[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this guy EVER gonna legalize weed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (274 KB, 532x517) Image search: [Google]
image.png
274 KB, 532x517
Is this guy EVER gonna legalize weed
>>
>>70192830
He's not allowed to. If he can't do it his chances of reelection look grim. Now that Ontario will probably vote in Conservatives in the next election, weedman has to literally turn our economy if he wants to be reelected.
>>
>>70192830
Is this guy EVER gonna help bees?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTmgb_mWu2I
>>
File: martian laff.gif (2 MB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
martian laff.gif
2 MB, 225x225
>>70192830
...y-yes....
>>
>>70192908
3 years (minimum) is a long time to change that
>>
how come no one mentioned the UN sanctions during the election?
>>
Leaves got conned by a faggot
>>
How come Oregon can do it but Canada can't?
>>
Did Cucknadia really elect this faggot just for weed?

Because I thought the reason was they were all faggots that just wanted to be fucked by him.
>>
>>70192830

Never intended to. He used it to get votes.

Either that or he plans to further his political career by bribing his way into the UN SC with our tax dollars and is literally their puppet.
>>
>>70193289
Because things grow well here. We sell lots of grass and trees to other states. Oregon govt isn't stupid. They tax 25% and when more states legalize we will export weed.
>>
>>70192830
TOO busy with photo ops to do anything relevant such as improving the country
>>
File: trudeau worship.jpg (63 KB, 502x377) Image search: [Google]
trudeau worship.jpg
63 KB, 502x377
>>70192830
Praise our glorious leader!
>>
>>70193402
4 years means fuck all in an economic scale. I want my fucking weed, Jesus fucking Christ, it doesn't need to be this difficult. After that he can fuck off. It will scare off the gooks and pajeets. Asians are scared of weed and opium.
>>
>>70192908
We're all sick of our one party Fiberal Bories
>>
>>70193733
Do you guys think he had a threesome with those two qts after?
>>
>>70192908
Women are allowed to vote so he will be reelected cause he's sooo cute! omg.
>>
File: 1459833560962.jpg (19 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
1459833560962.jpg
19 KB, 540x304
>>70194120
He wouldn't cheat on his wife like that.
>>
>>70192830

Seriously, why is this a meme?

Any Canadian can smoke weed if he wants and it's available everywhere. Cops don't care if they catch you with a gram or two. They let you go. Personal usage is de facto legal. Is the fact that it's already essentially legal and available everywhere the basis of this meme? Is that what what's supposed to make it funny?
>>
he has to save that for the next election

win the first one by promising to legalize it (and running against a party people are tired of)

win the second one by actually legalizing it
>>
>>70194233
>My wife's vagina is one size fits all

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70194233
I'd wager his wife is just for show and he's actually gay
>>
>>70193289
Because Canada doesnt have freedom. USA states can still in some ways tell the feds to fuck off. only reason they dont more is because lolmoney but weed makes lolmoney.
>>
>>70194425
It was your dad's slogan.
>>
>>70194729
We had and have tremendous potential that nobody knows about because they think with logic and common sense but we outshone and blew the fuck out of countries ten times our size. On all fronts. But we never had freedom of speech. And we voted donkey or elephant even though there was a porcupine would COULD HAVE supported. But no. Wet vaginas no healthcare and deficits rule the day
>>
>>70194761
Stop the bullying please
>>
This scum bag will wait until a month before the next election to milk himself into another term from all the dumb cunts who voted for him in the first place.
>>
File: bottoms.jpg (98 KB, 720x603) Image search: [Google]
bottoms.jpg
98 KB, 720x603
>>70194633
I'd take that bet, in politics that scenario is a dime a dozen

>>70195126
This
>>
File: WTrudeauF.gif (1 MB, 579x400) Image search: [Google]
WTrudeauF.gif
1 MB, 579x400
>>70194633
>>
>>70193679

Like BC Isn't the capital of grow ops on the planet.

Being able to grow it isn't the problem, trust me.
>>
>>70192830
this cuck just repeated the same like jean cretin repeated 20 years ago, promising to legalize weed is a generational canadian liberal lie.

it only works because every canadian liberal is too dumb and young to remember 20 years ago
>>
>>70192908
The Conservative Party are literally headless, it's an uphill climb against Trudeau running for a second term.
>>
>>70193679
BC is where all the best bud comes from though
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.