[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aussie TV crew arrested for KIDNAPPING in Beirut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13
What the fuck, Australia? As though Lebanon doesn't have enough problems of its own, without Aussie kidnappers running around...

>... the crew, working for the show "60 Minutes,” had been detained in Beirut. The members of the crew were identified as reporter Tara Brown, producer Steven Rice and one or two camera operators.

http://www.lbcgroup.tv/news/258829/photos-australian-tv-crew-detained-in-lebanon-afte/en
>>
What do you call lebanese shitposters?
Leb anons
>>
>>70196573
Kidnapping is a serious crime. If these people are indeed involved in an abduction, they will hopefully be hanged. We should start an online petition to demand that Lebanon enforce the law against these criminals.

>...security sources told LBCI that the Australian crew is being detained by the ISF pending further interrogations for their alleged involvement in the kidnapping of the two children.

>Yesterday, the Internal Security Forces said that the two children were kidnapped in the region of al-Hadath south of Beirut

>According to the state-run National News Agency, three armed men, in a silver Hyundai, kidnapped Lahala Ali al-Amine, and her brother Nouh while waiting for their school bus with their grandmother on the Hadath-Shweifat road.
>>
>>70196573
Australians will defend this by screaming random bullshit about isis as usual.
>i-if they stay in the middle east they'll become isis fighters
Or some bullshit along those lines.

I say Lebanon need to bring out the firing squad these child kidnappers. Fuck all of them.
>>
>>70197186
Not realizing aussies would love to see a hanging of lefty reporters. They didn't learn after the enrichment they received in Sweden but they will sure as hell learn it while they are swinging from a noose.
>>
>>70196573

I actually know the mother of these children. The father is an absolute cunt and a muslim. He is a kidnapper and a child abductor under australian law. She has full custody of the children under australian law.

yes I know the memes but she is actually a really nice girl and had her niceness taken advantage of by a real cunt.

The only reason they are being charged with "kidnapping" is because lebanon is a muslim country and they award custody to the father and ignore the mother. She is actually the sole custodian under australian law.

AMA if you want to know more, I went to high school with her, still know her and her family etc.

I will give enough details to fill in the gaps but not enough to dox anyone or jeopardise her safety
>>
>>70196573
http://www.thejournal.ie/animal-rights-group-dog-homeless-man-france-video-2352795-Sep2015/

I imagine it went similar to this.
>>
>>70196573

lol, lebs cant handle these bants

shoulda glassed the kids lmao
>>
>>70197323
>Not realizing aussies would love to see a hanging of lefty reporters

this famalam
>>
File: Doyle GH.jpg (61 KB, 666x496) Image search: [Google]
Doyle GH.jpg
61 KB, 666x496
>>70197537
>A "nice girl"

>Breeds with a violent Leb

Hmmm...

>She is actually the sole custodian under australian law.

Australian law applies inside of Lebanon? Fascinating. I wonder if the Lebanese see it that way.
>>
>>70196573
Lefty wing reporters getting what they deserve. What I should be mad?
>>
If those kids get back to australia then lebanese law doesn't apply to them.

>defending lebanese law

ISHYGDDT.jpg
>>
Is it the same 60 minutes crew that got attacked in sweeden by immigrants?
>>
>>70197891

hey I don't care about the reporters I think journos are a pack of cunts I just know the mother personally.
>>
>>70196573

It's a big business here.

Basically;

>Retarded white woman wants some of dat der Arabic cock

>Hey, turns out Arab Muslim men like to beat their wives and generally act like pigs

>Get divorce

>Arab dude says; "lol fuck dis I'm outta here and I'm not letting some slut raise my kids"

>Woman hires ex SAS to fly over, snatch the kids during a custody visit and bail out back to Australia

>>70196714

They get a slap on the wrist, pay a fine. Basically because the father/leb is also guilty of kidnapping. The Lebanese authorities simply don't want this shit happening in their backyard or have to deal with it. They arrest them, boot them and tell them "go the fucking embassy and deal with it legally".

Goes both ways too. We had this whole drama with the Italians over this previously. After forever the kids were finally flown back to Italy and the Aussie mother lost custody because, well, she kidnapped the kids.
>>
File: 98587176.jpg (54 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
98587176.jpg
54 KB, 640x481
I think I've met enough aussies and kiwis to know they're scum. What else could you expect from a former prison-island that was filled with eternal Anglo criminals.

Good riddance they're being cucked out of orbit.
>>
>>70197537

I hope they hang those cunt reporters and the father gets the kids, because fuck leftists. They need to learn third world morality is not at all like ours and they need to have the stark realities of the world shoved in their fucking faces. Fuck them.
>>
>>70197822
Mate the Leb
Fucking Pleb
>>
>>70198011
abooga booga woog woog wag wig booga
>>
>>70198011

>tfw Brazilian girls are hot AND sluts

thanks for sending them over every summer Hue.

>>70198077

But you're supporting the leftist.

Unless you mean leftists in the sense of dumb Aussie women chasing dat der Muzzie cock.
>>
>>70197992
That's what happens when the father or mother has dual citizenship. You have to deal with a lot of legal bullshit.
>>
File: 09187376134.jpg (103 KB, 526x790) Image search: [Google]
09187376134.jpg
103 KB, 526x790
>>70198176
>topkek
>>
>>70197537
youre the father arnt you?
>>
Pedowood is a real thing.
>>
>>70197323
anyone who's watched 60 minutes WANTS these cunts to be hanged. hopefully they livestream it famalam
>>
>>70198197

She is actually with an aryan god now and rather right wing. Sure it took a fucked up series of events to come around to the right side of history but sometimes these things take time.

She has spat out another little blonde hair blue eyed kid with my mate.

I probs shouldn't even be telling you all this but you cunts need to know some truth

>women are stupid and need to be controlled meme
>>
>>70198438

nah mate as I said I just know them. Shit I only saw her last week.
I'm just trying to get some facts out there in amongst all the memes being spouted
>>
>>70198011

thats funny i met a brazillian and he stole my bananas
>>
>>70198555
So give out the facts senpai what is relevant ? what do we need to know that you know etc,
>>
>>70198493

>wanting a racemixer

>wanting those half castes any more

> raising another mans kids

let them stay in lebanon
>>
>>70198699

what do you want to know? Have you read my other posts? one of your answers might be in there.
>>
>>70198736

She is breeding with my mate. It's not like he is going full cuck and raising someone elses kids without getting his own. They already have one kid together and I'm sure they will make more.
>>
>>70198093
Well played Johnny Turkroach
>>
>>70197186
>>i-if they stay in the middle east they'll become isis fighters

We don't let no one come back from Syria, not even their kids are allowed back in.

If 1400 kids were raped in this country there would be riots. The UK has turned in to a bunch of spineless faggots, you should all be ashamed of yourselves
>>
File: What.png (648 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
What.png
648 KB, 480x800
>this whole thread
Holy shit
>>
>>70198971
Not my problem mate. Arab and some paki chicks are smoking hot. I don't care what they do as long as I can corrupt their women with this superior cock.
>>
File: alondra[1].jpg (134 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
alondra[1].jpg
134 KB, 624x351
>>70199001
Gib Alondra.
>>
>>70196573
and i thought our tv show's are fake and shit.. guess i'am wrong
>>
>>70196573
Good.

I hope they rescue the millions of lebs that somehow ended up here.
>>
>>70196573
How could this have happened?
They were on the right side of history!
>>
>>70197537
>lebanon is a muslim country
our presedent should be christian maronite ,please read about us before you shitpost faggot
>>
>>70199616
>muh hezbollah

>A
>FUCKING
>TREE
>>
File: 1454907406451s.jpg (2 KB, 125x53) Image search: [Google]
1454907406451s.jpg
2 KB, 125x53
>>70196573

I am certain the only reason why we are hearing about this is because the media is sticking up for a fallen comrade.

Heard it on the radio this morning, the report only mentioned that the media cucks were being held. No mention of the reason why they were there or that they weren't even the intended target.

>muh tara brown.. and her crew

Another example of our MSM being one giant circle-jerk, completely ignorant to the task at hand.

Also, the mother is an idiot, so is anyone who went along with this hare-brained idea.
>>
>>70199662
are you trying to be a retard or you are already a retard ? talk straight you kangaroo fucker .
>>
>>70199764

>the mother is an idiot

that's rich coming from someone that posted a fucking thumbnail
>>
>>70199845

you have a fucking tree on your flag. You are even worse then canada. It doesn't matter that your president is a christian when your government has less power then a terrorist organisation.
>>
>>70197537
she chose to breed with a sandnigger she fully deserves what she gets
>>
>>70198863
he should try and get the kids to fuck off to lebanon and then pop out some more of his own. Just pretend the lebspawn don't exist anymore
>>
Aussies are shit, Lebanese people are shit.

Hang them all.
>>
>>70196573
It's just banter m8.
>>
File: josef.jpg (21 KB, 385x476) Image search: [Google]
josef.jpg
21 KB, 385x476
>>70196573
>>
>>70196573
If they actually did that I really would be ok with them rotting in a Lebanese prison. Journalists need to be woken the fuck up as it is.
>>
>>70197537
Fucking about with foreigners; Lesson 1

http://www.international-divorce.com/ca-lebanon.htm

Learn about their custody laws if you plan on getting knocked up. Took 5 seconds to Google.

But honestly mate, I've always found the Lebanese to be pretty cool bros, though I never had a fucking kid with 'em.
>>
File: HomerTab.jpg (18 KB, 275x206) Image search: [Google]
HomerTab.jpg
18 KB, 275x206
>nobody in the thread gives a shit about the kids and whats best for them
>>
>>70200992
>leb kids
>nobody gives a shit

I fail to see the problem.
>>
>>70200992
Not like anyone in the legal process on either side does either.
>>
>tv show applying the Australian law in foreign countries

Sounds legit
>>
>>70197984
>>70197537

Spot the friendzoned betacuck!
>>
>>70200992
Who are we to judge? The mother had the poor judgement to hook up with hajji, potentially a future FSA or ISIS martyr from the sound of it. What's best for the kids? An orphanage? Euthenasia? Jihadi school? Who the fuck knows? Not us. Kids could turn out fine in Lebanon. It's not like it's Saudi Arabia for Christ's sake.
>>
>>70201210

>if you are friends with your mates missus you must be a friendzoned betacuck

I personally think she probably hates me cause my mate comes drinking with me all the time
>>
>>70196573
Lebanese are the best immigrants Australia has. We need more
>>
Yep once again the big aussie blow fish turned up to tell em how it's done.
Let you in on a secret Australia is the pissweakest country ever to sit on the U.N security council
>>
>>70196573
The same crew that was """"""attacked""""" in Sweden? HAHAHA I knew they were crooks riling people up to get a story.
>>
>>70200992
their fucking lebs
you think some single mother is good for any kids?
>>
>>70201319
Americunt
>>
File: img_00201_1355176990096_l.jpg (94 KB, 700x336) Image search: [Google]
img_00201_1355176990096_l.jpg
94 KB, 700x336
Probly Bankstown hotties
>>
File: business pepe.jpg (70 KB, 449x559) Image search: [Google]
business pepe.jpg
70 KB, 449x559
>>70201940
nice flag
>>
>>70196655
Underrated
>>
>>70201940

FINALLY
>>
Ikr Mexico too tru
>>
>>70197945
as fucked as the muslim dad may be, those kids will end up less fucked up than if they come back to straya with their feminist mother.

have you looked into it? the woman is to blame and she needs to fucking learn her lesson. she got enriched.
>>
>>70203169
oh and to add on this, anyone who's watched 60 minutes wants to see those leftie journalists hang, regardless of what you think about this particular case.

fucking leftists
>>
>>70203169

>feminist mother

she isn't though, where do you get this idea that she is some raging leftist?
>>
>>70203460
she put out a video to julie bishop talking about how she regrets her enriching blah blah

she was a leftie woman who trusted a muslim and understandably got fucked.

are we supposed to console her now and tell her it's all gonna be ok? these bitches need to learn actions have consequences.

ANYWAY....

i think we all wanna see the reporter crew hanged, those fucks have been reporting leftist shit for far too long
>>
>>70203577
>i think we all wanna see the reporter crew hanged

fuck off edgy cunt.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.