[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So these "studies" that conclude people that are racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
So these "studies" that conclude people that are racist are generally of lower IQ... how does /pol/ explain this? Genuinely wondering.
>>
People with autism also have incredibly high IQ's.

That's why women are attracted to men with autism, it's only natural.

You see this is because IQ is an infallible way to measure someones intelligence and genetic ability. Being able to recognize which shapes match each other is a direct indicator of ones applicable and practical world experience and knowledge.
>>
File: 1459050078725.png (148 KB, 2935x2027) Image search: [Google]
1459050078725.png
148 KB, 2935x2027
>>70197787
>>
File: WhereIsAmericaMostRacist.jpg (150 KB, 640x835) Image search: [Google]
WhereIsAmericaMostRacist.jpg
150 KB, 640x835
>>70197787
I've always seen it as those who have more exposure to niggers are more racist in general. My IQ is above average and I was very bluepilled about race until I took a cross country trip through the South.
>>
>>70197787
>"studies"
there you go
>>
>>70197787
"Studies" in a climate where nearly 90%+ of people at college are now liberal/leftist due to hiring bias.

Then again, the lower ranks of society are the ones who come into contact with immigrants at large way before the higher ones. If you're at college, or some dinner party the immigrants you will meet there usually aren't the average one by any means, thus distorting your view.

I used to be pretty egalitarian and liberal before I got to actually meet these people. Now I just want them all gone.
>>
>>70197787
it's the Jews who want to subvert racism, obviously

>>70198328
>cherrypicking the high command of an entire state
top kek, stormnigger 'logic'
you will find people with high IQs in high spheres of the government regardless if they're racist or not
>>
>>70198661
It's even better, if you are rich you aren't forced to live with them each day. You usually live in a secluded possibly fenced neighbourhood and any minorities who do make it in are usually way above average across the board thus distorting your experience with them.

It's very similar to Marie Antoinette: "Then let them eat cake..." which wasn't malicious but very much based on her distorted world view as she had never experienced life outside the court.
>>
>>70199665
>you will find people with high IQs in high spheres of the government regardless if they're racist or not
Actually, you wont. As the left/egalitarians are usually phasing out anyone who disagrees with them. The universities across the western world are a great example.

Liberal/Leftist's worked their way through the formerly mostly conservative universities, the moment they achieved a position of authority they clamped down, started phasing out anyone not aligning with their world views while giving preferential treatment to those who do.
>>
File: DrJamesWatson.jpg (203 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
DrJamesWatson.jpg
203 KB, 590x421
>>70197787
If the "studies" had shown that racists had a higher IQ on average, what do you think would've become of the author of the "study" and his career?
>>
>goyim the only way a study has weight is if it's reviewed by bergenstein and goldsmith!
>>
Can't be true because Asians are some of the most racist people in the world.
>>
I thought IQ was a culturally biased social construct that doesnt mean anything.
>>
>>70197787
I have an IQ around 130, fuck niggers.
>>
File: PSX_20160407_144701.jpg (189 KB, 942x1462) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160407_144701.jpg
189 KB, 942x1462
>>70197787
Anti-racism is something so stupid only intelligent people could believe it
>>
>>70197787
Stupid people also think eating is good. Doesn't make it not necessary for survival.
>>
>>70197787
In the past everyone was racist, they were far from stupid
>>
>>70197787
I'm sure anyone with average intelligence and racist views would keep it to themselves in the first place. I don't imagine any of those people were taking the tests in those scenarios.
>>
>>70200657
Why did it take us this long to get the most obvious answer. baka desu senpai.
>>
>>70197787

It's because black people are racist
>>
>>70197787
A smart racist doesn't let Average Joe know, lest he get fired or doxxed by rabid sjws.
>>
File: 1448323702030.jpg (37 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
1448323702030.jpg
37 KB, 800x449
>>70197973
>women are attracted to men with autism

A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>70197787
>how does /pol/ explain this? Genuinely wondering.
Low IQ people cant hid their power levels, smart people do, its litterally that simpel, smart people are silently racist
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.