[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"bernie wont win"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: 1455484884394.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1455484884394.webm
1 MB, 720x404
Bernie has CA, NY, PA and almost all of the remainder states on lockdown. The unpledged delegates will swap over to Bernie once they see he won Commiefornia. Why do all the GOP candidates always shill that they will be facing Hillary? Its almost like they want her to win. Same applies to /pol/ and all the "Trump vs Hillary" threads. Should be "Trump vs. Sanders".
>>
>>70199676
Trump would destroy sanders. Can't wait
>>
>>70199769
You really think Trump will win the independent working class vote over Sanders?
>>
>>70199820
I know he will
>>
But I want Sanders to win. I want a Trump-Sanders election. I will vote for Trump, but I want the Democrats to be able to overthrow their party's establishment, too.

I just don't think Sanders will make it. He's a cuckold weakling and he doesn't have the stones to fight for the top spot.
>>
File: 1458967866043.png (119 KB, 288x291) Image search: [Google]
1458967866043.png
119 KB, 288x291
>>70199676
>Bernie has CA, NY, PA
>>
>>70199988
dude, its way too early. Hillary did well in the south because thats her stronghold, its where she is from. Sanders will win the west and rust belt.
>>
File: 20160407_004616.png (149 KB, 1068x710) Image search: [Google]
20160407_004616.png
149 KB, 1068x710
>>70199676
NY lockdown.
>>
>>70199676
I hope you Bernie fags pull it off i really do we can all agree that Hillary Clinton needs to fuck off and die.
>>
>>70200144
CA democrats are going all out Bernie. Thats 550 votes. Bernie is from NY so he has strong grassroots movements there. PA will go for bernie just like rest of rust belt
>>
>>70200281
So if a hobo who was born in NY decided to run for president, would he also generate a "strong grassroots movement" in his home state?

What a shit-tier argument.
>>
So, civil war when? Can commies and nazis ever get along again?
>>
>>70200144
Why do I feel like your opinion won't change anything :(
>>
>>70199820
The majority of trump supporters are working class.
Bernie supporters are coddled rich kids who never had to work a day in there life.
>>
>>70199676
Sanders is going to be the next prez. No doot aboot it
>>
>>70200681
Ironic how they got the memo about how inflation works and the "educated" ones didn't
>>
>>70199988
>>70200206
Great thread. I'm an independent that slightly favors Sanders, but Trump is a close second. If it's Bernie vs. The Donald in November I'll be fucking ecstatic. Fuck the neocon/neolib robots.
>>
>>70200863
>implying universities are for education anymore
>>
>>70199769
>>70199894
A ton of Americans are lazy and love to be coddled and given free shit. Don't underestimate the power of the gibsmedat policies
>>
>>70201001
In the general it won't be about the gibsmedat for many voters. It'll be about social wedge issues like gay marriage and abortion. Like it or not most people are fine with these things.

That could bite Trump in the ass, but thankfully he's fairly socially moderate. I just hope he tones it down drastically before the election.
>>
>>70201001
>free shit
This meme has got to end. No, you cant walk into a walmart and get a free iphone if bernie is president.
>>
>>70199676
>Bernie has CA, NY, PA and almost all of the remainder states on lockdown. The unpledged delegates will swap over to Bernie once they see he won Commiefornia.
Unsubstantiated bullshit but goddamn I hope it turns out to be true.
>>
>CA
no
>NY
absolutely no
>PA
probably no, and it wont even matter.

the sooner you accept it the less triggered you'll be later on
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-27+at+04.56.15).jpg (111 KB, 834x891) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-27+at+04.56.15).jpg
111 KB, 834x891
>>70201351
You could if you were a minority. Because you know, enforcing laws on minorities is racist.
>>
>>70199676

Bet all your money if it's that sure of a thing m808

Electionbettingodds.com. You're letting a 9x return in less than 1 year just sit on the table?
>>
>tfw can't support Bernie because I have an advanced degree in economics

Shit sucks, I want to be part of the memology
>>
>>70201351
No, but they did get an Obamaphone
>>
>>70200601
>again
They never have, cucklord.
>>
If sanders wins. Then America will become poorer and the new world
Superpower will probably be China.
>>
>>70199676
It's still a win for the Right

If Clinton wins, no way can Sanders back her or tell his supporters to vote for someone that takes money from Wall Street. Plus the millions Sander's supporters gave.

A Sanders win defeats the Democratic establishment, but only getting white voters.

Sanders does seem clueless as well, most recently Washington Post interview

>Sanders: There is fraud on Wall Street
>What fraud exactly
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?
>>
File: jiggeling stops.png (59 KB, 256x200) Image search: [Google]
jiggeling stops.png
59 KB, 256x200
>>70200863
My "educated" room mate couldn’t figure out how to start a push mower the other day. I went outside to check on him and he said "where's the key?".
He didn’t understand how a pull string worked even though there were instructions on the handle. He has a masters degree in mechanical engineering.
>>
>>70200928
What kind of insanity do you people siffer from?

How can anyone who's voting for Sanders have anything but contempt for Trump?

The two kinda get along on trade... they're both political outsiders, but aside from that their vietually opposite each other. Far left and far right.

You sanders/trump people are far out man
>>
>>70201929
Sanders has the black vote. Just because you have seen a handful of pre-placed black people supporting trump does not negate the fact that the masses of black people in USA who do vote, they will be voting for sanders.

Sanders submit and gave his black masters the power he is just a tool. He displayed this perfectly when he was cucked by BLM
>>
>>70202073
Contempt for the system as it is. If you are for independents taking power, you are probably going to support ANYBODY who is not a career politician.
>>
>>70199676
>That webm

What the fuck is wrong with this guy?
>>
>>70202140
They don't care he marched with MLK and got arrested

They haven't voted for him in the South either
>>
>>70202140
Please keep in mind that the black masters want him to respect them, but also do not respect people who are cowards and back down. Instinctually, they know such men died in the Jungle and the African plains when they behaved the way Sanders did. Remember: they wuz kangs. Kings do not back down, and why would they elect a non-king to lead them when they wuz kangs?
>>
>Mr Gorbachov, tear down that wall
>30 years after americans vote a commie
But hey, you "win" the cold war
>>
>>70199676
I fucking hope he wins, and the rest of the world as well.
>>
>>70199769
Hillary is hated though.
>>
>>70201001
It's not free, they pay for it with their taxes which mean they don't have to pay for-profit companies for it.
>>
>>70199676
>Should be "Trump vs. Sanders".
If it gets to that, Bernie will win the presidency as everyone in the USA will panic at the prospect of having Trump as POTUS and will scramble to vote from every corner.
>>
I'm hoping for a Trump/ Bernie election. Why? Because in order to defeat an enemy you must truly destroy them, it is not enough to finish them off quickly, you must allow them to hope for victory up until the very last second, then you smash all that hope in a landslide, showing them that their hope was merely an illusion. Only when the bern fags see Bernie kneeling at Trump's feet, weeping and gnashing his teeth in between exclamations of "good game Trump" will they realize just how much of a minority they really are. How little they and their opinions matter, only then will they be allowed to gasp their last liberal breaths before becoming slaves to the conservatives. This is what I want, nothing less then the total destruction of the will of liberal cucks.
>>
>>70199820
He can easly win.
Theres a reason they use tricks so they cant vote on Trump...
>>
>>70200172
he lost ohio and PA has more blacks who vote 70-80% clinton. I would agree with you on CA if there werent more hispanics than whites
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.