[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Three questions..... 1) If you had to vote for either Hitler,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 334x151) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 334x151
Three questions.....

1) If you had to vote for either Hitler, Stalin, or Mussolini... who would it be and why.

2) If these 3 guys were running for president of the USA, and you have to separate them into political parties.. which one would be the Republican, Democrat, and Independant.

3) Which of these 3 guys are most like Trump, which one is most like Cruz, and which one is most like Kasich.
>>
Stalin was leftist, he isn't anywhere near being compared to Republican candidates... Wait...
>Kasich
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC9RP2CSfpo&ab_channel=imjowsef
>>
File: dotdotdot.png (439 KB, 797x738) Image search: [Google]
dotdotdot.png
439 KB, 797x738
>>70196175
>leftist
>picked up lenin's state capitalism
>was basically an anarcho-capitalist gang lord in georgia at behest of Lenin
>strikes deals with the west
>leftist

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/ford-signs-agreement-with-soviet-union

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEVOIO4TbZs
>>
>>70194242

I'd honestly vote Hitler, Musolini is a joke and Stalin would just enslave me. Not a fan of genocide, but there isn't much worst than life under communism.

I'd put Stalin as a Dem, Musolini as a Rep, and Hitler independent.

I don't think any current GOP candidates are very close to any of them. Maybe you could say Bernie is kinda commie.
>>
Mussolini. Hitler was a madman , even Mussolini said it . If not for hitler , italy would be glorious country now
>>
>>70194242
Stalin easily, he would kill about 100 million Americans first month in office.
>>
Mussolini.

His only mistake was getting Italy into a war that it was clearly not ready for.
>>
>>70196782
Essentially this

But Hitler as Trump, Mussolini as Cruz and Kasich as Stalin
>>
1)Hitler
2Hitler(Independent) , Mussolini(Republican), Stalin(Democrat)
3)Mussolini is Kasich(though I think that would be an insult to Mussolini), Hitler is Trump, Stalin is Cruz
>>
>>70194242
Hitler turned a country around and let's be honest he probably wouldn't push for genocide unless he was backed into a corner.
>>
>>70196782
Essentially this

>>70196860
>italy would be glorious country now
How?

>>70196943
Then he shouldn't of invaded Greece. That wasn't Hitler's idea
>>
>>70196581
>Implying Stalin was anything more than a communist pieces of shit jew
You're an idiot
>>
>>70196782
Trump is closer to Hitler than any candidate is to any of the others
Both Hitler and Trump are Nationalists who prefer isolationism and strong economics
>>
>>70196943
Only an idiot would choose a leftist superstate ideology as the means to bring their nation back to glory as it was in the old days
>>
File: switchlaugh.jpg (11 KB, 261x194) Image search: [Google]
switchlaugh.jpg
11 KB, 261x194
>>70197127
>georgians, possibly ossetians are jewish
>killed jews in the great purge

you're fucking retarded
>>
Mussolini
sounds like a cool guy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.