[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Join the Political Party of the Statera Union
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: SU Flag 2.png (52 KB, 1002x757) Image search: [Google]
SU Flag 2.png
52 KB, 1002x757
We believe all Non-Peaceful religions such as Islam and Judaism must be removed. Also, Anti-Immigration (liege's), they take jobs and opportunities for men and women going into -Adult Hood" They must be sent back to there original location (Deported from the USA). As for taking care of children, If you cannot care for the child properly and meet proper needs, you must have an abortion. Or, meet the needs by the time the child is born. As for the mass amounts living off of welfare, • Welfare must be removed, this will stop people from sitting around living off of it. This will also cause fear, making citizens want to get a job. Jobs for upcoming adults are important, and now in schools, they are teaching you math and other subjects you may or may not use in your future career. At the age of 14 years old, the child must take the P.C.P (Pre-Career Plan). They select one, from a list of jobs they are planning to take, once selected, they are educated about that job and what is required. Then, at the age of 19 years old, you go to your planned/job career and you take the test to see if you qualify, also, there must be no more Common Core andno more SATs/PSATs As for healthcare, Obama Care must be removed. And Cancer and HIV/Aids research must stop, it will most likely never be cured, HOWEVER treatment will still be distributed among the people, and it will be manufactured by the government, not by other companies. As for entertainmeant, music should be controlled and monitored by the Statera Union, all forms/types of music are allowed, just none encouraging or influencing violence or negativity (Such as rap)-(Influencing drug usage, drug dealing, ect.). As for "Online" crime, Internet Users are HIGHLY monitored, if you are caught doing suspicous activity you will be questioned.
>Part 1
>>
File: SU Flag 3.png (33 KB, 977x653) Image search: [Google]
SU Flag 3.png
33 KB, 977x653
Also, all Oil sources (That are currently controlled by the terrorist organization known as ISIS) must be captured immediately or destroyed. As for "political" movements, "#BLM","#WLM" and "#ALM" ("Matter" Movements) are no longer tolerated. They will not politically change anything or make a difference, therefore only causing hated and violence. This also goes for "Feminism" movements, men and women already have equal rights. Therefore, no need for Feminist acts. There are a lot of bad people out there, Child Molesters have a choice of death, or frequent torture; Child molestation will not be tolerated in any way. And, all current set Prison times are now extended by 3.5 years, causing crimes to be more risky and terrifying to do, therefore lowering the crime rate. Which leads to; Dressing (Or acting) as gang(s) members, or even representing certain colors, will not be tolerated. All who "represent" gangs cause and create violence. Those who disobey will be charged with a fine. As for "abortion policies". Children that are abandon by there parents, are put into some type military school/camp. Only if the parents are not to be found. If parents are found abandoning there child or infant, they will be charged of a fine of $25,000.00, without hesitation or remorse. "People fighting back" - Riot participants are shot, peaceful protest is acceptable, but causing meaningless violence and property damage is useless. Disrespecting or attacking Liberals, is not bad or an issue (As long as no property damage is done in the process)- they are problem causers, and they want to take money from your wallets. Homeless are captured and put into the military, and are used as foot soldiers, if they cannot be properly trained for military combat, they are transported to the Southern border of the USA, and must do the MMW (Million Mile Walk) into Mexico. They are to line up and walk out of the USA from the southern boarder, and march out. From there, they are on there own.
>Part 2
>>
File: SU 5.png (297 KB, 1600x1400) Image search: [Google]
SU 5.png
297 KB, 1600x1400
>JOIN OUR CHATROOM
>https://us22.chatzy.com/91500550029216
>(General discussion only)

>TL;DR
>Bullet Version (Attached Image)
>(OUTDATED)

Ideas and opinions welcome.
>>
File: Statera Union Party.png (215 KB, 800x3000) Image search: [Google]
Statera Union Party.png
215 KB, 800x3000
>>
Come on Anons. You all get your dick wet over Hitler, Trump, and other "Did nothing wrong" figures.

Rate this shit yo.
>>
>>70194325

How is Judaism violent?
Unless you're a foreskin, you have literally nothing to worry about.
>>
>>70197171
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>70197300
Normally I would respond with the bants,

But I recognize that name, and bow to you oldfag.
>>
>>70197395

>with the bants,
>that name
>old

leelellelelelle
>>
>>70197555
Trips.

You just enjoy being a dirty namefag dontcha?

Abusing kids, dishing it out. If I didn't know better I'd say you're getting hard...
>>
>>70194325
>>70197171
I dig it. But it's nothing like Hitler's policies anon, there needs to be a more controlled market and more nationalism
>>
>>70197726
I'm just some random dick the OP met on another chat. But when he comes back online, I'll tell him.

Truthfully you should've seen his first image. Super cringey.
>>
>>70197719

I found the faggot.

Tyrone, take care of this faggot.
>>
>>70197814
Oh Anon-kun. Not tryone and his dindus. You make me quiver here...
>>
Also, all Oil sources (That are currently controlled by the terrorist organization known as ISIS) must be captured immediately or destroyed. As for "political" movements, "#BLM","#WLM" and "#ALM" ("Matter" Movements) are no longer tolerated. They will not politically change anything or make a difference, therefore only causing hated and violence. This also goes for "Feminism" movements, men and women already have equal rights. Therefore, no need for Feminist acts. There are a lot of bad people out there, Child Molesters have a choice of death, or frequent torture; Child molestation will not be tolerated in any way. And, all current set Prison times are now extended by 3.5 years, causing crimes to be more risky and terrifying to do, therefore lowering the crime rate. Which leads to; Dressing (Or acting) as gang(s) members, or even representing certain colors, will not be tolerated. All who "represent" gangs cause and create violence. Those who disobey will be charged with a fine. As for "abortion policies". Children that are abandon by there parents, are put into some type military school/camp. Only if the parents are not to be found. If parents are found abandoning there child or infant, they will be charged of a fine of $25,000.00, without hesitation or remorse. "People fighting back" - Riot participants are shot, peaceful protest is acceptable, but causing meaningless violence and property damage is useless. Disrespecting or attacking Liberals, is not bad or an issue (As long as no property damage is done in the process)- they are problem causers, and they want to take money from your wallets. Homeless are captured and put into the military, and are used as foot soldiers, if they cannot be properly trained for military combat, they are transported to the Southern border of the USA, and must do the MMW (Million Mile Walk) into Mexico. They are to line up and walk out of the USA from the southern boarder, and march out. From there, they are on there own.
>>
File: Who's behind this post....jpg (40 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
Who's behind this post....jpg
40 KB, 491x491
>>70197258
>>
>>70197851
>Oh Anon-kun. Not tryone and his dindus. You make me quiver here...

Fggot
>>
>>70197899
Found my twin. Sup broski. Is there something you're trying to point in particular? You just copied and pasted that original paragraph.
>>
>>70197955
Respond intelligently, and I'll stop being a fagito with his doritos up in this burrito famalam.
>>
File: Bike_Pet_Carrier_grande.jpg (100 KB, 489x600) Image search: [Google]
Bike_Pet_Carrier_grande.jpg
100 KB, 489x600
oh goody, I like roleplay threads. any chance this is going to get ______sexual______?
>>
>>70198055
>famalam

Found the gay nigger.

Kid, stop, I thought It was funny the first few posts. Are you seriously trying to recruit kids to join you on some gay channel?
>>
>>70198155
Not really. It's 12:40 up in my side of the states, and I'm just not feeling like sleep.

Might as well talk shit with another equally bored namefag.
>>
>non-peaceful
FUCK OFF KEK
>>
>>70198231

>namefag

I'm tripping, famalamalam!

Learn to trip or get the fuck out, names don't work here if you want to be respected... this isn't reddit, no upboats... no downboats! you have no reputation here!
>>
>>70198306
Such wisdom, such epic maymays.

So how's your night anon?

You bored too I guess. That's cool.
>>
>>70198356

i'm good
>>
>>70198403
Glad to hear it man.

So what's your legit thoughts on this?

I found it cringey, and kinda dumb. But I figured I see how /pol/ takes it. Ya know, to see if it is SATIRE, or not.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 459x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 459x278
That flag is even more gay than the pride flag and cascadia flag combined.
>>
>>70198479

What are you trying to get an opinion on?
>>
>>70198529
Well, it took multiple anons to get OP to drop his original stance on religion. He was "ANTI RELIGION, IT CAUSES ALL EVIL".

So he's passionate but kinda dumb and leddit tier. So anything you see that needs change?
>>
>>70198628

SU Co-Leader .J (ID: mNnxQvuz

Who's that?

Why are you trying to pick up where he left off?
>>
>>70198719
Some anon from Sacramento or so he says. Don't know. Just joined his super secret chat on his first thread, and thought it be funny to be on this thread. He's asleep, and said "Keep it alive".
>>
Literally Singapore.

Fuck off kids.
>>
>>70198814

Never read that anywhere in his "manifesto"

good luck then, let him off himself

I'm out.
>>
>>70198881
K. I'm bored of this too. Night anon, and other anons.

Enjoy the EDGE of this.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.