[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be Australian >Go to America >Try to get drugs >Get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: images (1).jpg (25 KB, 390x377) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
25 KB, 390x377
>Be Australian
>Go to America
>Try to get drugs
>Get shot

Haha, fucking idiots.
>>
>>70200041
>be australian
>come to america
>women love you
honestly dont know why you fags bitch about this country, every girl here would basically rape you
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 470x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 470x568
>>70200041
Fucking keked I don't know why
>>
File: 200_s.gif (58 KB, 333x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
58 KB, 333x200
>Be American
>Go to Australia
>Not that different

Most of you haven't even left your own countries.
>>
>>70200041
>Be Australian
>Can't do shit in nanny state
>shitpost on 4chin
>Mischief managed :^)
>>
>>70200091
Already been to America, can confirm you lot love the accent.

Come here and you'll basically get raped too, good times.
>>
>>70200214
Poo in loo spewing of truth pooprades!!!!
>>
>>70200214
I like how on the map there are two people banging in the corner.

>>70200249
Slight upgrade from kangaroos huh.

>>70200301
I speak English, try again.
>>
>>70200096
How can Australians even compete?
>>
>>70200386
You could say that they are 'down under' the competition.
>>
>>70200249
Do Australian girls honestly like the American accent? I figured no where on the planet was the American accent "liked" in that fashion. I mean Brittish and Australian/New Zealand accents are liked here because they are exotic.

But American media is everywhere. I figured it would lose it's exotic luster.
>>
>>70200624
Nah, you may need to lower your standards a little, but as long as you make the effort you'll be right, you'll have a bit of an edge over the rest of us.

>Battle of Brisbane 2016
>>
File: oi_cunt.jpg (33 KB, 121x173) Image search: [Google]
oi_cunt.jpg
33 KB, 121x173
>be Australian
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.