[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clinton FUCKED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (618 KB, 750x891) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
618 KB, 750x891
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-campaign-chief-linked-to-russian-bank-listed-in-panama-papers/article/2587741?custom_click=rss

Jesus fucking christ guys are you seeing this shit?

Clinton is FUCKING DONE FOR
>>
>>70192743
explain
>>
No she's not.

She could run over a packed playground in the motorcade and still walk off with no charges.
>>
>>70192789
>"The Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project, the collection of journalists responsible for initially reporting on the papers, have indicated that Troika Dialogue and Sberbank are tied to Russian President Vladimir Putin and his associates. Troika reportedly signed away assets to another company, Avto Holdings, owned by Sergei Roldugin, a godfather to Putin's daughter."

Basically affiliate companies of Clinton's campaign manager and his brother's company are tied to Putin himself.
>>
>gets away with money laundering
>gets away with raping children on an island run by a jewish pedophile
>gets away with leaking classified government secrets through email
>becomes president
>>
>Putin was behind clinton all along
Now that would be a twist
>>
File: 1457588668740.gif (3 MB, 331x197) Image search: [Google]
1457588668740.gif
3 MB, 331x197
>>70192743
This year just keeps getting better and better.
>>
It won't even be looked into.

But I don't get, how can she be tied to Putin, being such loud Putin and Russia hater.
>>
>>70192909
now that deal, facilitated by clinton, to sell 40% of the US uranium mining operation to a Russian owned company makes sense.
>>
>>70192743
If Leddit memes hard enough on Twitter it would become relevant.
>>
>>70193479
holy fuck I totally forgot about that. I hate this cunt so fucking much
>>
>>70193341
What makes you think she hates Russia anon? Because she said so?
>>
>>70193341

Doesn't Putin benefit a lot from our politicians hating on Russia? You guys seem good at circling the wagons.
>>
>>70192743
Whoa Soros is pissed at the Clintons
Who fucking knew?
I though Clinton would be primal target for Soros to support
I guess Kasich and Sanders are the really crazy motherfuckers then
>>
They'll turn a blind eye to it

Meanwhile Dinesh D'souza gonna get a life sentence for being a bad goy when he drops the bomb on the democrats
>>
>>70194432

He probably knows she can't win at this point. Force her into a position where not even DWS can protect her and get Biden or somebody.
>>
File: 1455432063203.gif (766 KB, 360x353) Image search: [Google]
1455432063203.gif
766 KB, 360x353
>>70194432
Sanders is a jew. How did /pol/ not see something like this coming. The jews always win.
>>
>>70192743
>an acquaintance of Hillary's is linked to a bank which is linked to someone who is linked to the Panama scandal

all right
>>
>>70192743
Hope Trump reads about this so he can talk about this in his speech.
>>
File: The Liar.jpg (96 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
The Liar.jpg
96 KB, 480x480
>>70192743
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.