[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you okay with doing experiments on prisoners? Assuming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: prisoner.jpg (40 KB, 460x564) Image search: [Google]
prisoner.jpg
40 KB, 460x564
Would you okay with doing experiments on prisoners?
Assuming that the experiments would only be done on rapists, pedophiles and murderers.
>>
>>70201769
No.
I'd do it to Jews though.
>>
no and the people administering the experiments should be removed from society
>>
>>70201769
No, but not for humanitarian reasons.
Most of them have psychological problems, addictions, diseases, etc.
Makes them an unreliable test subject.
>>
In a perfect world, this would be the best way to advance our medical technology. Use anesthesia and study all you want. In an imperfect world, AKA ours, this is a garbage idea because of how many people are wrongfully convicted. There's documentaries everywhere about people getting years for shit they didn't do.
>>
>>70201769
No. Everyone gets equal treatment.
All are tortured or none of them are
>>
>>70201769
At least prisoners facing death sentence should be able to choose to donate their bodies to science.

Hell,
if I was facing death sentence, I'd try to drink a cup of mercury or whatever. Just put a bullet in my head if pain becomes too much.
>>
>>70201769
>Define experiments?
medical?

obv you pic both parties were not cops ect
>>
File: chocolateParrot.jpg (236 KB, 436x600) Image search: [Google]
chocolateParrot.jpg
236 KB, 436x600
In today's soviet america, a lot of people are sent to prison for bullshit and false accusations.

This would only enable a covert form of euthanasia , and of course abuse of power

No am not okay with it
>>
>>70201994
Some death row inmate have done this
>>
>>70201769
No, because the people in charge always become depraved fucktards. Always.

It has little if anything to do with whom they're in charge over, though human rights might be a concern too. I just don't trust people in authority to not abuse that authority.
>>
>>70202215
it would be 90% nikkers so who cares
>>
>>70201769
Only if they're black.
>>
>>70202014
yes, it would be medical and involuntary.
>>
>>70201769
No, but they should be used as free forced labour. There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with chain gangs.
>>
>>70202318
and when they run out of nikkers the system would turn on itself.

Do not under estimate the chaotic nature of political corruption
>>
>>70201769
Proportionally given yeah, but only do serious experiments on people who have longer than 20 year sentence.

And maybe for lower criminals, do minor drug trials in exchange for shorter sentence, but voluntarily only.

And those on death row, maybe do live weapon testing, or use them as real crash test dummies, or to test poisons, disect them alive, etc, and publicise it, to scare away potential terrorists.
>>
>>70202429
Sorry m8, but there ain't no good chain gang.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woEYm8cPbWw
>>
>>70202528
>And those on death row, maybe do live weapon testing, or use them as real crash test dummies, or to test poisons, disect them alive, etc, and publicise it, to scare away potential terrorists.

Holy shit man, thats tyranny in it's true form, it would create a massive underground organization of militias against the governmentls martial authorities.

Like it was starting to happen in the USSR.
>>
>>70202429
Pretty sure there are no longer jobs that need forced labor, that is not more efficient and cheaper to give out to contractor, because you have to guard the prisoner, and that cost a lot.

Plus would you trust anything made by prisoners? They would sabotage or fuck shit up out of spite.
>>
>>70201769
We already do experiments on monkeys.
>>
>>70201769

I'm pretty sure that's "cruel and unusual punishment" and blatantly unconstitutional.
>>
>>70201769
i'd be ok if a few precaution were taken into account.
>all subject must have pleaded guilty
>all subject must have testified that they are guilty
>all subject must have committed their offense not out of inhumane will
just to remove unrepresentative people psychologically ( e.g : killed his wife because she cheated on him it's understandable you asked for forgiveness; torturing people and bragging about it in court is not)
>all subject must willingly submit themselves to experiments against which for each year doing experiments two years will be counted as served
>in any case of misconduct that is not part of the experiment the prisoner will either face punishment equal to what he would have in a normal prison or leave any testing facility
>experiment requiring to kill live subject are not allowed unless they willingly submit themselves to the experiment
>>
File: 1395241518089.jpg (118 KB, 429x408) Image search: [Google]
1395241518089.jpg
118 KB, 429x408
>>70202709
>Sabotage
How do you sabotage filling a pot-hole? Sure the patch could crack open again, but then they just end up back there.

It might be more efficient and cheaper to hire contractors in Hungary, but they sure aren't used to their fullest ability here in Canada. We have third-world tier roads in some of our cities. Over 1000 road stretches are considered unsafe due to condition.
>>
>>70201769
yes but only the ones who are in there for life or on death row
>>
>>70202955
>>70202709
And that's only in the warmest province.
>>
>>70202673
Mudslimes already form armed groups, and blow shit up, when they getting everything given to them on silver plates. So being kind to them is not working, the show of force is needed.

Those on death row (in USA) are not nice people, one must be severly retarded to shed a tear if the boston bomber get executed in some unusual way for research.

Just because you tough on criminals, your law abiding population still can have plenty of civil liberties.
>>
>>70201769
Sure, atending experiments should cut their sentence, like 1 test durg, 1 week/month shorter jail time.
Give them second chance I say, but they have to earn it.
>>
>>70203035
The problem Hungary is that your mistake the purpose of prison with the use we're making of it.
Essential the goal of prison is to prevent criminals from committing crimes and harming society, by creating punishment which is not a goal, we're not here to do justice we're here to ensure safety and well-being of valuable people of society(e.g :non criminals).
Therefore while a show of force is needed it might be counter productive to make a show of violence in society that is extremely pacifist which would mostly cause more riot and more crimes to happen.
So it would best if test were performed in secrecy, this has two purposes:
1.preventing a general uproar
2.Keeping the research data and result secret from our enemies
>>
>>70202955
Well, they might not be able to sabotage some jobs, but still you would need to pay for the guards guarding them, and would need to buy the equipment they could work with, plus prisoners are unskilled, so the quality of work they do is still substandard, plus they might need to redo it again if they fuck up, so you have to pay twice for guarding them. And you might have to pay for chasing them down if a few escapes once in every hundred jobs.

While if you hire skilled workers, you help unemployment, job will be quality, they have their own equipment, and you only have to pay once, and pretty sure construction workers don't have higher wages than prison guards, and skilled workers do the job faster, so you have to pay for less hours.
>>
>>70203567
The general population need to toughen up, so they don't let everyone push them over, from third world savages, to corrupt bankers and multinational corporations. Eventually they need to learn that the only answer for force is force if they want to survive.

The second point is a good one though, you would not want your research data given away to your enemies.

So maybe there is a balanced option, you won't show the execution to the public, so the more gentle hearted can keep their peace, but you at least tell the way they were executed, without the results.
>>
No, not if its involuntary.
Have it on a volunteer basis for criminals with long sentences and good behaviour. Make the reward transfer to minimum security or something.
>>
>>70201769
Yeah sure. If they can be decent test subject material.
>>
>>70201994
This desu
If I had to get executed I'd either do firing squad for drama value, or let the scientists have their way with me.
I end up dead no matter what, so why bother?
>>
>>70204260
>The general population need to toughen up
I agree although i don't think you should toughen people up by your self committing evil-like deeds and publicly showing them and bragging about them, in the public's mind this would be akin to saying "hey we're evil fascists come and hate to seem like the good guy" because people think Manicheanly but still don't agree with the fact that fighting evil is being good when it's others who do it.
>you won't show the execution to the public, so the more gentle hearted can keep their peace, but you at least tell the way they were executed
A good way to minimize losses and maximize deterrent.
Also testing to death might be a more sensible approach than a single test that involve certain death (repeated surgical operations and test, chemical testing , behavioral test for non death row).
It's better to do as much tests with a 1/5 death rate than a single test with a 100% death rate most of the time so revealing the tests would be reveal some amount of data we cannot afford to reveal but we can at least announce things like : "death row prisoner die during surgery and let cardiac surgery evolve to a greater proficiency in hearth transplant" that'd be the kind of headlines that'd give nobody the impression that we are evil.
>>
>>70203713
Have you ever seen a group of "skilled workers" on the job while working on a road? one guy works while four stand around drinking Tim Hortons and smoking cigarettes. These guys aren't paid by piecework, bud.

The government spends hundreds of thousands of dollars on repairs, infrastructure, etc. but it just doesn't go anywhere.
>>
>>70201769
Um, no?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.