[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How has your study of the good book been coming along recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: m.jpg (178 KB, 888x1120) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
178 KB, 888x1120
How has your study of the good book been coming along recently brethren?

Are there any new insights you've found lately within the scripture?

Any resonating passages?

Just started reading 'Observations Upon The Prophecies Of Daniel And The Apocalypse Of St. John' by Sir Isaac Newton

Good stuff.
>>
>>70201509
If you a greater chance of a reply go to 8 ch dot net /christian /
>>
>>70201509
The last tme i opened a bible, it was on a page number i had on a dream, Jesus was talking to a guy with MY FUCKING NAME, AND ADRESSING ISSUES I MYSELF HAD IN THAT EXACT MOMENT IN MY LIFE
>>
>>70203910

Damn son. Things like that happen tho.
>>
>>70203910
Just a coincidence, chill the fuck out.
>>
>>70204116
>>70204094

I thought the same, but what are the fucking chances? in my bible its 1 in 700. To that add the situation by which i came to obsess over the number:

And i know, selective perception, but i don't go around looking for magic numbers, it was a one time deal.

I had very weird dream in which angels told me to look at a clock at some moment, and i remembered very vividly the time, i then woke up and couldn't take the dream nor the number out of my head, i then started trying shit with the number, making a song with that duration or just writing in a paper all math operations that could result in it, i even looked it up on google, and then one night i was shitposting in an atheism thread and i just thought of it and i looked for my bible, went to the page and BUM, MY NAME, MY SPIRITUAL SITUATION.

I try to be a logical person, but its like god is making fun of me, he is prancing naked in front of me, and i try my best to be a science guy and look for explanations, but he is just waving his dick in my face
>>
>>70204585
Why would any """"God"""" interact with you or any higher being.

It was just a coincidence.
>>
>>70204679
Why not? I think god has a very sick but authentic sense of humour.

Every soul has a 100% private conversation with him, he arranges out misperceptions to bantz us and make us grow, he is a true male patriarch cruzade-leader figure. He uses makes fun of us to bring awareness on the uncomfortable truths about the bad ways we are chosing to live.
>>
>>70205233
I have had such experiences before aswell where you could describe that "God" was interacting with me.

But I know that it was just a coincidence. There is nothing logical about that some "God" is interacting with us and every single human/creature to ever live.

If you want to believe that "God" is interacting with you then go ahead.
>>
>>70205386
>There is nothing logical about that some "God" is interacting with us and every single human/creature to ever live.
There is though, if God is universally omnipotent then he clearly has the focus power to have 6billion conversations at a time without loosing one passive agressive comment.

>If you want to believe that "God" is interacting with you then go ahead.
I don't want to, i make my best to avoid thinking about such matters and just live a normal human life, believe me, but it just keeps poppping up when i least expect it, if i was schizophrenic i would totally say "they are bugging my thoughts".

Also god, not "God", i dont think its a who, its more likely a what
>>
I'm reading the Bible atm, I am atheist, feels good.
>>
File: Creation of Saints.jpg (211 KB, 737x876) Image search: [Google]
Creation of Saints.jpg
211 KB, 737x876
>>70201509
This section about how the tradition of Saints came to us.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.