFO Pajeet. you're lower than the shit you wade hip-deep in back home.
>>
>>70206708

Bit of a stretch to call Indians our cousins. They're like the black boyfriend of a cousin, maybe.
>>
File: 1458443704915.jpg (273 KB, 1355x903) Image search: [Google]
1458443704915.jpg
273 KB, 1355x903
>>70205725
YYYEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>70204504
fpbp
>>
>>70206784

The only mistake the British Empire ever made.
>>
>>70206801
Why don't you go back to Britain you criminal rape baby? The land belongs to aboriginals
>>
File: 1459067914481.jpg (276 KB, 994x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459067914481.jpg
276 KB, 994x1000
>>70206775

just substitute the canadian flag for yours

you aren't even worth the edit
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
>>70206775

What is it about Australians that triggers the Kiwi so bad?

You're not still upset about this are you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K65_spUU05s&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70206817
I wouldn't, she's crazy.
>>
>>70206840
Poo in the loo not in the wallmart, burger
>>
>>70206884

>The land belongs to Aboriginals

You got a citation for that?
>>
>>70206900

New Zealand is uppity today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjXVELPIq5k
>>
>>70206821

Well we repressed the uprising at Castle Hill but thats only like a repression of any riot.

Not that much was invested in the US considering we were fighting a Global war at the time; the issue with nationalism is once a full scale uprising starts you can't put it down; it's the same reason we peaced out the Irish in 1921 despite the fact IRC volunteers outnumbered the IRA.

The American rising is almost like something you'd see on an alternative history video; the entire thing escalated out of control because governing a colony for 3000 miles away isn't efficient.
>>
>>70206851
I . DONT. GIVE A FUCK.
FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHIT COLORED SKID. GO BACK TO YOUR HOMELAND AND GET TRAMPLED BY AN ELEPHANT WHILE FUCKING YOUR WIFE AKA GOAT FAGGET
>>
Wait this doesn't make sense, if Australians are such lazy pieces of retarded shit then why are Indians and other Asians immigrating here?

Surely your countries would be rich paradises compared to our cultureless shithole
>>
>for example in my Uni group projects none of them want to do the work and it always fall down upon me and my other group members to do it
Funnily enough, in my experience, it's the exact opposite. Nasty ass shitskins who can barely speak English getting forced upon me in group assignments and me having to do all the goddamn work because the shitters can literally not string two words together.

Andrew Bolt wrote an article about it actually, it is is spot fucking on.

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/column_are_foreign_students_dragging_down_the_locals/

>their education system is seriously very shitty
One of the best in the world actually. Hence why street shitters like you pay exorbitant sums to study here.

>Aussies in general are loud and obnoxious people
Says the street shitter whose people are a goddamn nightmare to be around due to their lack of inside voices.

>Aussie women are a bunch of whores and they proud of being whores as if it's a badge of honor or something
True, alas. This is true of all post-1960s women,however.

>You will never find this with Indian or Sri Lankan women
lol, street shitter women will just about pull their pants down in front of a mildly attractive White male begging for dick. All women are whores.

>Aussies have no culture whatsoever.
All countries have a culture. Having any group of people together for extended periods of time creates a culture. Even pooing on the beach is a kind of culture.

>Oh and btw I don't intend to stay on this shitty country for very long.
Doubtful, like all street shitters you'll stay and just whinge about the place the whole time lol.

>he needs a sign showing him not to squat on toilets when he tries to poo in loo
>>
>>70207059
MACHAKATA
OUBA KUNDIKE NUMAGGOL FOUCHER FAKILKAKI
>>
Some thoughts on Indians in Australia;

- You all stink like you're still in whatever god-forsaken Punjab sewer you crawled out of to get over here. Being stuck on a train or tram next to a shitskin in the morning or evening really does culturally enrich the entire carriage

- Why are all your women so pig-fucking ugly? I've seem a couple of bollywood actresses with what seems like fairly light skin. I take it that's some of the few lucky ones with European blood mixed in; the ones you've sent over here have clearly made a virtue of cousin fucking over the centuries.

- Have a look at the Family Day Care scam which your countrymen have latched onto to not only produce 7 niglets at a time, but get the Australian taxpayer to effectively turn into a profession.

- An Indian going back home? Now I know you're a troll. Or do you mean you'll be heading to Canada or NZ next to stink them up too? Shitskins sure seem to love flocking to white countries.
>>
>>70206900
Your triggered, go to your safe space hippie.
>>
>>70206937
Even our Walmarts have loos. We can poo there if we must.

You see, here in my country we have something called a "Wastewater Infrastructure"
I know you have no clue what that means but just let that soak in for a minute.
>>
File: 1459790667064.jpg (64 KB, 819x756) Image search: [Google]
1459790667064.jpg
64 KB, 819x756
>>70207059
Jesus, calm down burger.

I'm Nepalese and even I don't hate Pulus that much.
>>
>>70207059

It's not "shit colored" it's a tan. And I don't want to go back to England because I'm scared of being behead by Muslims or falsely imprisoned for date rape.
>>
Dazza put down the bong. Stop shit posting and get back to work cunt
>>
>>70207055
No, no, no. We were a huge trade partner with you guys before we got that wild hair up our asses in regards to independence. You derived a huge amount of money from us, as well as raw materials. There's a reason that the three world powers at the time (UK, Spain, france) had holds in the US. France backed us because it would've been, and was, a huge loss for you guys by losing us. France wouldn't have put a single franc towards us had it not been for our logistic importance to the empire
>>
File: 1458040161302.jpg (13 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
1458040161302.jpg
13 KB, 200x240
>>70207059

why do burgers get so emotional when they bant. half of em end up sounding like they are on the edge of a bloody nervous breakdown.
>>
>>70204414
fuck off back to the punjab you dirty stinking sub human sack of shit.
why would you move to another country and complain about the people and the culture?
stay at home you leech.
all you guys reek of sweat and curry and breed like rabbits.
stay in india thank you, most of us don't want you out here.
you'd never catch me moving to india, let alone complain once i got there.
half your country shits in the streets and like burning people alive.
FUCK OFF CUNT
>>
File: 200px-Alf_Stewart.jpg (8 KB, 200x202) Image search: [Google]
200px-Alf_Stewart.jpg
8 KB, 200x202
>work with a Chinese and Indian guy who got perm residency through fucking Uni (stop the boats? why ont stop the fucking Uni's profiteering!)
>both permanent residents but don't want citizenship
>both complaining about house prices being high
>my fucking face when....
>>
>>70204414
nobody cares how hard you work once you get out here.
you don't do it for us, you do it for yourselves...
>>
>>70207242
>falsely imprisoned for date rape.
You have to be innocent of the charges in order for that to occur.

I wouldn't worry about it Rapejeet.
>>
File: 1459325819624.jpg (24 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1459325819624.jpg
24 KB, 403x403
>>70207209

>Your triggered, go to your safe space hippie.

new zealand on the attack. look out.
>>
>>70205390
>>70206275

>Le fpbp

Stop posting this Reddit tier shit and kill yourself
>>
>>70207354
>We were a huge trade partner with you guys before we got that wild hair up our asses in regards to independence.

You were afterwards; the US was essentially an Anglophile isolationist nation from 1815-1898. I'm not denying that the US was of logistical and economic importance but so was India and we let it go without a second thought.

Once a rising starts, especially in regards to Nationalism you can't squash it again; the privvy council even issued orders in council (and enforced them) in regards to American naval traffic up until the US civil war.
>>
>>70204789
N E W
E
W
>>
>>70205494
Australian culture has gone to shit, It just takes 2 decades to catch up to see the effects - Same as the US, but It happened before us (Australia is always about 10 years behind the US in trends in society by the way, It's very weird)

This country is absolutely fucked in 20 years
>>
>>70204572
YES GOOD GOY you're a good example of how a goy should think!
>>
>>70207808

True, but I'll take 20 years over right-this-second, thanks all the same Merkel.
>>
>>70207651
>Once a rising starts, especially in regards to Nationalism you can't squash it again
Rome did it a few times. You've just got to be absolutely fucking ruthless to the point where every almost every able-bodied man is dead or maimed (or enslaved if that's feasible) and you leave a legacy of terror that lasts for generations until such time as they get used to your rule.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Watling_Street
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Alesia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Kokhba_revolt
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Jewish%E2%80%93Roman_War
>>
I fucked the day lights out of a sri lankan girl.

First gen immigrant.

Slammed her with the big white D. You tiny curry dongs will never satisfy her again.
>>
>>70204535
India has the largest number of English speaking people in the world after USA, mate. Where do you even liv..... Oh wait

>>70207059
>SKID
>FAGGET
American Education

>>70205292
I've fucked 2 Australians, 1 Ukrainian and 1 American(a sistah but still counts).
I am yet to fuck an Indian girl. I know that feel, bro. Don't worry you'll find a good looking one soon. Keep trying.

>Meanwhile, Indian women BEG for white Australian men.
Says the beta. How many have you seen begging? Mrs. Saun Tait, Mrs. Shane Bond? Inductive fallacy mate. Get rid of it and you won't be a NEET anymore. Make your nana proud by getting out of her basement.
>>
>>70207651
>let india go without a second thought
Well yeah that's because al the spices and gems were covered in shit

memes aside, you guys didn't let go of India until after the second world war...and yet you really wanted the falklands. Whatever fuck argentina anyway. We provided almost all of your tobacco, indigo, (a large part of the) fur trade, timber (keep in mind fucking everything was wood at that point), and some other bullshit. The best part about that mercantilism for you guys is that you didn't have to pay a cent for any of it. That's why you wanted to keep us so badly, because we were an insane flow of free resources for a relatively small island with a booming population
>>
>>70207556

I'm not an Indian.

I'm Australian.

Which probably means I come from a lineage of rapists. But still, pls no bully.
>>
>>70207808

But that's not the binge drinking, fucking and fighting.

It's actually the SJW rejection of these values that is going to ruin us.
>>
>>70208011
>Rome did it a few times.

You're literally talking about 1500 years before the emergence of Nationalism though; but yeah you are right, even when it just comes to sunduing tribes it needs to come with brutal repression continually; which due to the free trade, lassiez faire economic model the British Empire drew on emphasising personal liberties and freedoms (unlike the continental Empire) it wasn't really an option nor was it desireable.

After the massacre of Amistar the main outcry was from the Home Nations not India.
>>
Yawn.. Poo
>>
>>70208084
>India has the largest number of English speaking people in the world after USA
All working at customer service call centers, doesn't count.

>American Education
Have loos

>I've fucked 2 Australians, 1 Ukrainian and 1 American(a sistah but still counts)
No, a 'sistah' doesn't count. Regardless, raping isn't the same thing as fucking.
>>
>>70208084

>How many have you seen begging

Like Asian women, just about all of them. They are enthralled by the white penis.

I don't know how you can be Indian and yet to fuck an Indian girl.

That is a little strange.

Also you can stop pretending. The only guys from the sub-continent who can pull are the Pakistanis.

The only things Indians can match Australia at is Cricket when we're not trying and alcohol consumption.
>>
I talked with an indian once. I had purchased a new smart phone and had to call support for some reason to unlock the parental block, in order to "play poker". Was alright.
>>
>>70208084

>1 American(a sistah but still counts)

Say what you like about you curry munchers, you've certainly got a sense of humour.
>>
>>70208223
India had a Unionist majority untill after the economic devastation from the first world war, between then and 1947 we just procrastinated

And the Falklands are literally inhabited by Brits; Argentina is a foreign power trying to invade it; it'd be like Japan invading Hawaii.

>The best part about that mercantilism for you guys is that you didn't have to pay a cent for any of it

Thats not entirely true, sure from the 17th and early 18th century mercantilism was abound throughout the place but it was through Crown monopolies not Parliamentary and the same monopolies were either retained or shifted.

But by the mid 18th century most mercentilism had been broken down and we were moving towards free trade. I don't buy the fact that the Kingdom of Great Britain literally leached from the thirteen colonies hence why there wasn't an economic collapse when you left; in terms of trade business was as usual.
>>
>>70204414
Nic copypasta
>>
>>70204414
>their education is shitty
DESIGNATED SHITTING SCHOOLS
>>
>>70204414
You forgot
>Sir
>>
>>70208332
>You're literally talking about 1500 years before the emergence of Nationalism though
That's wrong though. Nationalism has a very long history.

The rebellions of both Vercingetorix and Boudicca were clearly nationalistic in nature. As were the rebellions of the Scots from English rule. Hell, even the Socii War could be construed as being a nationalistic one as the Italians wanted to create an Italian nation free of Roman hegemony.
>>
>>70208608
Well I wouldn't say you leeched off us at all, after all it was British colonialism that made these rewards attainable in the first place.

You bring up a good point with the lack of an economic lapse after our independence, but there was a lapse indeed. While we moved to more of a free market, it was always british companies controlling it. British companies selling goods derived from the colonies to Britain. That was colonialism; at least to us. They still maintained business after the war was over. The only reason that you experienced a (slight) economic dip was because we were no longer paying you taxes, and the prices of goods also rose because we implemented export fees

I think this may be the only productive conversation I've ever had on /pol/. And I got a girlfriend off this site that I dated for three years
>>
File: flag-pins-usa-australia.jpg (80 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
flag-pins-usa-australia.jpg
80 KB, 400x320
>>70208288
Oops, wrong guy.

Carry on Ausbro.
>>
>>70208860
Yeah acts of liberation of a certain peoples has always existed; but in the sense of nationalism; a shared sense of identity and nationhood as the basis only really occured from the late 1500's.
>>
>>70204414
Fuck off back to India you disgusting fucking shitskin. Fucking streetshitting subhuman. Indians are the absolute scum of the Earth.
>>
File: INDIA.png (296 KB, 648x532) Image search: [Google]
INDIA.png
296 KB, 648x532
>>70204414
>>
File: (You).jpg (234 KB, 645x2113) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
234 KB, 645x2113
>>70205088
HEAVILY Underrated desu. I give you this, Nepal
>>
>>70208935
Can't argue with that man; the French bankrupted themselves proping you up though; hence why we then stole their Indian colonies, we essentially swapped an American Empire for a world one so I think we did pretty well in the Long run.

>I think this may be the only productive conversation I've ever had on /pol/

Same here man, had some good chats on here when you avoid the "Hurr durr burger, hurr durr bad teeth" and can take a bit of bants.

10/10 would buy a bottle of frozen gnats piss down the pub.
>>
>>70206711

give momo NOW!
>>
>>70206599
Fuck the gurkhas and Fuck you too.

Literally the least developed shit hole on the planet

Poo in loo Nepal

Lol even india made you it's bitch.
>>
>>70209007
>a shared sense of identity and nationhood as the basis
So, the Socii war, Vercingetorix's rebellion, Bouddica's rebellion and the various uprisings by the Scots in the Middle-Ages?
>>
>>70209205
Yeah, France spent way more than they could afford on us, proportionally.

If you ever find yourself in Arizona make a thread and I'll buy you a good American craft beer
>>
>>70204414
something in a toilet or whatever
>>
>>70209245
They tend to be centred around a Sovereign having rightiful claims over an title (At least in the case of the Scots) more than it was "Yerr bastard Anglish!"

I get what you mean though Aus, I'm not saying it wasne entirely absent, it just didn't come in full force.
>>
File: 1459424408705.png (449 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1459424408705.png
449 KB, 540x540
>>70204414
I see you at 7/11 every night and you don't say hello
>>
>>70204414
HOLY FUCK MATE

GODSPEED

I've seen this shitpost several times verbatim on my tenure in /pol/ for a year and you're somehow managing to bait this much people

jessssus fucking christ

>The current year
>People getting baited by a fuckign COPYPASTA

god speed mate
>>
>>70204414
seen this shitpost before

stale
>>
>>70204504
/thread

Long live the future China-Islam-Hindu hegemony.
>>
>>70204414

nice pasta
>>
>>70208465
> just about all of them.
I repeat, how many? Use your fingers mate, the answer can't be that hard. C'mon. 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8...90000?

>when we're not trying
BUT WHY, James? Keep trying mate. Your parents would be proud of you if you could just type out that swashbuckling novel/script in your head. You'd be rich.

>The only guys from the sub-continent who can pull are the Pakistanis.
Paki provocation jokes don't work on Indians any more. We've moved on. But good try. I like your spirit here. Nicely done. Fill yer boots, lad.
>>
And this is exactly why we exterminated most of our Indians.
>>
File: 1459166526394.jpg (155 KB, 704x904) Image search: [Google]
1459166526394.jpg
155 KB, 704x904
>>70204414
>they are lazy as fuck
The laziest people come up with more efficient ways of doing things.
> they are stupid: their education system is seriously very shitty
At least we can poo in the loo
> Aussies in general are loud and obnoxious people
Confirmed for shy beta curry boy
> Aussie women are a bunch of whores
Why are you still a virgin then?
>Aussies have no culture whatsoever.
Fuck Off, We're full
>>
i'll buy your family and deport if you disobey me
>>
>>70207622
m8 I dont even browse reddit, how do you know its from there unless you shit both places up with your crossposting faggotry
>>
>>70204414
Nice clock Ahmed however.
>>
>>70208384
>All working at customer service call centers, doesn't count.
Hahahah...No, Sir. This is just factually wrong, Sir. Have you tried plugging in your calculator, Sir.
>>
>>70209381
I'm mostly being facetious, but I would definitely assert that the Socii War was a nationalistic one as the Italians set up their own government, currency, and capital to create a unified nation seeking independence from their oppressor (Rome). This isn't really very different from nationalistic uprisings during the last 400 years or so.
>>
>>70204414

Australian shitposting resorting to posting pastas.

How quaint.
>>
>>70209106
>testtube
Why do you people watch those Jew garbage shows ?
>>
>>70209983
that was the first time i saw it though

never again
>>
>>70209885
I'll definitley have to read up on that because I honestly know very little about Roman History.

Cheers for the reference though Oz.
>>
>>70204414
Too true, mate. Now drive my uber.
>>
Salty indian who spent time here and got relentlessly rejected by every white australian girl detected

Sorry they dont want anything to do with you smelly fuckers, try deoderant maybe?
>>
>>70210350
in UAE, we have the regular uber taxi, and uber helicopter
>>
>>70204414

I agree. But seriously. Get out. You're not welcome in Australia.
>>
>>70210083
The last hundred years of the Roman Republic are solidly probably one the most interesting periods in history. Some of history's greatest men all living at the same time doesn't happen too often. The Socii War in particular was an interesting one because it was brewing for a while and it was highly contentious in Rome whether it would even happen or not. Romans like Drusus literally gave their lives to try to get Rome to give the Italians the respect they demanded so as to avoid war. While others like Philippus completely and utterly refused under all circumstances to give the Italians so much as the shit on the bottom of their boots because they thought Rome immortal and the Italians incapable of fighting (despite significant portions of Rome's armies being compose of Italians who fought exactly the same way as Rome). Really interesting political situation.
>>
>>70204414
Yeah but they can poo in loo
>>
File: india poo dog.jpg (334 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
india poo dog.jpg
334 KB, 1600x1200
>>70204414
But they can, at least, poo in the loo.
>>
Op is a jealous cunt who can't handle the heat... you fuck
>>
The reason you don't get poon , is because you death stare at them like there your own cow god ya dumb fuck. your just cheap labour to us
>>
File: lightning death kike.gif (595 KB, 689x514) Image search: [Google]
lightning death kike.gif
595 KB, 689x514
>>70204504
all according to plan, goy
>>
File: 20150603_obama.jpg (19 KB, 334x305) Image search: [Google]
20150603_obama.jpg
19 KB, 334x305
>>70207227
>American/Western "culture"
>>
>>70213009
Fuck you Ahmed.

Keep razing London to the ground and stay the fuck away from our Walmarts.
>>
File: jewcam_thumb_thumb.png (426 KB, 888x451) Image search: [Google]
jewcam_thumb_thumb.png
426 KB, 888x451
>>70213212
>proud of his judaized "culture"
>>
File: Sikh Honey 2.jpg (53 KB, 652x618) Image search: [Google]
Sikh Honey 2.jpg
53 KB, 652x618
>>70205026

Hey there bro , hows life...?
You don't happen to be the one that recently broke up with his Bangalore GF...?
>>
>>70205026
>I think India should purged ASAP.
Your dad will go out of his security guard job, Bahadur. I'll miss him. I love the sound of Shaabjee in the morning. Sounds like Victory.
>>
Cool, another divide and conquer thread with over 100 replies. Well done kikes.
>>
>>70204414
>POO IN THE LOO can't handle the Aussie bants
kek
>>
File: 1459292386123.jpg (5 KB, 193x190) Image search: [Google]
1459292386123.jpg
5 KB, 193x190
>>70204414
>goes to a Western country to study
>then complains about western people
Go back to you literal shithole if you don't like it there Pajeet.
>>
>>70204414
Panjeet you're just buttmad cause you get weird looks when you shit on the sidewalk while waiting for the bus.
>>
>>70205137
Sounds like a liberal arts major desu
>>
>>70217040
This exactly. Why make the OP? Both India and Australia are shitty. India more so in literal way.
Everyone knows this.
>>
>>70218308
>Both India and Australia are shitty
No Austrlalia is fucking awesome
>>
>>70217983
And their food is bretty gud too
>>
>>70218451
Sure. I believe you.
>>
File: Designated-Tank-Engine-1.png (665 KB, 800x491) Image search: [Google]
Designated-Tank-Engine-1.png
665 KB, 800x491
>>70204414
poo poo
>>
>>70204414
okay fuck this, asian women in general ESPECIALLY INDIAN GIRLS these days suffer form the heightened sense of self worth that BLM africans do just because they presume their quote on quote "minorities its total bs.

Being Half indian, indian women by far are fucking opportunistic scum because they like most women in minority cultures suffer from being second class citizens their entire lives. White women are seen as whores but at large i think thats just a sign of the times not just white women at all. So to here some fresh off the boat indian come to my birthplace calling it out as if back home their fucking cesspool offers anything but the most sad, depressed, ugly and spiteful females is laughable females. Everything, and i mean EVERYTHING stems from what males allow and force into existence, and from my very close relation and experience with indian's they've been in the male appologist phase for almost 1000 years prior to english rule. I fucking hate the other side of my race because they contribute to the dissemination of this victimhood tripe.

INDIA WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A SOLIDIFIED NATION WITHOUT WHITE I REPEAT WHITE RULE AND WOULD HAVE NEVER CONGLOMERATED INTO WHAT IT IS TODAY DUE TO ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN WESTERN CONQUEST ITS WHY YOU FUCKING FIND YOURSELF STUDYING IN THE LAND OF THE OBNOXIOUS AND SUPPOSED WHORE. I hate how within this process of what is seem less true to me I have to betray half of my identity I quite enjoyed but nothing. NOTHING will ever compare to the ground work white people offered the indian side of my family to work hard in and strive in. They made it for themselves and didn't look around at the people who were simply enjoying themselves in the home my ancestors would come to call their own. FUCK ANTI WESTERN SAVAGES AND YOUR SOULLESS CUNTS YOU CALL WIVES.
>>
>>70204855

actually true
>>
>>70204414

tl;dr - aussies enjoy life and yet another shitskin with a born-slave mentality does not understand what he is seeing
>>
>>70219955
>slacking off at school
>enjoying life

is that what they told you when they fired you?
>>
>>70204414
Good, get fucked you stupid poo coon, no one wants your kind in any country. I hope the border force feels you up and rips out your innards on your way out of the country.

Have fun being a telemarketer back in your own country.
>>
File: 1456706714641.jpg (265 KB, 598x600) Image search: [Google]
1456706714641.jpg
265 KB, 598x600
>>70219650
>getting this buttfrustrated over a pooinloo bait

classic kangaroo
>>
>>70220458
I'm sure you're well acquainted with the firing process, shitskin.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.