[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are australians superior?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
I know, i mean, like, its a meme and blabla, but come on man, you read this board, the only posters that never respond to bantz with explanations for themselves are Australians. Everyone is a fucking cuck that can't help but responding in anger.

Only Australians don't respond to accusations.

They are a "true nigga", if you will
>>
>>70203720
Just eat your watermelon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7nQ4_1VW9s
>>
>>70203720
>Just eat your watermelon.

bruh/10
>>
They are alpha as fuck.
Not many can handle an australian shitposting god
After becoming a regular on /int/ and /pol/ i grew a great love for the cunts.
>>
>>70203720
>Argentina
We don't need your submissive messages to tell us that we are superior.
We need somebody more relevant like a fatty telling us we are superior.
>>
Bloody oath cunt
>>
>>70203720

Stop being enviest of white people Argentina you need to look into the mirror and see that black creature looking back at you is in fact yourself, you will always be a nigger you'll never have lush, supple, beautiful white skin like us. Keep dreaming you black slum rat you'll never be considered white, not now not ever NEVER EVER be white.
>>
>>70203720

The world needs a hierarchy and a pecking order Juan

Know your place, if someone comes along with a good idea or a better way of doing something, adopt it, improve it or get out the way

This is how progress is made
>>
File: 24-7.jpg (22 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
24-7.jpg
22 KB, 203x248
>>70203720
>true nigga

Takes one to know one.
>>
>>70204791
>>70205061
>>70205294
>>70205294

Last girl if fell in love with, old neighborhood friend i was always weird around, next i now she is moving to Australia because "the love of her life was there", she met him in some trip she made. I looked for him on facebook, some random /fit/ cuck who drinks beer all day and likes new york humans facebook posts of hobos

This girl is a fucking 10/10 and some jading random cangaroo has taken her away from me because of some facebook meme

I wish i was just fucking around but this is just jadng me
>>
>>70203720
Would jihad for those tiddies
>>
It's because strayan banter isn't forced like cucknadia or America, it's literally culture
>>
>>70206456
What's her name?
>>
>>70207062
You throw it if you think you got info
>>
>>70207062
Ra'qanda D'shawn Brown
>>
>>70203720

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/australia-dad-charged-murder-after-burglar-he-battered-near-daughters-room-dies-1553540?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=rss&utm_content=/rss/yahoous
>>
>>70203720
Aww jeeze you Makin me blush you gigantic cunt
>>
Your mistaking australians for NZers.
Try clicking on the flags b/ro.
>>
>>70203720
>cross-eyed nipps
kinda wanna fuck em
...tis' a curious world
>>
File: 1454309457146.jpg (11 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1454309457146.jpg
11 KB, 240x320
Can an aussie describe how other aussies are like?

I wouldn't mind drinking sometime with you people.
>>
File: meanwhile-in-australia-5.jpg (334 KB, 640x492) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile-in-australia-5.jpg
334 KB, 640x492
>>70203720
Don't worry about it mate! too easy.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (14 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
14 KB, 384x384
>>70210436
Most of us are laid back

Just remember to handle the bantz and also a we have a thing down here,

"if you are drinking at the bar and you bump into a cunt, you fight the cunt and whoever wins buys the loser a beer and you become best mates"
>>
>>70210842
fucking perfect

Wish I could come down there one day...
>>
>>70203720
Bantering is part of growing up in Australia. We learn it young to survive.
>>
>>70203779

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVGWIsvcL6s

Watermelon
>>
>>70211220

hahahaha wtf is that video, fucking gold
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.