[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are you opposed to racemixing, /pol/? you can't be racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: origin.png (2 MB, 1208x1084) Image search: [Google]
origin.png
2 MB, 1208x1084
why are you opposed to racemixing, /pol/? you can't be racist when beautiful WOC (Women of Colour) are the result.
>>
>>70199080
ew
>>
>>70199080
The Kardashian legacy has really boosted mulatto fame.
>>
Maybe I'd reconsider if you provide some examples of WOC that don't look like shaven chimps
>>
Ugh, she was actually pretty. What the fuck is wrong with white women
>>
>>70199080
Absolutely degenerate
>>
>>70199080
what are you on about.
those mudchicks look horrible.

Just imagine how good they would have looked if their whore of a mother had them with even an ugly white man.

Oh well, free will everyone...
>>
>>70199080
But they are ugly.
>>
>>70199697
>those mudchicks look horrible.

They always do. They just look so fucking plain, dull and boring. Just these beige soulless, nappy headed nobodies.
>>
>>70199080

Only insecure white men and black women care about who fucks who.
>>
>>70199162
>>70199534
>>70199615
>>70199697
>>70199887
>>70199928
get educated and realize your idea of beauty is corrupted by the white media.
>>
>>70199975
Nigger spotted

But seriously, this shit is disgusting
>>
>>70199080
Arent leftists all in support of diversity? How is it diverse to homogenize different peoples?
>>
of course the dad only pic is a mugshot
>>
What the fuck.

That woman looked far better than her daughters.
>>
nigger hair is Absolutely Disgusting
>>
File: isrealgirl.png (3 MB, 998x2286) Image search: [Google]
isrealgirl.png
3 MB, 998x2286
The only race mixing condone is that with Israeli qts!
>>
>>70200148
Sorry forgot the I but not the d.
>>
>beautiful
>>
>>70199080
Only combo that occasionally provides beautiful children is asian+white(look at russian mongol rape-babies).

That women could have made some superior looking children though, had she picked an attractive partner.
>>
>>70200048

I'd fuck your bitch if you could ever get one too. White women started all of this race mixing by fucking black slaves. Get mad though...
>>
>>70200000
>>
>>70200002
Whatever you say Maple Nigger.
>>
>>70199080
That woman is actual really pretty. What an absolute waste of good genes.
>>
>>70199080

>Brown skin and frizzy hair is the world's future

J
U
S
T
>>
>make blacks more attractive by diluting them with white DNA

They'd be better looking if their father was an attractive white man.
>>
>>70200306

That's a funny way of spelling 'got raped by'
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.