[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a police informant anything. I've helped 7 regional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 16
File: 1412958519067.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1412958519067.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1365
Ask a police informant anything. I've helped 7 regional drug dealers become incarcerated.
>Yes I have long hair.
>Yes I have facial hair.
>>
>>70198720
do you have to fuck druggies so your cover doesn't get blown?
>>
>>70198720
You're a woman with facial hair..
>>
Why did you do it?
>>
>>70198720
Snitches get thrown in ditches. Remember that boy.
>>
>>70198720
How long until you have your "accident?"
>>
Do you like Australia? If no, then fuck off.
>>
>>70198805
Not always but sometimes. Usually dealers understand when I wish not to engage in homosexual sex. If I was messing with meth, things would be different.
>>
How did you become an informant? Were you coerced into it?

I kind of doubt that you are an informant, or you would've used the term "drug smuggler" or "drug supplier" instead of "regional drug dealer".
>>
File: 1459751849493.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
1459751849493.png
117 KB, 320x263
>>70198720

>being a snitch
>with zero (0) compensation
>doing it for free
>he takes his """"job""" seriously
>he thinks his precinct doesn't have dirty cops that'll rat him out to the criminals

>b-but muh witness protection
>>
fake and gay

sage and reported
>>
>>70198720
Why are you such a faggot?

What crime did you commit that you have to snitch to get out of?
>>
>>70198835
Just a picture.
>>70198870
White boy+internet=Big boy words.
>>70198883
Let's hope never.
>>70198899
I like Australia.
>>70198862
I grew up in the drug scene and started to see how it took over people's lives. People act like drugs are just something we experiment with but for some, it consumes their lives and after a couple of months that's all they know. To see a child growing up with drugged out parents is disgusting and sad. You can call me a snitch, you can call me a piece of shit. I understand that mindset. When you see a small child neglected and abandoned because their parents are iced out, you'll change your mind. Unless you're a junkie yourself.
>>
File: images.png (9 KB, 419x351) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9 KB, 419x351
>>70199075
>>
>>70198720
>Ask a police informant anything. I've helped 7 regional drug dealers become incarcerated.

fixed it f-for you officer...

* Ask a snitch anything. I've snitched on 3 spics and 4 niggers who are now in jail.
>>
File: loljrdud.jpg (203 KB, 1000x660) Image search: [Google]
loljrdud.jpg
203 KB, 1000x660
>>70199295
Most of the spics I know are out of my county's jurisdiction. It's been white and rednecks so far. Weed dealers and meth. Marijuana is much more harmful than the media lets on.
>inb4 stoners dud is jus a plant lmfao r u dum!!!
Fucking morons, your brain is getting fucked in so many ways. Honestly, we should just let the pot heads kill themselves instead of pursuing legal action.
>>
File: 1386880740267.gif (654 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1386880740267.gif
654 KB, 245x245
>>70198720
>2016
>being a snitch
>posting about it on the internet like some kind of ebin street vigilante ananymoose

When drug dealers find out what you've done and execute you I want you to remember this post and think of me laughing at you.
>>
>>70198942
>implying
Not gonna get rich off my work but it pays my bills and feeds my family. Enjoy living in a chink shit hole you fucking slit eyed faggot.
>>
>>70199414
Lol no wonder police informant is the best you can do with your sad pathetic life
>>
File: pUi2Q.jpg (756 KB, 3110x2073) Image search: [Google]
pUi2Q.jpg
756 KB, 3110x2073
>>70199491
Smoke one for me 420 stoner boi.
>>
>>70198720
Youre doing Good. Dont listen to these other degenerates.
>>
Admirable you got drug dealers off the street, but it will catch up to you one day.

Like the wise man once said, snitches get stitches and buried in ditches. Live wisely; you can't do it forever.
>>
File: 389865.jpg (935 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
389865.jpg
935 KB, 1920x1200
>>70199596
Thanks, just trying to make the world less degenerate. As cliche as that may sound. Without positive actions, this world will crumble thanks to the selfish, drug addict bastards. Don't forget to smoke one for your parents. They love when you 420 blaze it. We are watching. :3
>>
>>70199709

Stay safe, anon. Keep fighting the good fight.
>>
File: english-bulldogs-face.jpg (39 KB, 625x500) Image search: [Google]
english-bulldogs-face.jpg
39 KB, 625x500
>>70199678
One of your "niggas" tell you that? 1-2 years from now he will be behind bars, hopefully you'll join him and ya'll can talk about snitches and stiches and bitches while he fucks your white ass. That'd be fun wouldn't it? :^) Police don't go to jail, only thugs and faggots like you do.
>>
File: scarface.jpg (24 KB, 656x288) Image search: [Google]
scarface.jpg
24 KB, 656x288
>>70199596
Whoever said you weren't one?
>>
>>70199784
Hahaha your not the police, youre just disposable informant scum. My little bro, who actually is an officer, laughs his tits off at guys like you. Even the police dont like informants, most informants end up doing time anyway. The police just think of you as a different type of scum, they tolerate for info while laughing at you.
>>
>>70198720
>ask
no, I'll tell: kill yourself

Police act in bad faith - you are part of the problem.
>>
>>70198720
Do they have any dirt on you? Not that they need it. You're a fool to get involved with feds. They may keep pushing the envelope for you to get deeper.

You made a mistake for sure, And when you decide it's gone too far and you want out you'll find that the elation of easy money is far away. Not much good with a frozen bank account and start to see black impalas with tinted windows parked on your street keeping an eye on you, signs of entry in your home when you and your family get back from going out.

Bad idea to trust the feds, get out while you can if you're still able.
>>
File: 1453939812494.jpg (13 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1453939812494.jpg
13 KB, 210x240
>>70199709
Ok as much as i do understand the need of CI's/snitches in some instances you're taking your work way too seriously, and vastly overstating the harmfulness of marijuana.

If you aren't a weak minded fool pot is no different than cigarettes, alcohol, or even caffeine for that matter. Two out of the three things i just mentioned are far more harmful on society and we have proof of this, by your logic anything humans can abuse should be put down the shitter, that is just blatantly retarded and you know it.

There is a difference between putting someone behind bars who abuses their child, their loved ones, etc, and someone who smokes pot or even does pills on his own time.

I don't know how you work specifically but if you aren't trolling you sound like a retarded CI who is out to get almost anyone dabbling in drugs, this is probably going to get you seriously fucked up or killed.

self harm =//= harming others

Big difference.

You really fucked up by being a "CI" and not an actual law enforcement employee, the people you work for probably do not give a shit about you, and some of them also see you as a snitch just as many on 4chan do, but also an asset, never forget that.
>>
>>70200081
I'd rather have the feds surveying me than a group of tweaked out meth morons. Act like you know what's going on, act like you're some cool dude. Dealing weed is one thing, selling xanax to your college mate isn't an issue. I'm not snitching on those fuckers, I'm talking about the cock sucking tina tossing fuck bois. Keep talking like you're a kingpin, not just you but the other cunts in the thread. Smoke your spliffs but once you fuck with ice I'll rat you out. The forces I work with are respectful of my private life, when I work, I work. I play the part and stay in character. If you're a tweaker fuck, beware.
>>
>>70200353
>I'd rather have the feds surveying me than a group of tweaked out meth morons.

Well just proved to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're a dumb nigger and have no idea what you're doing. As I said, feds make a phone call, you are locked out of your bank account. Try to fly somewhere? You've been added to the no-fly list, bucko. And this is just the tip of the iceberg. There's not even anyone you can report this activity to when it starts to happen. If you fall out of their favor, and you may, you will get shit on from such a height you can't even imagine.

Now me, I'd gladly take a couple methheads breaking my windows maybe a confrontation that ends in me calling the police over getting involved with federal agents. But hey, I'm also smart enough to have an actual career and not have to get by scraping the bottom of the barrel. Good luck, shithead.
>>
>>70198720
Ever fantasize about getting done in like Tortuga?
>>
File: lion-wide.jpg (2 MB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
lion-wide.jpg
2 MB, 2880x1800
>>70200808
>mfw schizophrenia
dude bro like u no x actly wut u r talkin bout bro like wow u r so intuned 2 ur natural surrodnedings.
>>
>>70198720
Hey, Do you think Leicester City can do it? I mean, can they actually win the premier league?
>>
File: EU_Flag.jpg (44 KB, 1160x788) Image search: [Google]
EU_Flag.jpg
44 KB, 1160x788
>>70200980
They're gonna win, positive.
>>
File: images (40).jpg (23 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (40).jpg
23 KB, 443x332
>>70198720
Keep up the good work
>>
>>70201113
ever had any close calls? fearing for your safety, almost blowing your cover, etc.
>>
ill see you around ;)
>>
Aren't you afraid of one someone recognizing you in the streets? They could see your family or socioeconomic story doesn't match up with what you are saying and get suspicious. Or what if they see you walk in the police department or interact with authorities?
>>
>>70198913

what is it with meth and gay sex? i dont understand the connection
>>
>>70198720
Do you fuck to get out of a ban?
>>
>>70200353

How do you feel about extacy? Shrooms?
>>
>>70200353

>Smoke your spliffs but once you fuck with ice I'll rat you out. The forces I work with are respectful of my private life, when I work, I work. I play the part and stay in character. If you're a tweaker fuck, beware.

I smoke meth once in a while to enhance my sexual pleasure with my GF. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm disgusted that I'm forced to pay for your salary. In some cultures, they execute you for drinking alcohol. You're not much better.
>>
>>70198720
Are the feds and police in on drug rings nearly as much as people so often say?
>>
>>70198720
I think hard drugs are as degenerate as the next guy but you're playing a game that you won't win in the end. Your snitching will catch up with you and the entirety of your close relatives will be disappeared and you'll probably be tortured for a very long time.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>70198720
>police informant
Pic so very related.
>>
>>70202263
what does feeding a rat have to do with the police???
>>
>>70198720
You're doing gods work. Don't listen to all these other spics and niggers about "snitches bruh stitches el loco brajo taco".
>>
>>70202814
What does a red blue oreo have to do with feeding the rat?
>>
>>70202263
What does ted cruz have to do with anything?
>>
informants are shit tier rats that deserve what's coming to them. if you were actually an undercover cop then i would have respect. you probably just ratted people out to save your own stupid degenerate ass
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.