[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The King of /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: Philip.jpg (10 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
Philip.jpg
10 KB, 284x177
/pol/ meet the only based resident of Cuckingham palace.

>On seeing an exhibition of "primitive" Ethiopian art, he muttered: "It looks like the kind of thing my daughter would bring back from her school art lessons."
>On a tour of Canada: "We don't come here for our health. We can think of other ways of enjoying ourselves."
>When accepting a figurine from a woman during a visit to Kenya he asked: "You are a woman aren't you?"
>He told a World Wildlife Fund meeting that "if it has got four legs and it is not a chair, if it has got two wings and flies but is not an aeroplane and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it."
>While on an official visit to China, he told a group of British exchange students living in the city of Xian: "If you stay here much longer you'll all be slitty–eyed."
>He asked a Scottish driving instructor in Oban: "How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to pass the test?"
>Following the Dunblane massacre, he questioned the need for a firearms ban: "If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?"
>While touring a factory near Edinburgh he said a fuse box was so crude it "looked as though it had been put in by an Indian".
>To Australian Aborigines during a visit to Australia with the Queen he asked: "Do you still throw spears at each other?"

In the UK, he is a lowly prince, in Vanuatu he's a god, hail the King of /pol/
>>
>>70199660
he is redpilled af apparently he swears at journalists as well.
>>
>>70199660
Wow first british monarch i have respect of
>>
>>70199660
>>Following the Dunblane massacre, he questioned the need for a firearms ban: "If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?"

based

but dude is a total eugenicist

all the migration into Europe... ya thats him and his crew, he sees you all as cockroaches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rWU_VDa1Js&nohtml5=False
>>
File: commieblock.jpg (616 KB, 960x490) Image search: [Google]
commieblock.jpg
616 KB, 960x490
>>70199660
he's a faggot who doesn't like brutalist architecture.

fuck him and his pleb taste.

pic related fuggin style.
>>
>>70202022
Brutalist architecture is shit
Commie faggot
>>
>>70199660
>Cuckingham palace.
OP . . .you really are a prick.
>>
>>70202147

compare the beauty in the foreground to the literal shit in the background.
>>
doesn't he buggar kids with his pal jimmy savile?
>>
>>70199660
Ironically enough the only people to be offended by those comments were the Brits

A Chinese official said that they have a saying "If you stay in Europe for too long, you'll become wide-eyed" so a similar comment is perfectly acceptable.
>>
File: 1374002368298.jpg (9 KB, 171x211) Image search: [Google]
1374002368298.jpg
9 KB, 171x211
>>70201812
>hmm we have an overpopulation problem
>better import people who breed 4 times as fast as the natives
>>
I do love the Royal family.

Half of them are bleeding lefties, half of them are on our level.
>>
>>70202440
>Ironically enough the only people to be offended by those comments were the Brits
Brits aren't offended.

Prince Phillip is . .. . . . well . . . .Prince Phillip!! We know he is prone to this and most Brits think he is great.
>>
>>70202563
Sorry, I should have specified that as "British Media", but I'm guessing they're doing it for the "hits" anyway.
>>
>>70202563
>>70202654
seconded
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 513x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 513x287
>>70202022
That's not brutalist architecture you filthy peasant
>>
>>70201812
>eugenicist
>bad
pick one. we need to get rid off lesser races. imagine world without non-Europeans. Amazing, isn't it?
>>
>>70201812
He said that if he could be reincarnated he would come back as a deadly virus in Africa.
>>
>>70203075
Holy mother of kek. Philip bantz like a king.
>>
File: prince harry ss.jpg (80 KB, 430x594) Image search: [Google]
prince harry ss.jpg
80 KB, 430x594
>>70203075
>>
>>70199660
>>To Australian Aborigines during a visit to Australia with the Queen he asked: "Do you still throw spears at each other?"

thats part of their culture. the elders throw spears into the legs of abos who break tribal law.
>>
>>70203787
Yeah but the whole media was offended of course while the awnser shoud have been: "yes prince philip they still throw spears at eachother"
>>
>>70201658
He isn't a monarch.
>>
>>70199660
he is a gold mine of endless laughs
>>
He should be king
>>
>>70202225
The Queen is mad, oh my word.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.