[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why some societies do better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: israel.jpg (226 KB, 1500x1091) Image search: [Google]
israel.jpg
226 KB, 1500x1091
than others.

Simple: those societies who treated the God-chosen people badly suffer, those who helped them, accepted them received many blessings and prosper.

Germans repented for their sins (they still pay the god-chosen people for the crimes committed), that's why they are semi-okay.

Take Baltics, Poland - we all are a shithole for a reason. We killed Jews. And we didn't apologize.
Ukraine for example. Today God punished Ukraine for Jews. They got rejected from EU future. They will remain a shithole for eternity. And they killed a massive number of jews, and they are still proud of it.

Being christian and treating God's chosen people badly only leads you to your own suffering.

Prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't.
>>
>>70202801
Who's dick you sucking, OP?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BySI1fti7QA
>>
>>70202881
I'm just telling the truth. As I said, prove me wrong. You won't find a single christian society which prospers after committing crimes against God's chosen people.

Repenting is the only way.
>>
File: fslfegbfdayzw3u7vznu.jpg (43 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
fslfegbfdayzw3u7vznu.jpg
43 KB, 640x427
Afraid to face the truth?
>>
File: why.jpg (53 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
53 KB, 640x640
>>70202801

I agree.

It's pretty amazing how other nations tried to kill the jews for centuries. But they are still there.

Then they made up their own country and the Britbongs said "no!". But they did it anyway. Then the Arabs and Persians were butthurt and tried to fry their asses. But even though they had much more tanks/soldiers/everything and attacked them from all sides, they couldn't take them down.

Now today Israel has the nukes and could fry the Arabs and Persians anytime, but they are too based to do so. They could also kill the "palestinians", but they are too based for it.

Which doesn't keep the Baboons from Arabia, Peria and "Palestine" from raging hard, attacking with self made trash rockets and jerking on fantasies how they will "push the jews into the sea" because of "US = big satan and Israel = small satan" and so on.... lel.

Based Israel - why you so based..!?!!
>>
>>70203350
True, history clearly shows that Jews always prevail. And somehow most of the people are still on the wrong side of history now.
>>
>>70202801
J I D F
I
D
F
>>
File: nazidavid.png (16 KB, 792x615) Image search: [Google]
nazidavid.png
16 KB, 792x615
>>70203350
ummm.. not really.

Only 14 million of those fuckers left. 8.0 billion non jews.
>>
File: deus_vult.jpg (55 KB, 348x506) Image search: [Google]
deus_vult.jpg
55 KB, 348x506
>>70203525

Truly the "chosen people"..

Man must bow to god's judgement.
>>
>>70202801
turks have helped jews possibly more than any nation

we have accepted sephardim from spain
we have given citizenship to Jews in WW2

and look where we are.
>>
>>70203350
>Then they made up their own country and the Britbongs said "no!"

what
britbongs actively supported this
read the balfour declaration you fag
>>
>>70203852

You were good to the chosen people, so you were awarded with Ata Turk to lead Turkey into a great future.

Then you chose otherwise and were punished with Erdogan.

All according to the prophecies..

"O children of Israel! call to mind My favor which I bestowed on you and that I made you excel the nations."
(Holy Quran, 2.47)

"Have you not considered those (Jews) who are given a portion of the Book? They are invited to the Book of Allah that it might decide between them, then a part of them turn back and they withdraw."
(Holy Quran, 3.23)
>>
>>70203885

"The British, who held a colonial mandate for Palestine until May 1948, opposed both the creation of a Jewish state and an Arab state in Palestine as well as unlimited immigration of Jewish refugees to the region. Great Britain wanted to preserve good relations with the Arabs to protect its vital political and economic interests in Palestine."

>https://history.state.gov/milestones/1945-1952/creation-israel
>>
>>70202801
>Take Baltics, Poland - we all are a shithole for a reason. We killed Jews. And we didn't apologize.

Nope, we didn't.
At least not more than France, Spain etc
You on the other hand had
SS volunteers
http://www.feldgrau.com/lith.html
>>
>>70202801
Your nation literally survives off of our fucking handouts. Germany is self sustaining
>>
File: 1371130649340.jpg (51 KB, 610x416) Image search: [Google]
1371130649340.jpg
51 KB, 610x416
>>70202801
>>
>>70204210
Fuck off.kek
>>
>>70202801
>Being christian and treating God's chosen people badly only leads you to your own suffering.

then why are gods chosen people suffering for 2 k years get gassed get kicked out of lands.
America is not doing that well that is why it needs to be great again?
>>
>>70203350
>Then they made up their own country and the Britbongs said "no!"

Is this the shit taught in Deutsche schools?

>God Chose Israel
>Because the jews said so
>Better convince those gullible christians
>Land claim literally based on - voices in muh head tell me to genocide my neighbors (including the women and children) and steal their land.

you people (religion fags) are the cancer killing humanity
>>
>>70203350

no no no they are here because they are supose to be here

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

t>they are which say Jews, and are not,
>>
File: imginary friends.jpg (113 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
imginary friends.jpg
113 KB, 1024x1024
Must we continue to play pretend people
>>
>>70207308
not a argument

>Being christian and treating God's chosen people badly only leads you to your own suffering.

>Prove me wrong.
>>
>>70202801
Jews rule the world today because they have infiltrated the USA goverment, Obama has a jewish brother for example, the Fed is jewish, etc.
If you are nationalistic or antisemite, they wont funnel theyr shekels to your country. Still better than being multicultured.
>>
>>70207308
>imaginary
Source?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.