[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Bipolar disorder exist or is it just a way for pharma to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1458454528391.gif (2 MB, 270x188) Image search: [Google]
1458454528391.gif
2 MB, 270x188
Does Bipolar disorder exist or is it just a way for pharma to get revenue? I was diagnosed by 2 psychiatrists for having "Bipolar Disorder Type 2".
>>
I suffer from bipolar disorder type 2, I feel sad all the time. What about you?
I take venlafaxine, valproic acid and aripiprazole btw.
>>
Yes and it has a biological basis. No one knows htf it works though :3
>>
>>70194418
it does exists before that. its documented on medical literature in freud as : maniac depression. they will keep adding differences and types because they are retarded. the desease structure is the same.
>>
>>70194510
>I feel sad all the time
Wouldn't that make you just polar? Where is the "bi" part
>>
>>70194510
I was taking some medication but I stopped. I shift from being happy to being sad on a daily basis but I assumed it was normal.
>>
>>70194418
It exists. My neighbour has it and was batshit insane without meds. I have no idea which type she has, that's new to me.
>>
>>70194571
I feel like life would instantly get better for you if you stop being a man using creepy cat emoticons. You're not Japanese, you're expected to at least give the impression that you produce testosterone, anon.
>>
It exists but that doesn't mean it isn't being over-diagnosed with or without influence from people who make the drugs for it.
>>
>>70194609
the bi part is the mania. its related with euforia and in some cases with drug abuse, buying stuff like yo uwere a millionaire and other stuff. To psychoanalysis the maniac depression logic is this : the dude goes in to a deep depression to save enough momentum to get high as fuck on the maniac phase. this phases are very intense and short. the biggest problem is that sometimes people die in this phase due drug abuse. so taking the medication is pivotal to the treatment.
>>
>>70194418
It does. But there are many who are misdiagnosed.
Or people who are idiots, who are manic when doing stupid things.
Then depressed when the consequences of their actions catch up to them.
>>
>>70194609
I have light maniac episodes
>>
>>70194876
diagnosing bipolar disorder as depression is fucked up. if you give depression meds to a bypolar you might kill the dude. he needs something to regulate the humor, by that i mean you need to block the highs and the lows to modulate the humor.
>>
It exists but is not a disorder.
>>
>>70194418

Bipolar I exists. It's one of the worst ways for "big pharma" to get revenue as the best treatment for it is very cheap: Lithium. I spend $15 a month on meds.

Bipolar II is more of a money maker as they are still trying to stop depression without using SSRIs. It's very hard to treat depression in bipolar patients without causing mania. Otherwise everyone could just take 5-htp or some other cheap serotonin enhancer.

>>70197802

Do you have a technical definition of disorder you are going by, or is it a personal one?
>>
>>70194418
Check your thyroid before you believe in bipolar diagnosis.
>>
A lot of designer diseases exist, it's just they're over abused by people claiming to have it in order to get drugs/special treatment.
>>
>>70194418

i'm inclined to believe it does exist but it's overdiagnosed. I had been diagnosed as bipolar when I was going through a rough patch but I overcame the symptoms and now i'm perfectly fine.
>>
>>70194418
Every disorder is a my daddy didn't punish or direct me enough disorder.

I guess they'd prefer to be told they have something, be validated in their mindset, rather than to form habits of restraint that make the inklings effect minute.
>>
>>70194418
Bipolar is just disagreement with the world:

Many people are naturally manic, have grand visions and drive, yet they're too sensitive under negative environmental influences, so instead of moulding the environment, they get pushed back too easily to "status quo reality", get disappointed and feel wronged by God if no one else, and feel that as depression.

Eventually they rise again, but their weakness collapses the effort, again.

They're like a phoenix. Sometimes they fly.
>>
Anyone tried pure CBD for bi polar disorder?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.