[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of this man? He has very similar views
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 25
File: Varg-smiling.jpg (11 KB, 320x350) Image search: [Google]
Varg-smiling.jpg
11 KB, 320x350
What does /pol/ think of this man? He has very similar views to all of us and understands what is happening in Europe
>>
File: 1447987286128-1.png (98 KB, 673x537) Image search: [Google]
1447987286128-1.png
98 KB, 673x537
>>
>>70193705
He's an odinist who burns down churches. Hes the same as a white Muslim
Also his music is shit
>>
He killed Euronymous, which is cool
>>
>>70193705
looks like hutch from machinima
>>
>>70193705
Good musician. Whether /pol/ likes it or not, he was important in giving White nationalism the shred of artistic legitimacy it currently has. Also played a crucial role in the development of black metal.

He can be kind of autistic and can come off as arrogant. I guess he really is /pol/ personified. If it wasn't for his religious beliefs, /pol/ would slobber his cock.
>>
>>70193705
average music with some good songs.
decent videos actually.
>>
>>70193967
Do other not like him because of the fact that he is a pagan or that he hates all other organized religion?
>>
Wonderful musician and founding father of black metal .

Sometimes I watch his youtube channel(Thulean Perspective), he understands things,but in general I don't like his views.

But his music is great and couldn't be underrated.
>>
>>70194089
Can't speak for everyone, but I think most people here don't like his anti-Christianity. See >>70193774
>>
>>70194202
Just curious, which of his views don't you like?
>>
>>70193745
Have you seen his life? He has a qt aryan girl, a kid and lives in a nice place in the countryside of France. Certainly not anything like that picture.
>>
>>70194376
>a kid
he has a buttload of kids m8
>>
>>70194436
Didn't know, I've only seen one in a video on his channel.
He's basically living the /pol/ life then. Saving the white race.
>>
>>70194493
The whole Neo-Pagan thing throws /pol/lacks for a loop.
>>
>>70193705
His game could be better, rules need a bunch of work, bloated as is.

Explain what the deal with wind classifications is in 2E, Varg.
>>
>>70194599
I wonder how much he makes off of his music and books
>>
>>70194542
Yeah. I can definitely understand it, though. I don't consider myself a pagan or anything, but there's a pretty strong case to be made against Christian influence in the European worldview, and I'd support a restoring of the pagan ideals in its place. I'm not sure if it's possible though.
>>
>>70194686
same here f@m
>>
>>70194686
What are pagan ideals?
>>
File: typicalfinnishboy.jpg (45 KB, 511x606) Image search: [Google]
typicalfinnishboy.jpg
45 KB, 511x606
https://thuleanperspective.com/2013/07/31/why-odalism/
>>
>>70194202
>founding father of black metal.

Lol
>>
>>70194599
I've always wanted to try MYFAROG but I don't have anyone to play RPGs with. I wish there were good single player table-top games
>>
>>70194799
Solitaire?
>>
>>70194752
>>
>>70194686
I agree with this.

>>70194752
Honor and tradition are the two of the big ones.
>>
A great musician but very shallow in terms of ideas. He also went more extreme in prison, I relate this with Euronymous's political views. He was a communist. Varg's views went more extreme with rightists' support and his hate of Euronymous.
>muh northern pagan blood
>>
Burned down our heritage to be edgy. Never mind the rest. Can never forgive him for that.
>>
wow, odinism, so sophisticated

what are his views on Tiber Septim
>>
>>70194968
Jeg faller is one of my favorite metal songs, vanvidd too I guess
>>
>>70194799
If you want to play RPGs, don't start with MYFAROG. Gather some buddies together and try something a bit lighter on rules to start with.

/pol/ stuff aside, the issue with the game is that the game is about as dense as D&D 3.5 in rules with half the amount of explanation. It's not newcomer friendly.

You know what is a great game? Unknown Armies, that is the shit.
>>
File: 1459924290828.jpg (84 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1459924290828.jpg
84 KB, 500x370
>>70194922
>Is Turkish
>>
>>70194752
Generally what de Benoist explains here: https://archive.org/details/OnBeingAPagan

Some of the most important things in my view are the understanding of time as cyclical rather than linear, which is in direct conflict with progressive Whig historiography, the idea of the earthly as sacred and generally of divinity as attainable to some degree by humans ("heroes" in old tales usually partook in some of the gods' powers), ancestor worship (see the history of burial mounds in Europe), and the general idea of local, ethnic gods as opposed to a universal God who watches over everyone.
>>
>>70194968
It's not your heritage, it's the heritage that was imposed upon your people somewhat recently in the scheme of things.

At least read his argument m8
>>
>>70195161
Was just about to say this

Varg was trying to uncuck the Heritage of Norway. It may have seemed juvenile but when you're trying to make a statement, sure the moral majority are going to try to belittle your actions.
>>
At first I thought this was just an inauthentic rehashing of very basic values with no specific ties to a coherent theology or spiritual system, but then I saw it uses terms like "my kindred" and "hearth." This is the real deal, man. It might even have been penned by Magni Bronzebeard himself
>>
>>70194968
Nordic Christians are cucks.
>>
>>70195039
Nords hate the Empire, you N'wah.
>>
>>70195161
>>70195288
>haha those damn natives and 'their' land
>might makes right!
Literally the case
>brute kike worshippers!!!!
>>
>>70194849
>>70194889
What is explicitly pagan about those views? It seems you can subscribe to a number of philosophies and still follow those rules. What else does paganism entail?
>>70195144
Interesting. How do you view the place of science in all this?
>>
>>70193705
Christcucks hate him.
>>70193774
Christians are basically white muslims/Jews
>>
>>70195161
Bullshit. Nobody imposed shit on the Norse, there was no war of Christian conquest, it took over because it was a better fucking religion than the hideous worship of disgusting pirates.

Pagans are scum. All that stupid cuck accomplished was destroying a little bit more Norwegian culture.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (24 KB, 460x319) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
24 KB, 460x319
>>70195124
>has no fucking idea about the top
>scrolls still having no idea
>sees a Turk
>"HAH! I shall now put a cricket photo and write "is a Turk"! T-t-that will show him! Yeah!"
>>
>>70195421
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAetDRkTcxo
>>
>>70194922
Euronymous was just an edgelord who worshiped Stalin and Hitler to be "evil".
>>
>>70195544
>cricket

You fucking wish roach
>>
>>70195477
History is written by the victor, if there was opposition to Christianity you wouldn't hear about it. He destroyed Norwegian architecture, but that was about it (Granted a bit of shame, Fantoft was a nice looking building). Nothing Norwegian about a bunch of people worshiping an Eastern deity on top of a Pagan holy site.
>>
>>70194849
i honor my true honor of my pledge to my family my honor of my pledge to those fidelity in danger of honor
>>
>>70195477
I Islam took over from Christianity in the Middle East because it's a "better religion?", you'll find it spread more quickly through the Middle East (formerly majority Christian) than Christianity did in Northern Europe.
>>
>>70194234

>anti-capitalist neo-pagan ethnonationalist

He has some good opinions on SOME things, but pick anything besides primitivist fascism and you're at odds.
>>
>>70193705
I like his daughter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsOddZvmh9o
>>
File: 1441870905856.png (135 KB, 306x480) Image search: [Google]
1441870905856.png
135 KB, 306x480
>>70195455

It's ironic that the most cucked countries, those all being of Western Yurope, use the word cuck.

Enjoy mudslimes and niggers raping your women, and not owning any guns to remove them with, so your government forces you to watch.
>>
>>70195421
I personally don't see religion and science in general as contradictory, except in specific cases (i.e. creationists). And I think it would depend heavily on individual beliefs (i.e. if someone literally believes that a cow came out of Odin's armpit or whatever the tale is), but I think it can easily be reconciled with science.
>>
File: .jpg (4 KB, 210x194) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
4 KB, 210x194
>>70194376
>varg's wife
>cute
>>
>>70195477
No it was forced upon them in the form of convert or die
>>
maybe its a bad sign if the object of your spiritual devotion can be summoned to fight against Sephiroth and other monsters in Japanese videogames
>>
File: picture-7021.jpg (451 KB, 864x921) Image search: [Google]
picture-7021.jpg
451 KB, 864x921
>>70195818
>having shit taste in women
>>
>>70195893
There's also manga with Jesus as a protagonist.
>>
File: smugleb.jpg (5 KB, 139x189) Image search: [Google]
smugleb.jpg
5 KB, 139x189
>>70195897
>that
>cute
>>
>>70195689
>History is written by the victors

This statement is the worst shit.

We have history written by the losers all the time, the Chinese did it about the Tang or Yuans, the Romans with the Goths, considering that /pol/ has regular threads complaining about history classes wherein the Native Americans are painted as shining heroes, you'd think that this of all places would be the one to realize that "history is written by the victors" is a cheap excuse used to try and play off anything that disagrees with your vision of how history played out.

This isn't even restricted to this particular discussion, just fucking sick of hearing this statement, it's the laziest shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 700x517) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 700x517
>>70195773
It's telling that the most Christian country (USA) literally invented cuckoldry, cuckold fetishism, white guilt, political correctness, nigger culture, 2nd&3rd wave feminism, SJWs etc; and is 60% white and declining.

>m...muh guns!

Yeah, that's really going to help you fight big gubbermint friend, pick related. You can LARP as a brave freedom fighter all
you want, we all know it's just penis extension.
>>
>>70193705
I like his videos, sometimes disagree. I think hes too spiritual when pushing his beliefs
>>
>>70193705
He seems tired you know what I mean?

Prison, kids, things are even worse than when he went to prison

It's funny though, he's so charismatic, even the people who were criticizing the tabletop game he made had to say honestly he wasn't hurting anyone
>>
Christianity has only had, what, a thousand years? That's not enough time to set down roots and certainly can't compete with a god like Odin who has inspired theologians and philosophers for centuries. Where else but Odinism would we find instruction like "always protect ye kin and sit near a hearth to drink mead. Remember your forefathers who died to give you a 3% damage bonus when using 2-handed Axes"
>>
>>70195897
I would rather fuck muslims and gooks
>>
>>70196084
>the Native Americans are painted as shining heroes
You mean a cultural marxist narrative is being taught in schools in a place where cultural marxism has essentially won?
>>
>>70196168
Doesn't do anything to disprove my point. Nor does it mean that it isn't a history told from a loser's perspective.
>>
>>70196084
It's a simple statement yeah, sorry to trigger you with being brief, but Christianity in particular was exceptionally thorough in it's erasure of conquered nations' history, that's been well established.
>>
File: 1392552509159.png (73 KB, 1177x892) Image search: [Google]
1392552509159.png
73 KB, 1177x892
>>70196096
>muh government is unstoppable meme

Cucks to the end. It's why we kicked you white niggers out and took the land for ourselves.

Enjoy the diversity, you spergy faggot.
>>
>>70195577
>>70195803
From what I can gather and correct me if I'm wrong, it seems more like a shared language to describe the world. Not the literal truth but symbols to talk about the world.
But where does worship come into it? For example why indulge in ancestor worship? Is it to keep their traditions alive, are they worshiped for a sense of community or are the dead believed to actually help their kin from wherever they are?
Anyway thanks for responding politely, rare on /pol/ these days.
>>
who is this
>>
>>70194849
Sounds a lot like the Judaic principles outlined in the Old Testament.

But.... most of /pol/ has never done serious analysis or even read the bible before they started bashing Jews.
>>
>>70196363
Varg Vikerenes, he has a youtube channel called Thulean Perspective and is a solo black metal artist called Burzum
>>
>>70195161
By based Norwegian Kings like Tryggvasson and Haraldson.

His arson didn't do shit but destroy unique stave churches. There aren't many of them left.
>>
>>70196309
>Is it to keep their traditions alive, are they worshiped for a sense of community or are the dead believed to actually help their kin from wherever they are?
Generally all 3, and there's also something which Varg touches upon on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qc8_UVd25s
The idea is that you _are_ your ancestors, they form a big part of your identity. This also ties in with the concept of honor (which I think Varg also talks about somewhere) which was understood to be kind of a metaphysical "force" almost, which carries onto your children too. These things also vary depending on the specific kind of paganism (Norse, Celtic, Roman, etc) but since pretty much all European pagan religions stem from Indo-European religion, they have a lot in common.
If you're interested there's a bunch of good books about it here: https://mega.nz/#F!fIchVA7Y!owKwAgGKq9pgXrbVOnkeag
>>
>>70196522
ohhh now I remember him, its this asshole! I don't like him.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 296x170) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 296x170
>>70196302
Kek, okay friend. You and your "milita"
are gonna take down the best funded and most powerful war machine the world has ever known with your semi-automatics.

Posting on /pol/ really gives you a sense of how hopelessly delusional Americans are.
>>
>>70193745
First post best post
Just because he became based in many aspects doesn't mean everyone forgets his degenerate, edgy former self
>>
>>70196239
Not really. Considering most of those nations maintained much of their pre-Christian influences during the Middle Ages. The time when Western European nations bother to act like their history needs to change is during the Renaissance when suddenly everyone needs to pretend like only the Greeks and Romans ever did anything of note(the idea of the "Dark Ages" is born out of a 1500s fetish for antiquity) and that's not even an erasure of history, it's a aristocratic desire to associate with whoever seemed like the hottest shit.

Hell, if anything, most of the historical records of pagans in Scandanavia or Great Britain come from their Christian counterparts since the pagans sucked dick at actually bothering to keep historical records.
>>
>>70194376
>qt
Someones got a pic?
>living the /pol/life
Why France then?
>>
>>70196535
I'd disagree to an extent, his arson did spark an awareness of how Norway has changed in a lot of people. And you could argue that artistically it propagated a movement or "Scene" that would go on to create music, visual art, and community (Whether it be one that you like or not is irrelevant) which had an effect similar to or grander than the same effect that church had on it's patrons or admirers.
>>
>>70196302
And as for "diversity", what about 60% """"white"""" (arguable with what's considered white in the USA) did you not understand? USA is going to be the first white country where whites are made a minority. You have the worst SJW infestation on your colleges, your millenials are overwhealmingly liberal whilst in Europe they are more conservative than their parents. America is utterly cucked, and the source of all cuckoldry.
>>
>>70196644
And hell, that's not even considering that Christianity has Hellenistic influences in it, reading Phaedo and then parts of the New Testament have similar ideas in the way of describing how one should live in moderation and keep care not to become indulgent.
>>
>>70195689
You have no clue what you're talking about. There were many wars fought over it.

What the flying fuck did he gain by burning them down? Nothing.
>>
>>70196810
Posted a pic here >>70195897

She's French so maybe that's why.
>>
>>70195421
Pagan religion is suposed to be in accord with science. That doesnt mean that everything We believe is scientificly proven, but none of it is proven wrong.

>>70195455
This is perfectly true
>>
>>70195618
Kek
Nice on pizzabro
>>
>>70196096
Our military is really doing great against those mudshit insurgents, I'm sure it would obliterate any actually organized, actually supplied insurgency that could reach its resources and personnel.

If you think that the second amendment exists so that the people can engage in symmetrical warfare against the U.S. military, and that elements of the military wouldn't join the insurgents in a large scale revolt, then you are honest to god a fucking retard.
>>
His heart is in the right place, but his mind sure isn't.

He has conflict with both his fame/infamy and what he wants best in life. He's also far-too neo-pagan and making up his own bullshit when it comes to the worship of the "old gods."

If anything, he needs to get his priorities in check.

Either abandon his entertainment career trying to please goth-hipsters, or do some more research and focus on his family.
>>
>>70193774
It's not his anti-christianity that bothered me, it's how he approached it.

He burnt down a STAVE church. A historical monument that probably had more roots to the faiths prior to Christianity. The only real thing
Christian about that church was two things: It had a cross on the top, and it was merely used to house Christians for brief periods of worship.

Even if it was a stone cathedral, it would still have been a monument towards European civilization.
>>
File: 1434708385235.png (115 KB, 1305x893) Image search: [Google]
1434708385235.png
115 KB, 1305x893
>>70196636
>You and your "milita"
>are gonna take down the best funded and most powerful war machine the world has ever known

We already did it once. What are you so amazed by? You white niggers have some really short memories.

>>70196865
>yuropoors
>conservative

Topkek.
>>
>>70194664
Probably a healthy amount since almost every entry-level fan of black metal likes or had liked him at one point.

Let's do the math.

>Royalty from Burzum and Mayhem (if he still gets Mayhem royalties)
>Money for his solo black metal project prior to him getting out of prison
>Royalties for magazine articles and paid interviews
>Payments for merchandise
>Payments for his MMO
>All of this is from black metal fans, post black metal fans, and hipsters
>Mostly from FEMALE goths being ironic

He's probably making bank for doing next to nothing, since he just jerks off in his farmhouse.
>>
>>70195477
If you would be Muslim, you would be in ISIS right now.
Even today, there was a nordic templeside destroyed!

>>70195763
I wonder if he is ashamed of her

>>70196414
Love eachother, offer your other cheek for striking, be the biggest cuck possible is enough for me to hate all semitics.

>>70196642
He was on the right path all the time, could have done more to not get into prison maybe s:

>>70196644
>no historical records
maybe because christtards destroyed most of these? But luckely some or left.

>>70196868
>why burn a church?
Showing presence
Get attention and remind people of there ancestors

It helped me a lot btw.
>>
>>70194849
Here's the thing about these.

We don't know if these were legitimate. The person who supposedly wrote the Edda took a lot of influence from the Bible.

We'll never truly know what the ancient religions were like until we do more research and archaeology.

For all we know, they could merely be the same pantheon as the Greeks with different names and slight changes, or perhaps the same faith the Slavs had. Perhaps Thor was Perun instead.
>>
Go fill a creampie fart in your halfsister, you albino wet dog caanite degenerate snow nigger
>>
>>70198104
Read up on Indo-European religion. Dumezil is a good starting point. All European pagan religions stem from the same root, and though not all gods are the same some are. Even Indian mythology has references to pagan gods.
>>
>>70198133
What an upstanding Christian lad. The (((Lord))) would be proud.
>>
>>70195890
>>70195477

Believe it or not, religions are also adopted as a sense of security from the Church. In a sense, it's like the mob giving you protection, and in return, you join by association. If you leave, you lose said protection, and the niggers are free to invade.

The papacy had a fuckton of money and funded most of Europe's armies and essentially fueled a buffer zone from the invading Mongols and Muslims. If you disobeyed, your kingdom/nation was "excommunicated" and left to fend for themselves against the hordes.

From a strategic standpoint for security AND economics such as technology in metallurgy, medicine, chemistry, and architecture, and money, joining the Christian (Roman) "empire" seems like a good idea.
>>
>>70197746
Christians have destroyed an incredible amount of Pagan temples. Also this church was one of the first that replaced the original temples.
>>
>>70198019
>chirstards destroyed historical records

You do realize that nearly all of what we have in writing on pre-Christian Scandinavia is because the Christian monks brought vellum with them and bothered to actually do things like write down what they saw?
>>
>>70197746
he's tearing Christianity out by the roots, man.
>>
>>70198402
It would have been better if it would have stayed completly Roman.
>>
>>70198504
Written historical records aren't the only historical records
>>
>>70196609
That's a good meme, that we are the continuation. Hitler did that, with Germany - told the working class they were the current embodiment of their ancestors, or something. Could work, to unite whites. We need something spiritual like that.
>>
>>70198434
That stave church had the architecture of those very pagan temples. It still showed the roots of the people's heritage. A lot of those churches also honored the old ways if you read the stories etched into the woodwork.

Did you know that women and children who were buried with a cross also had a hammer pendant with them?

Yes, Christians did cause damage, but burning the Stave church was a bad idea.
>>
>>70194686
The Nazis tried man. They tried.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Faith_Movement
>>
>>70198504
Yes I do realize that the monks writing are almost the only thing we have.
They went in, destroyed as much evidence of a culture as they could and wrote down their own version of this "barbarians"
>>
>>70198353
>Hindu gods were basically rip-offs of the Hellinistic gods introduced by Alexander the Great
This triggers the Pajheet
>>
File: 1437658828132-4.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1437658828132-4.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>70198504

Yuropoors are in the shape they are precisely because they choose to be like Varg and cuck themselves back to secularism or paganism. God has rendered judgement unto them. Let them kill themselves if they want to. We'll just have to keep records of it for our future generations as a bulwark to cucking.
>>
>>70198353
>Dumezil
Isn't that the guy who invented the trifunctional hypothesis, that guy is based
>>
>>70198727
Its still a sign put down by the intruders. They just took over some of the places traditions as they came, so the people dont hate them that much and later they would completly convert them.
>>
>>70196609
He needs a drink of water to keep him from smacking.
>>
>>70196302
Never used this word but here goes:
>butthurt
>>
>>70196096
>cuckholdry
>white guilt
>political correctness
>2nd and 3rd wave feminism
>SJW
Let's be honest senpai, the Jews invented all of those things, the term political correctness was literally coined by a Jewish Marxist
>>
>>70197903
>yuropoors
>conservative

Are you stupid. The majority of under 25 vote for nationalistic parties. The same can't be said for US. Our pendulum is swinging right, while yours continue to swing left.
>>
>>70198651
They're the ones that matter the most.

Oral records are dogshit and change within three generations at max(one at minimum), archaeology is nice, but without anything written is nothing more than window dressing(hence why despite all the work done to excavate something Knossos, nobody can officially claim to have figured out the Minoans until we translate their language.

Without those pesky Christian monks, most of our knowledge of Germanic pagans would be lost.

>>70198741

Ok, so you don't actually have an inkling of the early Middle Ages beyond parroting Varg.

So lets review those damn monks destroying culture left and right, that nasty way that they preserved Celtic mythology in the Emerald Isles through their artwork, or the way they detailed trade agreements with the same people that would try to loot their monasteries.

But wait, surely great Germania saw her grand Germanic culture slaughtered, right? Just look, Holy Roman Emperors having their vassals settle disputes via...trial by combat, well...would you look at that?

No wait...I got it, there was that time when the savage Christians decided to genocide the fair Nordic culture by having them settle in France and create the Norman culture, mixing both Frankish customs with their own culture.

Surely, there had to be some great cultural devastation, some mass abandonment of their history.

There we go! We have this time in the 1400s, when Italian artists decide to...idolize Hellenistic paganism and demonize their prior history.
>>
>>70193705
He killed a man and burned churches

Sounds like an edgelord degenerate to me
>>
>>70195818
>>70195897
>>70196037
She's 40 years old and doesn't wear makeup, without makeup most 40 year old women look like Gilbert Gottfried
>>
>>70198353
I already read up on all of that and how it stems from Sumeria. Even the Turkic tribes adopted this and even took a variant of Futhark writing.

Here's a big red pill for /pol/

The sun

Every religion mentions the sun, or "the light." every religion has a symbol for it.

Swastikas, sun crosses, stars, eyes (such as the eye of Ra)

The sun represents life and death, or god-consciousness, like mentioned in "The Greatest Story Never Told" videos.

Even with this knowledge, we still don't know the Nordic interpretation of this old religion to its fullest. Maybe 50% at the most.

Jesus was the son (sun) of God
Odin was the god of the suncross
Ra was the Egyptian god of the sun and the giver of life
Amaterasu was the Japanese goddess of the sun and the heavens
>>
>>70198510
He should have found a different method.
>>
>>70199199
I wonder why Christians always seem to ignore the Roman empire was pagan, and kept records on most pagan religions before Christianity was even a thing.
>>
>>70199576
>almost every religion on earth worships the sun
How is that a redpill? That's like saying rain is wet
>>
>>70199576
>Jesus was the son (sun) of God
I want you to look at this statement and try to let it sink in how absolutely retarded it is. I really hope I don't have to explain it.
>>
>>70199597
I'm not, but the Roman Empire didn't give much of a shit about Scandinavia or the Picts(at least, beyond describing them as people they hated). So...you don't actually get as many Roman descriptions of Germanic paganism as you do from later monks because the Romans tried their hardest to ignore that the Germans existed(going so far as to assume that the Goths were too retarded to understand the concept of being paid if they got hired).

The Romans adored Hellenistic cults and off-shoots of Zoroastrianism(and as it so happened, Christianity), they weren't really focused on Celts or Goths and they were far less interested in Wotan than they were in the new hip deity fresh from India...
>>
>>70199597
What people seem to forget is that lots of these religions intertwine, even the pantheons. For example, I'm sure the Romans knew the evils of Satan, Moloch, and their worship by Jews of the Synagogue of Satan.

Remember, that the Romans didn't like Jews either. Perhaps they adopted it to oppose them? To oppose Assyrians and how they worshiped such demons?

One group's god may be another group's satan.
>>
>>70198019

>don't hate people, reserve judgement, worship God and follow the word of Christ, suffer so that friends and family do not have to, don't be hypocritical, accept death so that you will be ready to meet with God

>lul xd fuck Christian cucks lol Odin is my true savior let me go rape a bunch of women and sacrifice a virgin 12 year old kek lol praise thor
>>
>>70199199
>read your text
>look outside
see that everything is fucking christian.

Ofcourse they cant just run in and kill everyone and destroy everything, it was done systematicly so there are no revolts.
>>
>>70199903
Is this the same kind of systematic take-over that tumblr claims the patriarchy uses?
>>
>>70199903
>everything is fucking christian

And what are the characteristics of places that are explicitly not Christian? You shouldn't have to look far to see what that is, being where you are. I expect you to be a retard based on past experience, though.
>>
>>70193705
I thought he was a crippled comedian?
>>
>>70196084

When I have kids, my lesson on native americans will be about how noble europeans interrupted a camping trip in the name of freedom.
>>
>>70200342
Have them watch Sound of Music and tell them it's just a hiking trip.
>>
>>70200389
yisss

I'm also planning on adding a laugh track to schindler's list similar to this clip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_huIjlV6Go
>>
File: varg = love.png (209 KB, 321x335) Image search: [Google]
varg = love.png
209 KB, 321x335
>>70196626
come on now
>>
>>70199819
Lucifer was a Roman god.
>one groups god is the other groups demon
yes, all the pagan gods are demons for Jews and christians

>>70199806
>germans=stuipid
Except for the celtic druid who was asked for advice in the roman senat...

>>70199794
I was about to state the same. One of the reasons christianity is not a valid religion, it doesnt even have the Sun in it...
>>
File: Ecbert_c1.jpg (145 KB, 451x681) Image search: [Google]
Ecbert_c1.jpg
145 KB, 451x681
>>70193705
King ecbert?
>>
>>70200653
Exceptions are not the norm, a single druid doesn't change that we have more evidence of Buddha statues in Pompeii than we do of anything Germanic or Celtic in origin.

Nor does it change Roman policy towards the various Germanic tribes(including the aforementioned refusal of pay because the Romans assumed provincials wouldn't be quick enough to realize when they were getting cheated).
>>
>>70200007
do you really say that there is no such thing that a systematic take-over?
Multiculturism is the most recent example.

>>70200107
I am not aware of many such places, except for the woods that are not plagued witch stone crosses.
Christianity is basicly this cuck ideology, I talk about this ideology mainly. The more serious problem is that atheists realize how wrong christianity is and then they are left without any ideology at all.
>>
>>70201058
Seeing as you have presented about as much evidence as Laci Green does when arguing for a male conspiracy, you're about on par with tumblr right about now.
>>
>>70200952
Even if this is true, they didnt destroy their culture.
>>
File: 1432784515916.png (593 KB, 1185x1029) Image search: [Google]
1432784515916.png
593 KB, 1185x1029
>>70201058
>le christians are cucks
>but boohoo us fedoras don't have any culture without it

This is why Ahmed is currently raping your women. You go be a heathen if you think that will help you. Just remember what that evil old yank told you, though.
>>
>>70201168
Not enough evidence?
The church is more powerfull then the pagan religion, how is that not enough evidence for a takeover?
>>
>>70201179
>what is Romanization

Remember that time the German tribes ambushed a Roman army because they thought their culture was going to be destroyed?
>>
File: 1444063201969.png (811 KB, 636x509) Image search: [Google]
1444063201969.png
811 KB, 636x509
>>70201257

Schizophrenia must be common for LARPing yuropoors. I see it a lot on multiple chans.

>christians are cucks
>they murdered all of the pagans and control everything
>but they're cucks
>>
File: This Triggers the Neo Pagan.jpg (32 KB, 507x303) Image search: [Google]
This Triggers the Neo Pagan.jpg
32 KB, 507x303
>>70201257
Ok, so you can't either prove the destruction of culture(pic related, a lack of cultural destruction) so you've moved your argument to conversions somehow equaling some massive conspiracy.

Also.

>the pagan religion

They were never a unified faith, dipshit.
>>
>>70201249
If everyone would think/act like a pagan there would be no Ahmeds here.
Reminder that its the christian values that allow the invasion.
What yank you are talking about?
>>
File: 1434197935207.jpg (886 KB, 1748x1597) Image search: [Google]
1434197935207.jpg
886 KB, 1748x1597
>>70201453
>If everyone would think/act like a pagan there would be no Ahmeds here

I beg to differ.
>>
File: 1445954098585-0.jpg (239 KB, 845x900) Image search: [Google]
1445954098585-0.jpg
239 KB, 845x900
>>70201522
>>70201453
>what yank are you talking about

You are not bright at all, son.
>>
>>70201386
>>70201443
Taking over Europe was not very christian, Christianity was a tool to control the masses back then.

Also this argument leads nowhere you simply ignored my point.
>>
>>70201386

Christians are cucks because in the wake of building said empire they gave it over to the jews to get fucked in the ass by multiculturalism.
>>
File: Jesus.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Jesus.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>70201522
These are a bunch or retards, I became pagan because of spiritual expiriences btw.
>>
>>70201746

That was you lot of secularist moral relativists.
>>
>>70193705
>very similar views to all of us
Fuck off, he's an idiot.
>>
>>70201638
Having a point would be a good start.

You tried arguing that there was a massive destruction of culture, seeing as how Celtic and Germanic Christianity mingled with pre-existing cultural ideas and meshed together, that isn't the case. Even 200 years after the kings of Scandinavia became Christian, one could still find runic inscriptions in their cities asking for the help of Valkyries.

But you sidestepped that you try and argue that clearly, a cultural destruction MUST be there, after all, so many countries are Christian. But that ignores culture, it ignores the history of said countries and what kind of social norms they had and where they came from.

In your rush to defend your ancestors, you've decided to ignore anything that made them them.
>>
>>70201831
>saving a thumbnail

UMMM?!?!
>>
>>70193705
the friendliest looking neo viking
>>
>>70202235
I really do love Varg's effort, man.

I may not agree with him, but he's giving it his all.

Few albums, blog wars, a tabletop RPG, stint in prison, and burned church later and I'd say he's probably put the most work into being a neo-viking.

Say what you want, nigga' at least stuck to his guns.
>>
>>70201969
I would like to answer, but I dont understand what you want to say.
People are still pagan after 200 years of Christianity.
This just shows that some are bound to their culture.
>>
>>70193745

Varg isn't Asatru
>>
>>70202374
Culture and religion are not one and the same, they can overlap, but they're distinct.

What I'm trying to say is that you're retarded.
>>
>>70195818
>>70196037

Where's your gf....oh
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>70193705
I admire his work
>>
>>70193705
He lives not really far from my city
>>
>>70193705
Pedro using strong antennae for WiFi now
>>
>>70201854

I'm a baptist sir, I'm just aware of the failings of the modern church.
>>
>>70202340
a true pol hero
a jihadi of vikings
sieg heil!
>>
>>70202667
lel he got his wife to send him guns there
based varg knows how to treat dem wiminz
>>
>>70203131
ffs enough with this

baptist
methodist
evangelical
shit

christian!
god dammit just christian!

youre not lgbtqxyz stop trying to add so many categories
>>
>>70203354

I would agree with this if mormons didn't exist.
>>
>>70203458
mormons also worship jesus , so theyre christians unless theyve decided to worship baphomet instead
>>
>>70196096

The problem is, the military is largely not equipped to fight in a guerrilla situation (much less a domestic one), it's totally tethered to the military-industrial complex. Never mind how stretched thin resources are.
>>
>>70203548

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70203548

anyway, if you watched the video, you might understand now why I am reluctant to carry the same name as a mormon, as they are nuttier than a fucking fruitcake.
>>
Christians, being butthurt over a neo-pagan, while Christianity bastardized and adopted direct norse pagan rituals and traditions like the so called ''christmas tree'' or 'easter eggs'' - Easter, being named after a proto-Germanic Godess of spring - Ostara/Aestara.
Jesus being hung from a cross, like Odin, that hung from the great tee Yggdasil, Jesus being resurrected and washed away our sins, while Odin resurrected in gaining eternal wisdom and life. I myself come from a Christian family, but being mad at pagans and hating pagans and lick the feet of that kike loving,nigger-foot kissing degenerate marxist pope is a travesty, or being part of some inbred, retarded protestant church which has nothing to do with Luther whatsoever, or being a orthdox christian which is basically a pagan form of Jewry, dressed up in Christian form is definitely worth a laugh. I shit on organized, Christianity and the churches, simply because it has nothing to do with Christ. I rather respect a non-christian pagan who firmly believes in what he preaches, then a double faced christian cuck who can't even stand up for himself while his way of life is being destroyed by alien vermin and leftists hordes.
>>
>>70204554
lol youtube is blocked in the office.
then id say the mormon religion is a cult? like that jim jones guy.
>>
>>70204802

a bit like that, they believe that if they achieve perfection they get to be god too, and that they get to engage in an endless orgy with countless goddess wives, but to get there they have to pay the tithe consistently, wear magic underwear, and be perfect in all respects under mormon law. Also god is technically by their definition a space alien, and he's our heavenly father because we were pooped out by his space goddess wives. Also niggers are niggers because they worked with satan to try and fight him, which is literally the only credible thing they believe.
>>
>>70203548
>mormons

morons
>>
>>70204937
>Also niggers are niggers because they worked with satan

based religion i say mormon is the religion of /pol/

that thing about being godlike when they follow that, some hardcore christians believe the same thing
they call it "becoming like God". ive seen lots of this evengelists,methodists,baptist people, theyre somewhat nutty too
Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.