[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Interracial couples in pop culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
I've stopped watching movies and TV shows a while ago.

Are interracial couples common in pop culture now ?

Post examples pls.
>>
>>70198006
I wouldn't call them popular, but they're not taboo either.
>>
File: 1459526159171.jpg (99 KB, 912x582) Image search: [Google]
1459526159171.jpg
99 KB, 912x582
>wonder woman blacked
>supergirl blacked
>powergirl blacked
who else?
>>
>>70198006

FUCK OFF WITH THESE INTERACIAL COUPLE THREADS

>better post another fucking cuck thread xd xd
>>
Jessica Jones has no same race couples except for the one that has an evil white man.
>>
>>70198186
no idea who power girl is.. but when was wonderwoman and super girl blacked?
>>
>>70198006
any depiction of such a thing is immediately considered by /pol/tards as mass propaganda despite the fact that interracial stuff comprises a very small part of media compared to non interracial stuff

so I'd say that all of this cuck shit and whatnot is just /pol/weenies projecting their own fears and closet urges onto popular media
>>
>>70198006
If by interracial couples you mean non-white male + white female exclusively then yes
>>
>>70198298

It amazes me how easily stormies get triggered by this shit, its fucking tumblr tier.

Seriously /pol/ is the stormfront version of tumblr
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>70198262
>>
>>70198006
only blacks on white girls.
>>
>>70198468
i dont watch much tv. thought this meant actual canon shit
>>
>>70198006
Ever heard of BBC?
>>
In France there is this super popular comedy movie about a white wealthy bourgeois family with 4 daughters.

Each one is getting culturally enriched.

Triggering as fuck.
>>
>>70198298
Not really. I stopped watching TV a long time ago. I tuned in for a little bit and at least 1 commercial per break, sometimes 2-3 commercials were a white woman with a black man. I would see a white man/white woman even less. It's obviously being pushed hard.
>>
>>70198006

God bless diversity
>>
File: Untitled.png (439 KB, 545x500) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
439 KB, 545x500
Whitey you DONE. BLACK and brown run your fuckin media since OBAMA took office. Run this whole evil goddamn country!

Only gets worse now. You bitch about losing your white bitches. You wait and see what the fuck it like in five ten twenty years.

Whitey be BANNED from the fuckin media again. Only white cunt allowed on TV. Gonna make white men our fuckholes in every fuckin profession. See how you nasty motherfuckers like slavery!

You fuck brown for five hundred goddamn years? We fuck you ten times harder for 1000! Fuck yall!!!
>>
A society composed of runaway fathers and single mothers is unsustainable, would eventually collapse, and will face a ruthless backlash.
The endgame is population control through war and ethnic cleansing.
The leftists are puppets by those who want to push through this population control.
So stay fit and stay armed.
The day of the rope WILL come.
This election year is literally turning the gears towards this future.
>>
File: garmmys.jpg (86 KB, 1198x622) Image search: [Google]
garmmys.jpg
86 KB, 1198x622
>>70198609
this
>>
>>70201038
You know, we all don't really want to hear about your sexual fantasies all the time. I mean it's cool and all, whatever turns you on, but show a little discretion, jesus.

fuckin /pol/.. such freaks.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/AQCjF9n.png
http://i.imgur.com/relKmLO.png
>>
I stopped watching TV when they starting putting gay couples on. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>70198006
Recently saw a collage of beastiality pairings in modern capeshit. Seems to be getting pushed hard there.
>>
>>70198609
False. Look the walking dead.
Two couples, white guy with black girl.

Modern family, a white guy with a latina.

Big bang theory : a white guy with an indian girl

Two big show.
>>
>>70203985
walking dead also has asian guy / white girl.
also, same race couples always die. I suspect they won't kill glenn for just that reason.
>>
>>70198750
The left one was the cutest.
>>
>>70205426

Fear the walking dead had black guy white girl. First episode of the season.

They were sitting on the school bleachers when black guy stood up on the stairs facing her. Looked As if she were giving a blow job.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.