[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This meme has gone too far. This man is not a natural-born citizen.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: canadian[1].jpg (23 KB, 342x256) Image search: [Google]
canadian[1].jpg
23 KB, 342x256
This meme has gone too far.

This man is not a natural-born citizen.

His mother was a registered canadian voter.

His dad was Cuban.

You fucks gave obongo so much shit but atleast he was born in a US state.

Why are repubs fielding a candidate that literally isn't American for the highest office in the land?
>>
nobody can explain it to cruz cultists

they can't be reasoned with
>>
>>70194071
He's a CSIS mole. Prepare your anus america, you're being annexed.
>>
>>70194071
He has no chance of winning anyway

Unattractive

uncharismatic

Known liar

Too radical
>>
>>70194200

I just don't get it.

According to the constitution, literal anchor babies have more claim to the office than he does.
>>
>>70194291
he is the antiTrump
>>
At this point he's a spoiler like Kasich. This election ended months ago, but the party rigged it. It's ok, though. Even if Trump loses, the war is not lost, the GOP will be buried by next election.
>>
File: FuckoffelRato.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
FuckoffelRato.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>70194273
>>
>>70194071
He is so fucking ugly, his voice is irritating, and he is probably going to get his secret sex life exposed.

Plus the Canadian problem, don't see why the GOP thinks they can even run him.
>>
>tea party spergs out about obama potentially being born in kenya
>4 years later the tea party supports a literal canadian born in canada the most
why
>>
>>70194071
>why are repubs fielding a candidate that literally isn't american for the highest office in the land

because they are lower scum than liberals
>>
>>70196108
Because the majority of conservatives are racist hippocrits, who bitch and cry when they don't get their way.
>>
>>70194306
Except he is a natural born citizen according to the constitution. Numerous scholars and lawyers have already said so.

Why do you think Trump never filed that lawsuit?
>>
I wouldn't even care if he technically did qualify (he doesn't). I still wouldn't vote for him. He's a goddamn Cuban from Calgary. I don't need a law to tell me not to vote for someone with roots in another country. I'm an American, I know enough to not do it on instinct.
>>
>>70196291
Quit lying Dan Gabriel of Applied Memetics.
>>
YOU WILL HAVE YOUR RAT AND YOU WILL LIKE IT
>>
>>70196291

his mom was a registered canadian voter and his dad was cuban.

Does he have a consular report of birth abroad?

I don't think so.
>>
No standing U.S. president has ever been born outside the United States.

It's your duty to keep it that way, /pol/
>>
>>70194291
lesser of two evils
>>
>>70194273
CSIS, the subsidiary of the Pentagon?
>>
>>70195960
>don't see why the GOP thinks they can even run him.

They don't. The RNC has zero control over this election cycle, aside from putting the brakes on Trump (that's why Kasich is still in the race). Cruz is a far-right nutjob that can't win a national election, and his entire job is to keep Trump off the top of the ticket so Trump doesn't fuck the Republicans down the ticket. If Trump gets the nomination, not only to the Republicans write off the White House, they won't be able to get a dog catcher elected.
>>
File: 1459201438302.jpg (57 KB, 584x960) Image search: [Google]
1459201438302.jpg
57 KB, 584x960
>>70196954
>fag in ID

well shit
>>
>>70194333
Trips say so.
>>
>Trumptards actually think their idiot is going to get the nomination

Say hello to President Cruz for me, friends
>>
File: 1446171782616.jpg (437 KB, 1508x1493) Image search: [Google]
1446171782616.jpg
437 KB, 1508x1493
>>70199243
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.