[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the darkest and most terrifying time and place in all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: cas.png (652 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
cas.png
652 KB, 1280x800
What was the darkest and most terrifying time and place in all world history?

I think I'd go with the Soviet Union's Great Purge or Holodomor in Ukraine.

"Survival was a moral as well as a physical struggle. A woman doctor wrote to a friend in June 1933 that she had not yet become a cannibal, but was "not sure that I shall not be one by the time my letter reaches you." The good people died first. Those who refused to steal or to prostitute themselves died. Those who gave food to others died. Those who refused to eat corpses died. Those who refused to kill their fellow man died. Parents who resisted cannibalism died before their children did."
>>
File: android_jones-e3155-4d5ff.jpg (119 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
android_jones-e3155-4d5ff.jpg
119 KB, 630x630
>>70191773
What was the darkest and most terrifying time and place in all world history?
THIS: 2016
>>
interesting. Bump.
>>
>>70191773
Being a practitioner of Judaism in Adolf Hitler's fascist Germany.
>>
The Black Plague era in Europe
>>
Probably anywhere the black death hit hard.
>People dropping dead left and right
>Entire towns emptying
>The dying flocking to the streets in horrible demonstrations of piety trying to ear God's forgiveness
>Every public space full of sick people unwittingly spreading the plague
>People actually starting to go crazy due to the horrible situation they find themselves in
>It's not better anywhere you can realistically reach

I think this movie made a great job of capturing how the last stages of a plague outbreak must have been like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcm1DYtGPNE
>>
File: thatfeelspac3.jpg (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
thatfeelspac3.jpg
2 MB, 1680x1050
>>70192994

First post best post (No confirmation bias)

You do not want to know the extent of awfulness coming by the end of the year. It's going to be one hell of a ride.
>>
[/spoiler]The Holocaust[spoiler]
>>
Berlin during the Battle of Berlin
>>
>>70191773
So, Russians are descended from thieving cannibal commie prostitutes?
>>
>>70191773
America during the first contact.

Not because of the Spanish meme, but because of the European disease that ripped through and slaughtered damn near 90% of Native Americans. An unfathomable plague for them. Most Native Americans died without even seeing a white man.

Runner up the Bubonic Plague for obvious reasons.
>>
>>70193496
Can you give us a little hint? :)
>>
>>70193564
only if evolution is real :^)
>>
>>70193250
>Getting paid a gold coin to relocate for free to a racially pure Jewish state as promised by the scriptures
To me that seems like the best possible scenario for any jew or pollack. Jews were blessed to live under Hitler, before they got the free ticket to occupied Palestine.
>>
File: tumblr_mwige97yyr1s2ugglo1_500.gif (681 KB, 499x370) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwige97yyr1s2ugglo1_500.gif
681 KB, 499x370
>>70193496
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqTyksj7PKs
>>
File: meme.jpg (34 KB, 493x204) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
34 KB, 493x204
>>70193610
ALL
OUT
MEME
WARFARE
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.