[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should we do with mentally ill homeless? Pic related. Just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160406-231557~2.png (1 MB, 1050x1420) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160406-231557~2.png
1 MB, 1050x1420
What should we do with mentally ill homeless? Pic related. Just saw it on kekbook. Stay safe, Pierce County ppl.
>>
>>70194397

Put them in hospitals? They're ill, as you said. Dont' they do that in America?
>>
>>70194601

It says they escaped the hospital. I'll let it slide since you are Canadian and that means you're dumb.
>>
>>70194601
I live in Eugene and there are so many fucking homeless here it's ridiculous.

I imagine 90 percent are mentally ill either from birth or from years of heavy drug use.

I wish there was something that could be done that was humane, but every day I grow more weary of them.

I think its time to go ahead and put a program in place to euthanize them.
>>
>>70194601
In the 70's and 80's they let them all out so we could afford to house more niggers in federally custody
>>
>>70194397
Aw shit nigger that's right down the street from me
>>
File: ohshit.jpg (359 KB, 1841x1089) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.jpg
359 KB, 1841x1089
>>70194601
>tfw New Brunswick closed mental hospitals and the mentally ill homeless flooded into Fredericton.
>>
Keeping them in hospitals isn't super humane.

I guess you could have 'voluntary work farms' where they could work a simple manual labor farm job in the sticks away from people. They earn minimum wage and are provided with barracks sleeping areas.

The real nutters throw in hospitals, but the trainables put them to work. I bet you find a lot of them aren't as 'crazy' as you think .
>>
>>70194979
and then you moved to Japan?
>>
>>70196579
Spoiler, he was among the crazies that was released.
>>
>>70194895

This is true, but it's been forgotten how ghastly those places were.

"Deinstitutionalization" began when SSI and the like provided some form of income for those who were young but not able. You had people who had been forcibly committed for decades despite being of no harm to themselves or to others and otherwise completely capable of taking care of themselves. It was not uncommon for people with OCD to be institutionalized continually, for years.
>>
>>70194397
Gotham can't solve this problem for 60 years.
>>
Shoot them, obviously.
>>
>>70194397
Give them houses, medication, therapy, love, and jobs.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.