[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just found out from my mum that one of my direct ancestors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: angrysheep.jpg (26 KB, 350x230) Image search: [Google]
angrysheep.jpg
26 KB, 350x230
>just found out from my mum that one of my direct ancestors was Jewish
What the FUCK do I jew /pol/?
Do I just kill myself for the greater good?
>>
>>70195518
You should kill yourself for being gullible and falling for the memes.
>>
>>70195518
What is it with this "part-Jewish" meme? Like, just convert desu
>>
>>70195518

Don't be a Jew, it's that simple.

Being a Jew is a choice you make.
>>
I too learnt I have jew blood inside me, it's a horrible feeling, like being told you have cancer.
>>
this
>>70195607

or you could just decide to stop being both a sperg and a shitposter
>>
File: why.jpg (23 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
23 KB, 500x259
Jews are the most sucessful ethnic group in the world. Highest IQ, so many nobel prizes, substantially higher than average income. I also have a Jewish ancestor about 200 years ago, unfortunately that doesn't mean shit.

>tfw you will never be jewish master race
>>
Move to Israel, you faggot. This is the golden ticket to the master race club. When all of us goyim die in the impending world war you'll be safeguarded because your leaders have probably thought out ways to avoid getting rekt.
>>
>>70195518
Almost every European has a Jewish ancestor. Just don't worship Satan like they do
>>
use it to explain away your failings as a man like i do
>>
>>70195518
Sucks dude

Try not to be evil I guess, resist the urge. Then blenda up with anyone who isn't jewish
>>
>>70197176

this there was some video about that cant find it at the moment
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.