[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the Syrian army found a mass grave in Palmyra when they retook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 14
So the Syrian army found a mass grave in Palmyra when they retook the city from ISIS, populated entirely with the tortured and raped corpses of women and children, including child sex slaves.

You all have sisters, nieces, cousins and female child relatives that you love, right? Now imagine some smelly islamist buying her for 50 cents, locking her up in a basement and sticking his smelly, circumcised cock into her every night while she screams in pain and cries for her family, then during the day he abandons her with nothing to entertain herself alone in the dark. Then, when defeated, he slits her throat, tosses her into a mass grave while she's still dying before moving on to a new city to find a new 8 year old to rape.

Then ask yourselves, why in the fucking hell are we not obliterating these scumfucks? Worse, why are we letting them into our countries? COMBINED THE ANGLOSPHERE IS THE MOST POWERFUL ARMY THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN AND WE ARE DOING NOTHING!! THEY'RE FUCKING LITTLE CHRISTIAN GIRLS AND MURDERING THEM AND WE WELCOME THEM INTO OUR COUNTRIES AND REFUSE TO USE OUR ARMIES AGAINST THEM?! WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH US?! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO US?! Our ancestors thought foot, teeth and nail, shed blood, despaired and died for the sake of holding those barbarians back at the gates of Europa and now we give them a free pass in despite the fact they are weaker and we are stronger than at any point in our shared history?

We need to destroy Saudi Arabia and take their oil, establish a Christian, anglo state of Jerusalem and reclaim Constantinople and Anatolia.
>>
This shit makes me so angry
>>
>>70196442
We need to stay the fuck out of the middle east and shoot the bastards that come here.
>>
Sandscum killing other sandscum. Not my problem desu.
>>
I thought they leveled Palmyra because it doesn't fit with their Islam is the only way to think theory they have going.
>>
>>70196556
If we stay out then they only become stronger. I agree with isolationism if you aren't willing to colonise it but when the radicals start to get uppity, we need to blow them to bits as many times as it takes.
>>
>>70196556
This. Close the continent no one in or out.
>>
>>70196442
source please?
>>
>>70196442
>Then ask yourselves, why in the fucking hell are we not obliterating these scumfucks?
Because they're an asset in a proxy war and the lives of civilians in Syria aren't relevant to geopolitics.
>>
>>70196442
>Look how evil isis is, mass murdering driving people off
>we need to mass murder, drive people off to establish our christian version of daesh

Jesus Christ Anzac, not that I have any love for Erdogan or his isis lackeys but you sound like them.
>>
>>70196442
Isnt that a good argument for not letting any immgration from these countries into any western country. Id dont give two fuck about mudslimes they were better of before we started with the liberals saviour complex for any third worlder
>>
>>70196561
Dude, they bombed your airport only a couple weeks ago.

You think they're gonna stop once they gain the infrastructure to become a proper nation? No, then their reach will be wider and more dangerous than ever before. They need to be destroyed while they're weak.
>>
>>70196442
I was agreeing with you until you said Anglo. We need to establish an Aramaean Christian State across the Middle East, wipe out Israel, Saudi Arabia, etc. and make it's capital New Babylon
>>
>>70196442
Even worse, why isn't the Obama Administration taking responsibility for arming and funding these fucks in the first place?
>>
>>70196677
>Killing off people that rape children is bad
t. islam
>>
>>70196442
>why in the fucking hell are we not obliterating these scumfucks?

Because the jews are our allies. Why would we kill them?
>>
>>70196708
If they do we nuke the fuck out of them end of fucking mudslime problem. You either go hard or go home
>>
we've bought the lies of slave morality and the concept of universal man.
we're faggots now.
>>
>>70196442
Didn't read, don't care. Muslims killing Muslims is fine, I approve
>>
>>70196708
I'm not worried in the slightest about an Islamic state if they want to fuck with us then we should drop an asteroid on their continent.

GG no re stay the fuck out of our lands.
>>
>>70196761
Not that, I'm an atheist. Please read your last sentence
>We need to destroy Saudi Arabia and take their oil, establish a Christian, anglo state of Jerusalem and reclaim Constantinople and Anatolia.

>"Genocide/mass murder/mass deportation is okay if our side does it"

t. Isis
t. Anzac shitposter
>>
>>70196709
Fuck off lad. Colonisation is the only way they can truly be reformed.
>>
>>70196834
Saudi Arabia will implode in 20 years anyway. Their oil won't mean anything when people are driving electric cars
>>
>>70196828
>GG no re stay the fuck out of our lands.
They're already here dude, and they aren't going anywhere. 700 new islamists a year.

Plus it's going to be worse once the ones with EU residence start spreading all over the globe.
>>
File: DeusVult.jpg (64 KB, 500x438) Image search: [Google]
DeusVult.jpg
64 KB, 500x438
My God!
There's a sober Australian with balls!

There's hope for your continent yet!
>>
>>70196852
Colonialism is why whites are all fucked up to begin with.
>>
>>70196828
>GG no re stay the fuck out of our lands.

Literally what Arabs said before the coalition forces did the opposite. Now they're getting their revenge. It's just karma.
>>
>>70196834
>Destroy Saudi Arabia, take their oil, reclaim Constantinople and Anatolia
Nothing here about genocide. Muslims can continue to live in our new glorious middle eastern colony, but they'll do so on our terms.
>>
>>70196709
I think we definitely need to build a new Babylon. We need to build a monument great enough that the whole world remembers it's place.
>>
>>70196949
I don't care what sackless manlets have to say.

If none of you have the balls to push the button i will do it.
>>
>>70196902
I really wish, but you are underestimating their wealth. They can live off and still fund their sick wahabi ideology for quite some time even if oil vanished tomorrow

>>70196957
lel. who am I to break your ciclerjerk/larp dreams. carry on.

I do believe saudi-west alliance was and will be considered one of the greatest mistakes of 20st century though.
>>
You didn't post anything evident that those freedom fighters were "raping girls."

This is the same bullshit fed to you from zionist outlets, you ignorant boy.
>>
>>70196442
Why would anyone on /pol/ care what happens to women? They are all redpill woman haters who think they are animals.
>>
>>70196834
Please, come up with a peaceful solution to a stopping a group that won't give up until there is not a single one left?

It's either fight fire with fire now and get it over with, then proceed to be peaceful, or try to ignore it and defend ourselves as best we can whilst their power grows and they chip away at us with the bombings and rapings.

Long, terrible death, or quick, brutal victory? Pick one.
>>
>>70196442
>We need to destroy Saudi Arabia and take their oil, establish a Christian, anglo state of Jerusalem and reclaim Constantinople and Anatolia.

I agree.

Trump is the only answer. He wants to destroy these Muslim rats and id happily sign up to wage war on these maggots.
>>
>>70197016
Cool taqiyya, Nedal.
>>
>>70196442
>#notallsmellycircumcisedcocks
>>
>>70197002
No they can't. Their army is pathetic, they've shown that in Yemen. Once people realize that they have no more source of wealth and no more American support, they'll be overthrown just like the shah was
>>
>>70197016
Yes, they were keeping those young Christian children alive so they could become productive citizens in a few years when the war is over.

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>70196442

People mocked Trump when he said he would bring back water boarding and a whole lot worse. If Trump loses ISIS will continue to ravage the region.
>>
>>70197024
Wiping them out would require global reform. I mean Saudi Arabia leads the anti terrorism coalition for fuck sakes
>>
>>70196997
From that basement? Alright mate, alright.
>>
>>70197238
That's because islam sympathisers and Africans have been running the UN for over a decade.

Once Aunty Helen gets in, things'll be different.
>>
>>70196442
>THE ANGLOSPHERE IS THE MOST POWERFUL ARMY THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN
You need to go back to school so you can learn how to spell America
Anglosphere has shit military compared to other advanced nations
America is not part of the Anglosphere, stop trying to pretend we are in your shitty little club
>>
>>70196708

So? They bombed our literal caliphate-city. Most people dead weren't even white. Still not my problem.
>>
We're all friends
>>
>>70196944
Pussy
>>
>>70197337
>America is not part of the Anglosphere

You are too right.
>>
>>70196677
christian version of daesh? eh wut?
>>
>>70197251
yeah because we all live in a basement like you right mate?

>>70197337
Fat fuck burger needs to stop pretending he is European and stay the fuck out of Europe. On your way fatty clap off you go.
>>
>>70197294
She's already renounced her loyalty to NZ when she joined the UN. I mean she said she doesn't represent our interests.
>>
>>70196442
I don't understand the people who say that ISIS fighters returning to the west should be "re-integrated" somehow, or "de-radicalized" (as though that's possible).

Every one of them should be prosecuted for conspiracy to commit murder and rape, and hopefully locked up for life.
>>
>>70196442

>Then ask yourselves, why in the fucking hell are we not obliterating these scumfucks?

Because they are causing problems for Russia and Iran.
>>
>>70196442
Syrian here, proof of this? I've always been skeptical of ISIS's own claims to their brutality since I'm from Raqqah and I have found many claims of theirs false, like the whole sex slave thing. And don't bait with emotion especially using little girls to make people angry, and heck I'm not even Muslim
>>
have congress vote on a war or gtfo
>>
>>70197390
you need to read a book about piracy you dumb burger. Trade with other nations should have been left up to them instead of bleeding heart liberals wanting to civilise far off lands.
>>
>>70197433
>Every one of them should be prosecuted for conspiracy to commit murder and rape, and hopefully locked up for life.
And waste tax payer money? Fuck it. Don't let them come back and bomb them.
>>
>>70196442
TAKE BACK THE HOLY LAND
SLAUGHTER MUSLIMS
RELIGION WAR NOW
>>
>>70196442
That all sounds very nice but how do you expect to do it when they're backed by the US? They wouldn't just let you kill their moderate beheaders
>>
>>70197348
you are cucked god damn. sad
>>
>>70197504
>I'm from Raqqah

What was it like before the war? How does it feel to know your city is the capital of evil?
>>
>>70197504
You know you could just google "ISIS child sex slavery" and get millions of results from news articles to interviews to UN reports to live leak videos showing the markets.
>>
File: 1458657990928.jpg (37 KB, 496x818) Image search: [Google]
1458657990928.jpg
37 KB, 496x818
We need a crusade!

DEUS VULT!
>>
File: large.jpg (80 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
80 KB, 800x599
>>70196677

Don't make us invade you again Turkey.

This time we'll get it right!
>>
>>70197613
It was ok

>>70197622
Can I see the videos. I've seen articles but anyone could write those, once one is written hundreds more will be written from it. And even if it is true, genocide inside a group is good. Genocide is what led to Europe being powerful through the elimination of the weak. It had a eugenic effect on the population.
>>
>>70197504
How would you feel about America or other western powers carpet-bombing Syria? I see a lot of the "kill them all, let god sort them out" mentality around here, and it's hard not to fall into that myself.
>>
>>70197433
The government would get a ton of shit for arresting mossad undercover agents
>>
>>70197238
Don't forget they head the UN human rights commission too
>tee-hee, silly infidels!
>>
>>70197725
One of many. Look them up yourself.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=54b_1450442195

Why are you so skeptical? Because you're a dirty mudslime who is sympathetic to ISIS? Neck yourself. Get out of our countries before we force you out, barbarian.
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (108 KB, 804x452) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
108 KB, 804x452
>>70196442
I think the better question is why do we secretly support these scumfucks, why do we OPENLY support the people that OPENLY support these scumfucks (Turkey and Suadi) and why the fuck do we constantly shill against the ONLY people that does something about these scumfucks.

Why?
>>
>>70197504
so you're expressing support for IS on a FBI and NSA owned site? They might be the puppets but they have to keep up appearances, brave of you
>>
>>70197653
Love this pic not going to lie.
>>
>>70196442
Imagine if Isis came and did this to our females.
We could start the west over again
>>
File: 44243_1255796293102_full.jpg (100 KB, 700x530) Image search: [Google]
44243_1255796293102_full.jpg
100 KB, 700x530
>>70197896
im mad as fuck and theres nothing i can do about it
>>
>>70196442
This post would've landed the OP in prison if he was in Europe
>>
>>70197801
I've stopped caring about my own people a while ago, that being said I don't like the West much either. I was born into this shit but I didn't ask for it. Let them carpet bomb, it will only lead to more Muzzies here since the jews want it. Most of the pro-refugee shit happening in the USA is led by kikes so be prepared for more shitskins. I'd figure I should just stay here

>>70197896
See thats all I've found and it doesn't fit within the ISIS narrative. They produce videos of the most gruesome shit, but not much about slavery. And I'm skeptical because I've read a bunch of reports about my town and I've seen many mistakes.

>>70197982
Where do I express support? Learn english mahmoud, its used more in the west than arabic or flemish.
>>
>>70196442
The jews won in WW2, didnt you know?
>>
>>70196442
I have 2 female cousins and I only see them like once a year (if that)
>>
>>70198052
You, I presume, are a young, white male living in the anglosphere. You can do anything you set your mind to. Don't let them keep you down. You are more powerful than you could ever imagine. You're the one the jihadis, the leftists. the globalists and the politicians fear more than anything else.
>>
>>70198136
Are they hot?
>>
>>70196442

We are dealing with a total war enemy and we're too pussy to fight a total war.

Isis members should be killed or be pow. Absolutely. No "leaving". Any city occupied should be bombed into oblivion. The commander's should be assassinated and any relative, friend or associated should also be.

Any person in any country funding or fighting Isis shall be considered an enemy and is a legitimate military target.

Any American or European national who joins Isis should be prosecuted for treason and executed if found guilty.

The West is too pussy to deal with it.
>>
Shouldn't have established kikeland and promoted infighting n the first place. Everything that's happening in middle East is the result of USA and UK's direct: involvement. But it's OK keep spouting, hose memes and yellow ng Deus Vult in your mum's basement you ignorant fucks
>>
>>70196442
God I can not fucking wait to get to go inna sandbox and remove sand people. My rotation can't come soon enough. I just have to get my absentee ballot before I go.
>>
File: 1449358776125.jpg (19 KB, 480x267) Image search: [Google]
1449358776125.jpg
19 KB, 480x267
>>70197896
>>70198052
>>
>>70198305
Good post.
Western nations don't know how to fight wars anymore.
>>
>>70197942
This

The best thing the west can do is to stay the fuck out of it.
Lets not fund rebel groups, let the shia and the Sunni fight it out.
This is a saudi - Iran proxy war
We don't like Isis or Hezbollah so why should we help either?
>>
>>70198355
Keep on yapping you Paki dog.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/australia/73902227/christmas-island-detainees-living-in-fear-as-kiwis-bash-weaker-inmates
>>
>>70198528
Because OP is a jew who wants more whites to die fighting shitskins while those same shitskins take refuge in your lands
>>
>>70198355
>Everything that's happening in middle East is the result of USA and UK's direct: involvement.
Islam has been at war with the west continuously since 700 AD, before either the USA or the UK were a thing.
>>
>>70198597
Yeah, thank you George doublejew Bush
>>
>>70198528
The west won't let anyone fight too close to their oil. The fucking US didn't even give a shit till fighters started taking over the oil refineries. Next thing you know they're out on a mass bombing campaign.
>>
>>70198662
But anon, the West was already colonizing Arab and Middle Eastern lands before Islam was a thing.
>>
WE TRIED TO WARN THEM
THEY ONLY HAD TO LISTEN
>>
>>70196561
Come on, why would you say such a thing?
I don't want them coming to europa as much as you do. But if this is true it's just sad, no person deserves to get treated like that in their own house. If anything, news like this only proves what cowards these capable male 'refugees' are for not protecting their women and children.
>>
>>70198528
>This is a saudi - Iran proxy war
Yep, and it would have been over 5 years ago without CIA/Mossad/Said/Turkey involvement.

Iran is like Atlantis compared to Saudi and Saudi and Turkey would be nothing without western support.
>>
>>70198662
Well to be fair they do like removing secular leaderships.
See Iran, Iraq, Libya etc
>>
>>70196442
Because our "leaders" like ISIS and give them money so they can screw up Syria.

My president is a literal Muslim traitor.
>>
>>70196442
I ask why all their men chickenshit it to Europe and leave the women to be killed. Such a brave people.
>>
>>70198305
well said
>>
File: 1412974688906.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1412974688906.png
108 KB, 400x381
>Who
>Cares
>About
>Non
>Whites?
>>
>>70198927
Non-whites do. Trust me, as a non-white I care only about my specific non-white group and I don't expect other non-whites or whites to care about us, in fact don't. Other people caring is what started this shit in the first place.

>>70198903
Yeah Christian men who allow this are cucks.
>>
Yeah go... guys we should totally invade Iraq again.
Totally dispensing justice and all that stuff.
>>
>>70198873
How can you be a traitor when you've been playing for the same team all along?
>>
>>70196917
>Australian
Yep, that's the one.
>>
File: 1447408120406.jpg (33 KB, 637x383) Image search: [Google]
1447408120406.jpg
33 KB, 637x383
>>70197896
those screams at the end

couldnt help but cry
>>
>>70196442
Good luck with that New Zealand.
Keep in mind your main export is hipsters, not military death.
>>
>>70196442
This is all because of you, Angloscum.
Constantinople would have been Orthodox Russian capital for 150 years already if not for some thing called Crimean War. No Israel, Christian Palestine, pacified muslims under imperial overwatch. No massive waves of muds raping the shit out of West.

Nice job fucking the continent one more time, you tiny islanders.
History's a bitch that bites back though. For everything from Crimean Treason to Serbia bombings.
>>
>>70201114
>new zealand
>hipsters
Wew.
>>
All muslims are like that

Mass graves is what the elites had planned for whites

Need to kill the traitors first
>>
>>70196442
i think about this shit constantly and it makes me mad and sad. I always have to ignore this shit when i see it coming because it ruins my day know this horror is happening, fucking probably as i speak there's probably child in a basement within a 25 mile radius of me and i can help them.
>>
>>70196442
>You all have sisters, nieces, cousins and female child relatives that you love, right?
No, not really. Where do you think you are?
>>
>>70198774

Only prior to Islam being born, not after it.
>>
>>70196442
>50 cents
tbf they do pay a couple huundred
>>
File: 1458696665333.jpg (70 KB, 736x856) Image search: [Google]
1458696665333.jpg
70 KB, 736x856

1: Barack Obama

2: Pope Francis

3: Angela Merkel

4: George Soros

5: Hillary Clinton
>>
File: Essex_gas_explosion_517261a.jpg (414 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Essex_gas_explosion_517261a.jpg
414 KB, 1024x576
>>70202093
>aristotiles
>>
>>70196442
Definitely this.
Make more "collateral damage" i.e. in war in iraq, drone wedding crasher etc.
And then who is survive (the orphaned kids, family), wait for 10-13 years, and they became another "Isis" member.
Rinse and repeat.
Profit?
>>
>>70197337
what language are you speaking, retard?
>>
>>70202093
Yeah, because if those five people were dead, suddenly all the problems in the West would be gone and we would just go kick Islam right in the butt. Definitely.
>>
>>70196442
Gonna need proof, criminal...
>>
>>70196759
>Obama Administration taking responsibility

MY SIDES. Leftists will perform great feats of mental gymnastics for him and his administration for centuries to come.
>>
>this is all being orchestrated by the NWO globalists......their intention is to disrupt peace and harmony in every part of the world to create civil wars and then finally WW3.....it sounds like a bond movie plot...but it is actually being played out in our life time....to be continued....
>>
>>70197399
Nigger population is staying the same percent at least. Gotta find the good in every situation I say.
>>
>>70196442
>anglo
wew, fuck off
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 600x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 600x395
>>70196442
>>
>>70196657
Look out of the window - your sauce is all around, Hans.
>>
>>70196828
750 refugees come here every year m8, what do???????
>>
Quite frankly i don't give a fuck what happens in sandnigger countries. All i want is for them not to fuck up my country.

As soon as shit hits the fan with these fucked i'm going out with a killing spree like no other.

Fuck sandniggers, give me my country back!
>>
>>70197896
>the girls start wailing
Right here, both made me intensely angry and chilled me to the core at the same time. These monsters need to be wiped out.
>>
>>70197024
>Please, come up with a peaceful solution to a stopping a group that won't give up until there is not a single one left?
Much easier than you think
Gunboats in Mediterranean, shooting all unregistered ships on sights.
It's not that Europe has to take in Muslim immigrants.
No immigration to Europe - no problem for Europe. Or do you think these cavemen are able to attack proper states and armies?
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.