[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say goodbuy to your guns, Americans.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: America in nutshell.jpg (876 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
America in nutshell.jpg
876 KB, 2560x1440
"Hillary Clinton responded on Wednesday on “Morning Joe,” saying it’s “one of my biggest contrasts with Sen. Sanders, that he would place gun manufacturers rights and immunity from liability against the parents of the children killed at Sandy Hook.”

“It’s just unimaginable to me,” she added. "

http://www.salon.com/2016/04/06/bernies_giant_misfire_on_guns_his_tone_deaf_position_on_sandy_hook_lawsuit_should_open_democrats_eyes/

No body is going to sell guns if they can be sued for someone else using them criminally.
>>
>>70195625

It's almost like someone is PAYING her to make sure only criminals have access to guns.
>>
>>70195625

They will try but fail we are not going to give up our guns. If they even tried something like this politicians would be swinging from trees.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z49iZ0O1bSs
>>
Funny thing about you "taking" people's guns is that you really have no idea how many guns a person might have.
>>
>>70196125
>>70195854
She knows that. But that is not what is going on. She wants people to be able to sue the gun manufacturer for someone using their gun in criminal activities.

Which means that guns would be hard to get and very expensive. The manufacturer would still sell, but they would have to have a background check, which you'd pay for and then pay an insurer, or self-insure, and you'd pay for that too.

An extra month to get a gun, several hundreds added to the price and guns that are good for crime, handguns, assault rifles are basically unavailable.

Then once that is the case you can move onto harsher methods. Slow boil.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>70195854
No they would just start acclimatizing to room temperature after acquiring a new orifice or two. That being said it's very important to finish them off because there is nothing the anti's love to use to shill for them than some one with gun related brain damage. Ol braniack got paraded around for decades.
>>
>>70196125
Fucking this.

I cannot tell you how many guns I have inherited, been gifted, or am just borrowing without the paperwork that goes with them.

Some people find guns in the attic they didn't even know they had.

Having the police find and take all of someone's guns is about as easy as taking each and every last McDonald's toy; there will always be one stuck between the couch cushion.
>>
File: comgun.jpg (47 KB, 500x429) Image search: [Google]
comgun.jpg
47 KB, 500x429
>>70195625
soros, who is invested in the gun industry, donated 8 million to the clinton campaign
>>
>>70197577
also there are former NRA representatives that have endorsed her
>>
>>70197577
>>70197640
but that could be because she's a war monger
>>
"We don't want to take away your guns, we just want to take away your guns."

- Democrats
>>
File: 1408033647472.png (14 KB, 635x773) Image search: [Google]
1408033647472.png
14 KB, 635x773
>>70195625
>here is a piece of paper that I endorse and you will obey this
>or else I am going to let this bear (the state) maul you to death.
>>
>>70197577
She also represents Wall Street, and those guys have given her and Bill millions and donated millions to her campaign. Remember how they were scared of Occupy, and those were skinny vegans practicing yoga.

In China, where the robbery of the people is on a whole different level, towns sometimes fight the military and sometimes win.
>>
>>70195625
so we can sue budweiser if you get too drunk ?
so we can sue dodge if you go to fast in ur challenger ?
so we can sue macdonalds if you get heart disease ?
so we can sue marlboro if you get cancer ?
so we can sue id games if ur kid goes full columbine ?
so we can sue lbgt (whatever) if ur kid turns gay ?
so we can sue africa if nigras go cat 5 chimpout ?
so the families of the slain at benghazi can sue shillary and obama ?

i think the mayor of chicago tried this, yea ?

also

i want off this ride
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.