[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Benrie Sanders to give free shit to blacks at the expanse of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
Pandering to a demographic that doesn't like you, what a cĂșck
>>
he said this shit again?
>>
I'm pretty sure the black demographic loves him.
>>
>>70193806
70% of niggers live in the south or big cities in the north
>>
>>70193772
He's desperately trying to make himself more appealing to Blacks, because he realizes that Shillary has a stronghold on the African-American vote. Even blacks see him for what he is, a scammer similar to the one's they'd see near the welfare distribution center.
>>
>Reparations by investing low-income communities

I'm 70% this was suggested before but most of Black leaders rejected some form of of this idea. They want direct cash payment for each Black family/individual.

I personally have no problem with this considering the government played a role in their oppression. However, there will come a time when Black communities will have to take full responsibility for how their neighborhoods are. Some would argue now. But I think an organized that is dedicated to uplifting Black communities under an official banner of reparations would be in Black communities and other Americans favor. For this one time, they can't say that they aren't being listened or taken care of. If in the end this was failure then so be it. This will prove once and for all that mo' money fo' dem programs won't work and move on to other ideas, including outright welfare deductions or military school for inner city children. I understand what I'm saying is not fiscally conservative but I'm looking to form the American opinion by example.
>>
File: 00000000000000.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
00000000000000.gif
2 MB, 514x205
>>70194299
>>
Yes, investing in integrating niggers to the productive society would really suck for the average white dude.
>>
>>70193625
Why not cut all the aid to Israel and give it to black people instead, since Jews were the ones mostly involved in slavery?
>>
Can I opt out? My dad's half of my family came to the USA after WWI, while on my mom's side has always been poor northerners who have never owned a slave since before they came to the colonies from Scotland before the Revolutionary War.

So, you know, even if sin was in the blood, I'm innocent.
>>
File: 1458152948382s.jpg (3 KB, 125x98) Image search: [Google]
1458152948382s.jpg
3 KB, 125x98
>>70195130
Of course you can't anon
>pic related
>>
>>70193806
Lol no. The only thing niggers agree on is they hate Trump because Facebook/Twitter memes say he's bad.
>>
>>70194299
> For this one time, they can't say that they aren't being listened or taken care of.

I understand that you want the racial shit to stop, I do too. But think critically here. You pander to them financially and they will more than likely squander it on worthless shit instead of building and investing into their communities. The vast majority of blacks are career victims and it's not in their interest to be self sufficient if they are going hold onto this mentality. What I see happening is this: white people give them each a fat check, they spend it on trivial shit that is likely jew owned and nothing changes. They will go back to their professional victim status and the next generation, ignorant of their progenitors receiving of funds will just demand another round of reparations. I'm interested in being told i'm wrong here.
>>
>>70193625
Did any american ever ask how he's going to pay for it considering that denmark for instance has very low unemployment and a strong private sector?

Free shit with 25% unemployment and lots of people on ebt and welfare.. and a soon to be 21 trillion deficit.. or should we just forget about these facts?
>>
>>70193625
Isn't there actually a picture of him sucking a nigger cock for votes? He'll do anything to win.
>>
File: slaver.png (544 KB, 2096x2784) Image search: [Google]
slaver.png
544 KB, 2096x2784
>>70195089
Their free black counterparts kept them as slaves as well; black-on-black slavery was actually pretty commonplace back in the day.
>Anthony Johnson, an Angolan black man who had lived in colonial America, was the first documented slave owner in American history.

At the peak of slavery, roughly 25% of free black families in U.S. owned black slaves, which amounted to 8% of all American families with slaves (400,000+). They don't seem to have any quarrels with Jews either, despite the fact 45-70% of Jews in America owned slaves. It is also apparently why the slave markets were closed on the Saturdays.
>b-but white ppl r ebil
>>
>>70193625
His campaign has been class based. More jobs, more infra, more education.

He invests more to poor communities, because that is where the low hanging fruit is. ANd black people are disproportionately poor.

But you stupid fuck can't see the difference betwenninvesting, which creates jobs and 'free shit'.
>>
>>70193625
Of course he should apologize for slavery, isn't he jewish?
>>
>>70193625
Godamn cuck, just fall over and die already.
>>
File: CC_Mw9rVIAAS5hr.jpg (25 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CC_Mw9rVIAAS5hr.jpg
25 KB, 600x600
>>70194299
Blacks have a better standard of living in america than they do in africa. You are a moron.
>>
>>70193625
wouldn't matter if he did. no amount of apologizing or reparations will ever erase the permanent victim class of blacks
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.