[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about women /pol/? i am confused about this species
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Can we talk about women /pol/?

i am confused about this species and i get confused by them every day, i have gone so deep into the rabbit hole in this subject i have fallen into the abyss

help me understand
>>
>>70202957
m8 u just gotta let them know about ur jimmy and let em give it a shake
>>
>>70202957
About this instead?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7nQ4_1VW9s
>>
>Species

Try human next time, ya sheep shagger.
>>
>>70202957
>i am confused about this species
I wouldn't know...
I usually get pepper sprayed whenever I get too close and last time I got electrocuted WTH?
>>
>>70202957
Women are stupid easy to understand, but you have to be a misogynist to really get them.

First, accept that they don't think like you do. Consideration, human decency, adult empathy... they don't have these things. They are quite adept at apeing these qualities, but are otherwise incapable of possessing them themselves. No matter how sweet and gentle a girl you know is, she's one sweet-tongued chad away from a gangbang video sent to her parents.

Next, their entire identities are tied into their feelings. Make them feel like shit and often. It's the true way into their heart. Withhold affection constantly and they'll hunger for it. Run them down and publicly humiliate them and they'll be yours for life. Even as the white knight nice guy who respects her intellect burns with righteous indignation and demands she tell him why she allows you to treat her that way.

See, he doesn't understand the first rule.

And that's it. Remember that they are not real people like you and me, and that they need to be dominated and treated like shit to win affection.
>>
File: women.jpg (45 KB, 443x750) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
45 KB, 443x750
>>
>>70202957
Daily reminder that all females are fucked in the head and all females want BAC (big arab cock)
>>
>>70202957
I am a woman, ask me anything. Maybe I can help.
>>
>>70203932
^ this. LOL
>>
its better not understanding them
dont trust them
thats all
>>
Take the final redpill. The demographic redpill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8XQjfG2wYc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw3OQgFsHZI

It is all about evolution and demographics my friend.
>>
>asking the edgy shutins of /pol/ about women
The only interaction they have is when mommy demands they clean up their piss bottles.
>>
>>70204729
sounds like a personal hang up to me.
>>
Rule 1 : dont let ever your gf decide of anything.
>>
File: 1429286329562.jpg (44 KB, 863x327) Image search: [Google]
1429286329562.jpg
44 KB, 863x327
>>70202957
Women know that chads and other robots are willing to help them, to have an easy life. The natural problem of women is that they get bored sooner or later with whoever choose to try to entertain them.
So women change partners to avoid the rut and to create drama. men do not like to be changed, they whine and hate women when women find other providers.

Women love also to think that they need no man and that they live to help others. This is part of the natural problem which is that they know that living to be pleased is not really a life.
>>
File: 1382059360278.jpg (47 KB, 460x358) Image search: [Google]
1382059360278.jpg
47 KB, 460x358
>>70202957
OI op , where you at , Because we all know who are the worst Women here , try talking to some non mud-people ,
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.