[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know how i know that every single leftist idea is for 13
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: amazingcharacters.jpg (44 KB, 255x300) Image search: [Google]
amazingcharacters.jpg
44 KB, 255x300
You know how i know that every single leftist idea is for 13 year olds?

Because in this fuckin webiste, where everyone is forced to remove the self and have an "Anonymous" level, people waste their fucking time to come up with something edgy, funny, or flabberghasting enough to get fucking "(You)"s

Literally everything great this website has produced, is because getting a fucking blue (You) is so damned hard that people fight over its scarcity.

Most of the times it looks like half the posts in a thread could have been made by fucking bots.

The desire for personal recognition is an essential part of human nature, and its not only that, its the best carrot and stick that you could have.

Our personas are our own sole creation, perhaps our most important creation after kids, and it only belong to us because no one else really gives a shit about it.

No, not even your mother, she WILL let you be a pathetic piece of shit.

There is nothing shameful with being outspoken if you are not fucking cringy, and that only takes self-awareness, which we all have even if we try to deny it and play dumb.

And if it sounds selfish or amoral is because you are a fucking cuck; accomplishing stuff doesn't mean fucking over other people, virility is not necesarilly associated with castrating others.

But castrated people like to bitch about big dicks, go figure.

>inb4 dick in ass mods: this IS current news, everyone walks around this board with a stick up their ass, its an every day thing in /pol/'s world
>>
k
>>
Yous are new
>>
k
>>
>>70200621
just keeping you posted brother, im now gonna go get some fags and come back to rejoice in my multiple (You)s
>>
>>70200568
What on earth have you been smoking?
>>
>>70200568
How does any of this relate back to leftist 13 year olds?
>>
>>70200568
I've never revisited a thread after posting. I don't even read replies. True story.
>>
>>70200568
try harder, try-hard
>>
File: 1446268636710.jpg (263 KB, 1200x756) Image search: [Google]
1446268636710.jpg
263 KB, 1200x756
>>70200568
>That flag
>white
>>
>>70200568
Here's your +(You)
>>
>>70200568
(Youpvote)
>>
>>70200621
>>70200689
>>70200674
>>70200745
>>70200871
>>70200908

BOT ANSWER.
BOT ANSWER.
DO NOT REPLY.
BOT ANSWER.
BOT ANSWE.
>>
wew lad
>>
File: 1459389920464.png (147 KB, 374x404) Image search: [Google]
1459389920464.png
147 KB, 374x404
>>70200568
Well, it is a fact that 90% of Bern supporters on YT have a MC profile picture and most of MC players are 13yo underages. They just do what mommy tells them is the right thing to do, as the good little kids they are.
>>
You don't understand the purpose of an anonymous
imgboard. I don't come here for replies or upvotes.

I come here to say something. Literally to say
something into a quick reply box and hope someone
would read it and see what I'm saying. They don't
have to reply. Just read. That's the purpose of
text. To be read. Not be upvoted.
>>
I thought we were all fucking around wasting some time. your so deep. I must have you's.
>>
>Literally everything great this website has produced, is because getting a fucking blue (You) is so damned hard that people fight over its scarcity.

It's really not. If that's all you're trying to do, low-effort bait will go a long way. Even if half the replies are "gr8 b8, faggot" I think they still consider that an accomplishment.

>You know how i know that every single leftist idea is for 13 year olds?

I don't see how this relates to the rest of your post.
>>
>>70200568

we need to bring about a post-scarcity society where everyone has (You)'s and no one needs to commit edginess to get them

>Merton's Strain Theory applied to shitposting
>>
>>70200568
>self-interest is good
>be extroverted not introverted

Of course, the best thought exercise to expose the illogic notion of praising total logic for humans is to ask "what do two perfectly rational beings say to each other?"

>don't go on anonymous boards and practice comedy

Why not?

To explain something is to cease to be concerned with it. Explain how I can be the greatest authority on everything then I will stop coming here to shitpost on all others.
>>
>>70200568

Dare I ask what getting (You)s on an anime website has to do with liberalism?
>>
>Argentina
>white
The Falklands are English.
>>
>>70201192
But how do you even know it has been read? 300 responses big-shot Donald Trump thread... you dont know if your oppinion just scrolld upwards or if people actually read it

Don't fucking even try to deny it, this place is solely fueled by the euphoria (You)s produce.
>>
>>70201495
this is some top-notch meta-ironical shitposting right here lad, i sincerely appreciate your inputs to this board, i hope you have a nice day and pls don't kill yourself :)
>>
>>70201575
>don't go on anonymous boards and practice comedy

Never said this, in fact i believe the opposite, this is a fucking freak show, a big conceptual art piece on the meaning of the individual's sense of self-worth in middle-class America in the Tenths

Look, every aspect of this place is a fuckin joke, moot was a 15 yo blonde jew princess fagboy running a site for gay pedophiles, cripplechan, the home of keyboard warriors, is run by a fucking literal cripple who likes to play tough when he types though anyone can see that he is a literal waste of flesh

This whole area of the internet is so fucking full of mirrors that the fact anyone could take it seriously is ridicolous
>>
>>70201685
well it kind of strikes me that in a place where people come to post things of disgusting stuff, people is still inclined to do things to get acknowledged

So if you keep seeeing that no matter the case, people never relinquish their angst for attention, then there is no way you can be a leftist, you literally just proved the basis of capitalism are natural and not self-imposed
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.